Question for the gentlemen on TOB...

70 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Great website of pictures you shared Ferious Weasel I am also a fan of the "tease glimpse" of something sort of poking out.

A great picture is one that makes you wonder what is under the fabric.  

Oh a really great picture is one that doesn't make you just wonder, it's one where you must know because it's driving you crazy to not know, it's become an obsession!

13 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Oh a really great picture is one that doesn't make you just wonder, it's one where you must know because it's driving you crazy to not know, it's become an obsession!

Agree 100%!!!😀😀

Rawr...  this kind of stuff gets my attention.  Pic is worth 1000 words right?

80f65850-5328-4975-82d0-da97220c39ba.jpg

On 3/16/2017 at 8:08 PM, Bella Marie said:

When it comes to looking for a provider,  do you prefer to see the "goodies"👀 or do you prefer more mystery😎? Also when a provider posts new pics do you change your mind about seeing them?💕👄

I require honesty/accuracy about what someone looks like.  We're in this hobby for the fantasy (at least I am), and I want to know what the person looks like I'm going to see.  I'm not talking fully nude, or even any nude - but something that represents the phenotype that is current.  For me, if the picture is very old and/or non-representative, I'm often going to walk.  Hate to do it, but if there's no honesty about that, I wonder how much that will translate into a mediocre experience from the woman.

Next is some indication of personality, which photographs can capture if done well.  Adding the 2 of these with reviews, and we're in business!

Yes, the WAY someone acts, moves, seduces and interacts all make the experience better, and can take something over the top, but if i'm in a negative frame of mind because of subterfuge related to looks, it's likely to be lost on me.

I'm not trying to be at all negative, but rather, honest and transparent.

On 3/16/2017 at 8:08 PM, Bella Marie said:

When it comes to looking for a provider,  do you prefer to see the "goodies"👀 or do you prefer more mystery😎? Also when a provider posts new pics do you change your mind about seeing them?💕👄

The pictures are part of it. The reviews are another part. But the initial contact and reply can easily change it all. Just like when you see posts talk about " No one liner introductions" the same applies to your response. I have stopped dead in my tracks after a less than intelligent reply via text message or email...thinking

" Really ?" 

I like a intelligent woman :)

42 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

The pictures are part of it. The reviews are another part. But the initial contact and reply can easily change it all. Just like when you see posts talk about " No one liner introductions" the same applies to your response. I have stopped dead in my tracks after a less than intelligent reply via text message or email...thinking

" Really ?" 

I like a intelligent woman :)

An* intelligent woman. ;)

All I really need is a picture of her (clothed or unclothed, doesn't really matter) and a pic of her high heel collection and what I get to choose from for her to wear. I'm actually pretty easy to please. 

Goodies. It's 2017 way to much competition if she doesn't have videos showing how much enthusiasm she has for the money shot, well next. I can see 100 pictures of the same woman and still think it's 100 different women & when they show up still not look like them. Videos don't lie. If a picture is worth 1000 a video is worth millions

Edited by nobody
addition

Photoshop & filters are false advertising just so you know. I'm prob in the minority here but makeup & spanx also is to me

Like so many others, honest pics are best.  It drives me crazy (in a bad way) to see a girl with 200 pictures, but they are ALL bad.  LOL

Just a few clear, sizable pictures of one's full body, not at some weird angle, face optional but appreciated; would be great.  That being said, if I am on the fence, a good pic of the goods can push me over the edge to make the call.