fishndude57

My Rant…

39 posts in this topic

…Experienced my 1st ever NS today. At least she texted she wasn’t gonna show. Was supposed to be duo and she was in for a 20% extra as I always compensate equally. No I’m not gonna write a review, I refuse to ever write a bad review. The one YL and I had a HOOT! I had bought a new vibe called The Big Boss for the occasion. Buck 32 after my 20% preferred discount at fasc. She loved it. I’m a visual guy, I loved it too. She really nailed me today too…

…My rant is as a business professional, if I pulled a stunt like NS did, I wouldn’t be invited back. Exactly what NS is invited for, NADA. I had pre-booked and confirmed Monday with address. So be it. I can tolerate a little tardiness, I actually build it into my schedule. I have had 1 lady 2-1/ 2 hours late, I knew from pervious reviews that was apt to happen, so she was actually on time as I booked 2.5 earlier than I figured she would be there. Really nice and respected Lady. Another that was 2 hours late, I didn’t mind that either. Those were both Solo sessions so no big deal. I’d see either of them again easy. But to NS, you run a business, you make an appt. keep it please. It really wasn’t even an early appt. either. There’s my Rant…

…The End…

That sucks. Sorry that happened. But rest assured, it will happen again.  At least the other YL still showed up.  As an aside, that fact that she texted that she would not be there would make it a last minute cancellation as opposed to a NS, at least that is my understand of the terminology. 

As a fellow business professional, I agree completely agree with you. But I learned a long time ago, the rules that apply in the real world, have no place in the hobby. 

Not last minute. Half hour after session started. Last minute I could live with. Sorry overslept doesn't cut it. 

nothing in this hobby should surprise you, these ladies can NS you, have bad reviews, rip people off etc... and you know what, they will still get business because alot of people don't know about review sites and will still get call from the next horny sucker.

Chalk it up as experience. I guess, I've been lucky, but if I had kept going at the pace I was a couple of years ago it would have been bound to happen to me. :cool:

6 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

…Experienced my 1st ever NS today. At least she texted she wasn’t gonna show. Was supposed to be duo and she was in for a 20% extra as I always compensate equally. No I’m not gonna write a review, I refuse to ever write a bad review. The one YL and I had a HOOT! I had bought a new vibe called The Big Boss for the occasion. Buck 32 after my 20% preferred discount at fasc. She loved it. I’m a visual guy, I loved it too. She really nailed me today too…

…My rant is as a business professional, if I pulled a stunt like NS did, I wouldn’t be invited back. Exactly what NS is invited for, NADA. I had pre-booked and confirmed Monday with address. So be it. I can tolerate a little tardiness, I actually build it into my schedule. I have had 1 lady 2-1/ 2 hours late, I knew from pervious reviews that was apt to happen, so she was actually on time as I booked 2.5 earlier than I figured she would be there. Really nice and respected Lady. Another that was 2 hours late, I didn’t mind that either. Those were both Solo sessions so no big deal. I’d see either of them again easy. But to NS, you run a business, you make an appt. keep it please. It really wasn’t even an early appt. either. There’s my Rant…

…The End…

Bummer that happened...That said...while I'm not going to mention any ladies names, long past, past, or present, down here in the Springs cancels, reschedules and NS are pretty common. It's a supply and demand thing.

Sorry Fishndude57,

Very unprofessional and I agree it should never happen. At least you scored with half of the call half is never bad! Just scratch one name off your list my friend! Life is golden when you presive life as such! Think that is why I enjoy your rants so much! Better Luck on your next adventure my friend😘😘

Sorry that happened to you. That is certainly not my style! I know we all should show respect. Hopefully a few of us can make it up to you  ;-)

That's too bad. Alas, it's all part of the experience. Sounds like you made the most of it though. I once was once cancelled with 15 minutes notice by someone I hadn't seen before. For a couple of minutes I sat annoyed in my car thinking why didn't I pay more attention to those two no-show reviews and wondering what am I going to do with the rest of my day. Then my phone buzzes with a text. I look down expecting to see some lengthy excuse but instead it is a message from one of my out of town favorites, " Hey,  I just flew into town. Let me know if you want to get together ;)". Skeptically, I text back "Are you free in 30 minutes?" She replies "I sure am!" So, chuckling, I throw the car back into drive and head down a different road which, ultimately, led me to one of my all time favorite sessions. It must have been fate...

13 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Good thing it wasn't pizza 

Or Chinese food :rolleyes:

Unfortunately these things happen on both sides. She missed out on a great time with you!  

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, fishndude57 said:

…The End…

I'm not sure how much sympathy is due here, fishin' buddy.  So, this is your first NS, sounds like you are doing pretty good, you lucky guy.  Even then, a beautiful woman shows up and really nailed you, and you saved half of the anticipated fee, so you clearly have enough money left to go buy yourself a steak dinner and a bottle of single malt scotch to celebrate the rendezvous.  And you choose to go type out a rant instead?  Hey Pal, we all love you, but you gotta learn to count your blessings when they come your way.  As Laci so eloquently put it: it's the lady's loss, not yours.

BTW, the only reason I have time to write this is because a RW client of mine just did a no-show.  A wealthy professional to boot.  Shows that rudeness and inconsideration are simply rampant in our world - gotta move on.

On 3/15/2017 at 3:24 PM, fishndude57 said:

Not last minute. Half hour after session started. Last minute I could live with. Sorry overslept doesn't cut it. 

I know I work late nights sometimes I do not get to sleep til 2-3 am, Maybe that was her case, but  it still isn't justified being late! 

17 minutes ago, Badboy said:

I'm not sure how much sympathy is due here, fishin' buddy.  So, this is your first NS, sounds like you are doing pretty good, you lucky guy.  Even then, a beautiful woman shows up and really nailed you, and you saved half of the anticipated fee, so you clearly have enough money left to go buy yourself a steak dinner and a bottle of single malt scotch to celebrate the rendezvous.  And you choose to go type out a rant instead?  Hey Pal, we all love you, but you gotta learn to count your blessings when they come your way.  As Laci so eloquently put it: it's the lady's loss, not yours.

BTW, the only reason I have time to write this is because a RW client of mine just did a no-show.  A wealthy professional to boot.  Shows that rudeness and inconsideration are simply rampant in our world - gotta move on.

Lol, I wanna Rant dammit. I already saw it as I saved half bank and 100% on NS. I finally got my final implants so yeah I can eat steak now. I decided to eat something else tho :D, with Ns's split. Hell I can even go somewhere twice. I am truly blessed!

30 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Lol, I wanna Rant dammit. I already saw it as I saved half bank and 100% on NS. I finally got my final implants so yeah I can eat steak now. I decided to eat something else tho :D, with Ns's split. Hell I can even go somewhere twice. I am truly blessed!

Glad to hear that when the world gives you lemons, you find someone with a bottle of vodka. Good on ya mate. 

I experienced a no show at 7pm! I didn't even get a half call! Very upsetting. 

20 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I experienced a no show at 7pm! I didn't even get a half call! Very upsetting. 

That sucks. I learned last night I was blacklisted by some turd for being a time waster, ns, late. I've never ever been any of the above. Some people's kids. 

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

That sucks. I learned last night I was blacklisted by some turd for being a time waster, ns, late. I've never ever been any of the above. Some people's kids. 

Fishndude57 ,

Trying so hard to rise above the assholes in life! Gawds Life is so fucking hard at times! Especially, when you conduct yourself with such great respect and treat everyone with kindness and love in life, only to be shot down like this it hurts! Just not right!   My dad is dying, my office job is failing after 17 years, no calls, pulled out my deck yesterday did a reading. Thinking it must be the Mercury in Retrograde that is starting to loom again? Not very happy! :confused: 

Been through worse I guess... Life!

Fishndude57, 

Yes that might be true, but remember you also got a ton of wonderful reviews you given lot's of beautiful ladies too. I just wanted to let you know that often when bad things happen to good people that there is something beautiful that comes back again and smacks us on the butt  to wake up! 

Shit is going on which is true, yet I promise not to act silly if you also promise to continue to be my friend in life too! We are all in this together!! 

Kisses, :wub:

Those scenarios suck. I've been guilty of it a time or two and have definitely been victim of it more times than I can count.  Life happens to all of us.  Unfortunately, there are no rules for an illegitimate business. But wouldn't it be nice if there was a better business  bureau for hookers? Lol 

I mimic what The others have said here, and think you should Consider yourself lucky. You're killing the odds. 🤷🏽‍♀️

8 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Probably a pre-emptive strike for the NS review you're writing. 

Nope will never happen. I will stand by what I've always said, I will never ever write a bad review, unites you physically abuse me, or thieve me. So not fair to do that IMO. 

8 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Those scenarios suck. I've been guilty of it a time or two and have definitely been victim of it more times than I can count.  Life happens to all of us.  Unfortunately, there are no rules for an illegitimate business. But wouldn't it be nice if there was a better business  bureau for hookers? Lol 

I mimic what The others have said here, and think you should Consider yourself lucky. You're killing the odds. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Isn't that exactly what TOB is?

TOB is the BBB for hookers😂😂😂

I'm always surprised to hear these things, especially in such a saturated market with so many wonderful ladies. Sorry that happened.:(

On 3/15/2017 at 2:36 PM, fishndude57 said:

…The End…

So, sorry you didn't have the duo, but, ummmm.....   You still got laid.  That's still beats working. :)

15 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

How do you know you are blacklisted? Did a provider tell you?

I wish that what is placed in provider only areas or sites would stay only with providers. 

I also wish providers would be more selective in the alerts they post. I want to know about actual threats and potential dangerous clients.  

1 hour ago, Wendy Whitney said:

How do you know you are blacklisted? Did a provider tell you?

Image result for  eating popcorn images