Candice Sunset

Over texting

12 posts in this topic

Rant, so be prepared.  I have been a provider for many years and think of my clients as friends, and glad that I have the best regulars EVER!!!  However, I have a fetish client that blows up my phone for 3 straight days before an appt.  Send pics, send pics, send pics.  Grrrrr.  I do my very best to meet needs, but I have a life.  Tonight I had enough and snapped back, which I never do and so he no showed.  What do you other ladies do to a client who doesn't respect your personal/private time and keeps pushing?  I explained clearly that I was super busy, but the reason is private and no one's business.

I'm sorry that he placed you in that situation by blowing up your phone and then didn't show.

When that happens with me I just say that life is busy and I cannot chat or I don't answer until I do have time. 

You did what was right for you and no need to feel you owe him an explanation for not responding.

Over texting sound like a fetish, you should have charged extra for it. :cool:

Sounds like you were a lot more patient with him than I would have been! After the first time blowing up my phone, I would have ended it.

You did the right thing for yourself.

It also sounds like your client was becoming infatuated with you.  Hopefully he will get over it and find someone else to meet his needs.

We men can be fickle, immature by nature, and think we are in command. Sometimes we don't behave properly. I personally keep a copy of "Relationships for Dummies" on my iPad. No honestly it's easy for us to lose sight of what proper should be, I know I can be guilty of it, until I say to myself, "Self wake up and smell the coffee dummy".

There is no excuse for that type of activity.  People need to know where the line is.  It sounds like he is a regular customer of yours who does this before each appt.  In the past, when he has done this, did you reply and send photos?  If you did, you may have set an expectation with him.  I'm not making an excuse, just wondering what might have been his motivation. 

54 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

There is no excuse for that type of activity.  People need to know where the line is.  It sounds like he is a regular customer of yours who does this before each appt.  In the past, when he has done this, did you reply and send photos?  If you did, you may have set an expectation with him.  I'm not making an excuse, just wondering what might have been his motivation. 

Great point dear..

While most who are into fetishes are wonderful people, unfortunately it does seem the fetish scene attracts more than its fair share of fools here who have no clue what it is to be a true fetish fashionado...As this is a professional service you offer instead of a personal arrangement, there is absolutely no reason that you should feel obligated to comply with additional demands for your time beyond that which you are being compensated...The fact that he failed to show for a schedule appointment demonstrates his complete lack of respect for the fetish scene in general...Those who are exploring their fetishes on a professional level understand just how difficult it is to find a trustworthy professional provider who is willing to provide a quality experience they are seeking so they go out of their way to take care of those who do...And this type of behavior is the exact reason why there are so many ladies who refuse to provide any type fetish services on either a professional or personal level....

1 hour ago, Barbi said:

While most who are into fetishes are wonderful people, unfortunately it does seem the fetish scene attracts more than its fair share of fools here who have no clue what it is to be a true fetish fashionado...As this is a professional service you offer instead of a personal arrangement, there is absolutely no reason that you should feel obligated to comply with additional demands for your time beyond that which you are being compensated...The fact that he failed to show for a schedule appointment demonstrates his complete lack of respect for the fetish scene in general...Those who are exploring their fetishes on a professional level understand just how difficult it is to find a trustworthy professional provider who is willing to provide a quality experience they are seeking so they go out of their way to take care of those who do...And this type of behavior is the exact reason why there are so many ladies who refuse to provide any type fetish services on either a professional or personal level....

Damn that's a good post...makes me want to move to Denver where you are.

It seems like a lot of us are needy time wasters who often forget our Regular Providers have RW careers and lives outside of our demands. Throwing a temper tantrum and then no showing after you so professionally reminded him of these facts clearly shows a lack of respect for you and your time. IMHO, you handled this very well and probably needed to have done this earlier with this individual client.