Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

References

3 posts in this topic

Ladies and gentlemen please please please follow all PROTOCOLS when it comes to this fun industry.

Here are just a few that I see visible to the ones that may be new to this...

Ladies have the option to give reference checks (which I absolutely love) for the gentleman on here that you personally encounter with. There are reviews for the getnleman to write for the ladies. There is a quick "Hello remember me I'm going to use you as a reference if that's okay" call or text and also never never never forget EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.Not one human is the same!

Enjoy and have a blessed Saturday I know I will I'm off to looking for garage sells...😁

Also, providers and clients need to remember that if we don't get back to you right away, it might be because we HAVE A LIFE and are busy. References shouldn't be the only means to screen clients, and if a reference is a no go(for whatever reason), find another way to verify him. Providers are not available 24/7, and expecting us to be ready at the "top of a hat" is just unreasonable and rude.

Protocols are set in place for safety and convenience...abuse it, and you will find the situation very inconvenient and risking safety measures. These kinds of things do not make for a happy provider.

Thanks for the post Sabrina!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I give references.

I do not share personal info on any client. I only say, Yes he is safe and a good guy or NO I would not see him again.

I like to know that the lady that is requesting a reference is a safe provider.

I do check her out before responding if I do not recognize the name.

Some times I may ask her for more info if needed. " I offended a provider because I did not know her" She got shitty and I then did not respond any further.

A appreciation response is always the respectful thing to do after a reference is provided.

I know that for me saying thank you speaks volumes.

Thank you to the providers that provide references I am greatly appreciative. 

Kandi Apple