Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tegerjohn

finding new site to find provider

7 posts in this topic

It hard to find a good site to find provider in south dakota but the site erotic monkey is a good site to find provider up in the Twin city it one of the best place to find a provide and reviews on provide wish they would use the site more 

I know grainbelt news is the main board for south Dakota and much of the midwest along with (ter) theerotic review

Erotic Monkey seems like it scrapes TER for reviews, so it's not always accurate. It seems to do an OK job, though. TER / Backpage is your best bet. Traveling providers will use Eros or Eccie, too.

:P just popping in to say 'HELLO' to all you fine gents. Don't be a stranger!

Hope you got some great input. It’s. Cool place. P411 is the mid west and Texas easy kind site. I’m not sure if the erotic review board is a MN and ND board. But Craig’s list scares the shit out of me unless I have a background checker running phone numbers.  Hey and Denver is a good place so consider travel 👍🏻

The best site I have found for the Dakotas is eccie I am pretty active on there.  TER gets some action, but not much.  Now in MN, TER is huge and eccie is very weak.  GBN has never gained a lot of traction in the Dakotas, but is big as you get into eastern IA and IL.  Unfortunately, we are stuck checking out BP a lot of the time.  I have found some good ones, but have also TOFTT quite a few times.