Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Booder009

U guys are good and i need help, please?

6 posts in this topic

Sherry (719)272-9008
Colorado Body Rubs

This ad is from BP about a month ago. I didnt save the link and i think her name was sherry but im not sure of that either. I cant find the add anymore but it was advertising for nuru massage (+ extras) from two asian women. Well you could choose between the two or just choose both. I text the number to try and find out if it was legit. The person i was talking to said it was incall only, she gave me  donation prices for both girls and everything through text. Even the way she texted seemed like she was asian. You know broken words and such. I ended up backing out tho bc i didnt know if the ad was legit.

Number leads to neuromuscular therapuetics in Colorado springs. 

"Asian", "Backpage", and "Legit" do not add up, imo.

That said, one of two things, per Juanmotal's post, my guess might have been a legit massage provider (in both RL and hobby world) that does not know of such things as Googling phone numbers, and accidentally outed themselves. Or, name for an AMP-like service in an office park, where the women will not look anything like the pictures in the ads.

The first thing i did was google the number and got the same thing, Im extremely new. But thanks guys, i still might follow up on it. 

On 3/17/2017 at 2:41 PM, Juanmotai said:

Number leads to neuromuscular therapuetics in Colorado springs. 

is neuromuscular  code for Dick Head?..:cool: