Ile Haversnatch

411 on Barbie Colorado Springs

10 posts in this topic

Claims 20 but looks younger, Barbie for name and advertising specific services. 😮 Nothing could go wrong here. Where is that sarcasm font!!??

I agree with gr8owl.  I don't want to create FUD, but that is kind of add that a sting operation would use

Thanks fellas. What's strange is "she" is guarded yet engaging and very particular about how she's communicated with to the point she stops answering. Been through two burners already! ;) One would think LE wouldn't play hard to get?

For clarity i was not necessarily saying an le ad. An ad that will draw le attention (as probably should) and at best even if legit has drama filled train wreck written all over it because way too young to know what she is doing and does not appear to even have an "agent" "helping" her. Who advertises specifics and do you want to be there when shit hits fan?

8 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Just an FYI LE does anything and everything to get you into trouble.

Thanks Sabrina. I get that but, playing hard to get seems counterproductive, no?

2 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Thanks Sabrina. I get that but, playing hard to get seems counterproductive, no?

Not if they are trolling for a particular individual. It might be a targeted sting, instead than general scoop-em up.

You might not be worth the paperwork. 

Edited by Bit Banger

13 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Not if they are trolling for a particular individual. It might be a targeted sting, instead than general scoop-em up.

You might not be worth the paperwork. 

I'll take that as a compliment!

On 3/9/2017 at 8:02 AM, gr8owl said:

For clarity i was not necessarily saying an le ad. An ad that will draw le attention (as probably should) and at best even if legit has drama filled train wreck written all over it because way too young to know what she is doing and does not appear to even have an "agent" "helping" her. Who advertises specifics and do you want to be there when shit hits fan?

Nope