fishndude57

My Rant…

39 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I mimic what The others have said here, and think you should Consider yourself lucky. You're killing the odds. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I like that. Users here should collectively refer to ourselves as The Others. 

On 3/15/2017 at 3:40 PM, stevie-2249 said:

nothing in this hobby should surprise you, these ladies can NS you, have bad reviews, rip people off etc... and you know what, they will still get business because alot of people don't know about review sites and will still get call from the next horny sucker.

Sex sales, period. If there is a pretty face, nice ass , tits, you name it in a pic- you guys will buy it. Review or no review does not matter. You listen to your pecker. I say" Yay ! ya'all got dicks"

On 3/15/2017 at 2:36 PM, fishndude57 said:

…Experienced my 1st ever NS today. At least she texted she wasn’t gonna show. Was supposed to be duo and she was in for a 20% extra as I always compensate equally. No I’m not gonna write a review, I refuse to ever write a bad review. The one YL and I had a HOOT! I had bought a new vibe called The Big Boss for the occasion. Buck 32 after my 20% preferred discount at fasc. She loved it. I’m a visual guy, I loved it too. She really nailed me today too…

…My rant is as a business professional, if I pulled a stunt like NS did, I wouldn’t be invited back. Exactly what NS is invited for, NADA. I had pre-booked and confirmed Monday with address. So be it. I can tolerate a little tardiness, I actually build it into my schedule. I have had 1 lady 2-1/ 2 hours late, I knew from pervious reviews that was apt to happen, so she was actually on time as I booked 2.5 earlier than I figured she would be there. Really nice and respected Lady. Another that was 2 hours late, I didn’t mind that either. Those were both Solo sessions so no big deal. I’d see either of them again easy. But to NS, you run a business, you make an appt. keep it please. It really wasn’t even an early appt. either. There’s my Rant…

…The End…

Bitch more like it.

Everybody relax! This is supposed to be a fun hobby, I mean, making love man!!! Everybody has private lives, yes it's a business for the girls but not like she's making you a freaking sandwitch, shes providing you with a thrill, pleasure, filling a freaking void in your otherwise mundane average guy boring ass life. You want to bitch, bitch at your wife, give the girls a little freaking slack man. If you get stood up, maybe she can't stand your old ass without a little something to break the edge and she was out, or maybe her mom needed a prescription filled, or maybe she just wanted to feed some ducks and take a freakin break, RELAX!!!! There are other girls, or just go beat off man if you have to don't be a freakin drag. Some guys man, don't get everything they want served up hot and they have a freakin pissy fit. 

Everybody just be glad, its a beautiful day, life goes on man!!! Smile!! Give a break, take a break, its all good, ITS ALL GOOD!!

Right, J, it's all good. 

Just because (hypothetically) this is your first opportunity to schedule some private time in six weeks. You've been looking forward to this for the past two weeks. Then some unprofessional ... steals the moment with an NCNS. Too bad, but you won't get another chance to play for at least another three weeks. 

Right, it's all good. 👹

On 3/16/2017 at 10:54 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Fishndude57 ,

Trying so hard to rise above the assholes in life! Gawds Life is so fucking hard at times! Especially, when you conduct yourself with such great respect and treat everyone with kindness and love in life, only to be shot down like this it hurts! Just not right!   My dad is dying, my office job is failing after 17 years, no calls, pulled out my deck yesterday did a reading. Thinking it must be the Mercury in Retrograde that is starting to loom again? Not very happy:confused: 

Been through worse I guess... Life!

Cancel and to hell with all of that. We create ...or re-create our reality with energy, images, words and actions LAST.  My life is baffling to most. Fact is, my life is exactly what I have envisioned and decreed despite it being "presumably" impossible. All I lack is my regular 69 goddess, but that is not even true. I just have to sort out which lady it is. You do Reiki....so you WORK with energy. STOP energizing what you do NOT want, and energize what WILL BE your reality.

On 3/15/2017 at 2:36 PM, fishndude57 said:

…Experienced my 1st ever NS today. At least she texted she wasn’t gonna show. Was supposed to be duo and she was in for a 20% extra as I always compensate equally. No I’m not gonna write a review, I refuse to ever write a bad review. The one YL and I had a HOOT! I had bought a new vibe called The Big Boss for the occasion. Buck 32 after my 20% preferred discount at fasc. She loved it. I’m a visual guy, I loved it too. She really nailed me today too…

…My rant is as a business professional, if I pulled a stunt like NS did, I wouldn’t be invited back. Exactly what NS is invited for, NADA. I had pre-booked and confirmed Monday with address. So be it. I can tolerate a little tardiness, I actually build it into my schedule. I have had 1 lady 2-1/ 2 hours late, I knew from pervious reviews that was apt to happen, so she was actually on time as I booked 2.5 earlier than I figured she would be there. Really nice and respected Lady. Another that was 2 hours late, I didn’t mind that either. Those were both Solo sessions so no big deal. I’d see either of them again easy. But to NS, you run a business, you make an appt. keep it please. It really wasn’t even an early appt. either. There’s my Rant…

…The End…

Just remember...IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE.......For example........I booked a lady I had seen several times for an outcall to my home for a 7:30 session.  When I called her at 8:15, she said she had just gotten into her cab.  When I called at 9:30...no answer. I was awakened from my sleep between 12:30 and 1:00 am by her pounding on my door, freaking out. Cab had dropped her off...she was drunk, demanding in, screaming for "her rate", and at least 6 months pregnant. It can always be worse.

31 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Cancel and to hell with all of that. We create ...or re-create our reality with energy, images, words and actions LAST.  My life is baffling to most. Fact is, my life is exactly what I have envisioned and decreed despite it being "presumably" impossible. All I lack is my regular 69 goddess, but that is not even true. I just have to sort out which lady it is. You do Reiki....so you WORK with energy. STOP energizing what you do NOT want, and energize what WILL BE your reality.

Did just that! Thank you Admiral C for the wake up call. 

One of the hardest things in life is watching my dad become feeble. You know you just can't prepair for things of this nature i love my parents. Full of compassion for all who suffer. Seriously i do. 

I am fine and yes i  am doing my calling in life with reiki! 

Om shakti Admril C!!!

om shakti All!!❤

. Hell I know I posted this before. However, I just feel as though now it is another good time to repost it once more  Yes I do my very best to live up to what I practice (reiki).Teach it to your children live it and join me with these beautiful words:

Just for today:

Do not rise to anger

Do not succumb to worry

Express Gratitude for all your blessings

Apply yourself diligently

Manifest compassion to all beings...

James Deacon's inturpitaion of Dr. Usui

On 3/22/2017 at 9:38 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

. Hell I know I posted this before. However, I just feel as though now it is another good time to repost it once more  Yes I do my very best to live up to what I practice (reiki).Teach it to your children live it and join me with these beautiful words:

Just for today:

Do not rise to anger

Do not succumb to worry

Express Gratitude for all your blessings

Apply yourself diligently

Manifest compassion to all beings...

James Deacon's inturpitaion of Dr. Usui

Kali, I've said it before, you know....You are truly a gem. Such a kind soul. Blesses to you Pretty Lady.