Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

Favorite Dirty Movies

36 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2017 at 6:53 PM, Bit Banger said:

The book was so much better than the movie that I was disappointed watching it.

Exit to Eden was even more disappointing. 

Anne Rice is frequently disappointing. I used to be a part of a kinky book group and someone once said that Anne Rice works were trash sold as treasure. That has stuck with me. I read the Sleeping Beauty series and it was ridiculous. Beauty should have been dead in the first 20 pages.

Movies based on books always fall short of expectations, the trick is to view them as two separate works because they are. 9 1/2 Weeks is based off a 100 page memoir and falls short but the movie is great as a stand alone work.

Not a dirty movie but there have been instances where the movie was actually better than the book, The Princess Bride was a fantastic book but a fucking perfect movie.

Edited by Lucy Kitten
add more

14 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Anne Rice is frequently disappointing. I used to be a part of a kinky book group and someone once said that Anne Rice works were trash sold as treasure. That has stuck with me. I read the Sleeping Beauty series and it was ridiculous. Beauty should have been dead in the first 20 pages.

I have to agree, the Sleeping Beauty series was over the top. 

May favorite Anne Rice book is Cry to Heaven, a historical rather than fantasy novel. 

Wow I hear that I just had my heart trashed from a Dom as well Doubt I'll find another like him so just am not going there unless it's light play 

21 hours ago, Alessandra Moore said:

Wow I hear that I just had my heart trashed from a Dom as well Doubt I'll find another like him so just am not going there unless it's light play 

It's crazy hard to lose your Dom. It's not like breaking up with a boyfriend and it makes submitting to someone new in the future very hard.

Especially when you don't see it coming and they vanish Plus this was my second go with him and he promised not to do that All part of the mind control I won't let it happen again 😉

Embrace Of The Vampire with Alyssa Milano... the lesbian scene was hot, maybe because that was before it became more common.  And I've never been a vampire genre dude  (and not a movie) but some serious hot scenes in True Blood.  I wish they had come out with a movie!