Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

Got a chuckle from a recent ad.

29 posts in this topic

On the flipside, I find it goofy when potential clients ask me if I'm affiliated with LE. 

I've been asked as well.  I answered "No, are you?" We continued our conversation, but I did not make an appointment. Intelligence is sexy to me, so anyone who believes that LE is legally bound to announce themselves is a turnoff.

I had one lady walk in and ask me to grab her boobs right off. I'm so naive I asked why...LE check was the answer. Only time that's ever happened. 

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

I had one lady walk in and ask me to grab her boobs right off. I'm so naive I asked why...LE check was the answer. Only time that's ever happened. 

Haha! I'm glad someone else has experienced this as well. This happened to me during my 3rd or 4th session ever, so I was a relative newbie. She asked me to do the same and got the same reason why. In hindsight, I wonder if LE can use this trick to make us do something and use it as incriminating evidence. Or maybe that's just my paranoia...

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

I've been asked as well.  I answered "No, are you?" We continued our conversation, but I did not make an appointment. Intelligence is sexy to me, so anyone who believes that LE is legally bound to announce themselves is a turnoff.

You mean they aren't obliged to inform "Jon" they are LE? Huh! Go figure.

The tax man makes me sweat more than a boy in blue! Uncle Sam doesn't play.

4 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

You asked why? LOL  I'm pretty sure most guys would just grab the boobs. hehe

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Might even give a "Yes ma'am!" first...

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Lol, you know I'm a polite kinda guy, he'll I'd never do that to anyone. I even let you outshoot me when at the range :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Yup, had that happen once.  But knew exactly what it was for, having seen police cruisers in the area.

On 3/13/2017 at 4:01 PM, fishndude57 said:

What's so stupid about this is that LEO can and will do anything to complete the bust(no pun intended). That means they will actually go through the complete session and then make the bust. This was told to me by a few provider/friends. I'm referring to male LEOs doing this. I doubt that female undercovers would ever allow this.

On 3/13/2017 at 8:07 PM, Adrienne Baptiste said:

if they get paid, they don't care.....

I have had this happen a couple of times as well. I did not even care why, I just smiled and complied. 

Hey, if someone hot asks me to grab their boobs, then I'll comply.  That's not breaking a law. :)

On 3/15/2017 at 2:15 PM, amcbl1 said:

What's so stupid about this is that LEO can and will do anything to complete the bust(no pun intended). That means they will actually go through the complete session and then make the bust. This was told to me by a few provider/friends. I'm referring to male LEOs doing this. I doubt that female undercovers would ever allow this.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/south-park-prostitution-sting/82602952/

I am not sure why people ask 

Are you LE or are you affiliated with LE in anyway or send me a nude pic to prove your not LE.

That's a lie yes I do TO MUCH TV..

My answer is

Even if I was I wouldn't have to tell you. 

A nice naked baked potato with the fixings around it has stopped them.

"Ok but how are you sure it's really me" works well also.

Only had the cop a feel happen one time. It ended with him leaving my hotel quickly as it was that last straw. 

The feel test only works in some states FYI. 

Hawaii passed a law last year LE can have an all inclusive session with a provider and then off the provider goes in one size fits all bracelets.

I had that happen once. Not sure where this came from but I said, "I'll do one better." And proceeded to pop a boob out from under her shirt, bent down, placed my tongue right on her nipple and wrapped my lips around it giving it a gentle suck. She was convinced. 

Turns out she used to wait tables at a club I used to frequent years before. We had a good laugh when we made that connection.

On 3/13/2017 at 8:07 PM, Adrienne Baptiste said:

Yep that's the truth!

I tend to like to grab man boobs! Would that work?! 😳😳

On 3/13/2017 at 1:17 AM, Adriana Caliste said:

On the flipside, I find it goofy when potential clients ask me if I'm affiliated with LE. 

Question! :  Let's say a provider is a LE. Does anybody know if by answering "NO" she wouldn't be able to enforce the law when money comes out? Or vice-versa, being the client a LE and he answering NO?

36 minutes ago, Erin_CO said:

Question! :  Let's say a provider is a LE. Does anybody know if by answering "NO" she wouldn't be able to enforce the law when money comes out? Or vice-versa, being the client a LE and he answering NO?

The rules are:  police are permitted to lie and do just about anything not explicitly illegal like beat you.  You however are not allowed to lie to the police. 

4 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

The rules are:  police are permitted to lie and do just about anything not explicitly illegal like beat you.  You however are not allowed to lie to the police. 

OK, thanks!

2 hours ago, Erin_CO said:

OK, thanks!

Of course that's not to say you ever say anything beyond "Am I being detained" and "I will not answer anything until I speak with a lawyer."

21 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Of course that's not to say you ever say anything beyond "Am I being detained" and "I will not answer anything until I speak with a lawyer."

I can't imagine how could I be involved un such difficult predicament.... hehehe.... ;)

On 3/29/2017 at 10:50 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

So sad but very true! Thinking this why providers and clients run scared. Nothing honest and the business world outside of the hobby is far more dangerous and corrupt! 

8 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

OK just saw this comic about legal issues that's oh so appropriate for this thread... 

http://lawcomic.net/guide/?p=633 

There's about 4 strips in this particular series to read through.

^^ nice ^^