Amber Allure

TER Question for the Ladies

21 posts in this topic

Hey Ladies! So I don't use TER, but I got a review on there by a guy I didn't get along with so I randomly check. I recently noticed the second review I have states that I am not independent and that I have a driver. Is there any way to ask TER to change that or do I need to contact this person to change it. I've had a decrease of appointments and a lot of text messages asking about it. :mad:

Any advice would help since this information is untrue.

-Amber720 XOXO 

Girl you have 25 great reviews you should be fine.Of Course you are going to have those bullies that think let's try and destroy this lady by writing a bad review ,most legit gentleman can read through the B's.Believe me I've been through the same thing...And lived!

P.s.TER isn't really used out here ALOT of the gentleman say I talk TER with they all say they don't use it because of the requirements for a review.

Hang in there with those boobs who could resist!

I had an issue with a review where a guy put something I don't offer in his review and when I contacted TER they did Nothing and told me to contact the reviewer! SMH

4 hours ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

I had an issue with a review where a guy put something I don't offer in his review and when I contacted TER they did Nothing and told me to contact the reviewer! SMH

TER is not provider friendly and yes, getting something removed from a review has to be done by the reviewer.  TER is not really popular in Denver so it isn't widely used and not really an issue here in this location whereas other areas you will have to let your future clients know. Hope you get it rectified.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

TER is the worst, like others have stated it's not widely used here but it's used more often than most people think. Out of town clients are likely to look on TER for reviews before looking here because they don't know TOB exists. I would do what you can to get it changed and be relentless because TER is fucking difficult to deal with.

If you ever plan on working or touring outside of CO I recommend getting the info fixed because it will haunt you.

If a newer gal or a visitor doesn't have any TOB reviews, and lists TER reviews, I will go look at them, but mainly to check that she is not LEO, and to see if the photos are "accurate."  I don't pay much attention to the reviews, because they read like Penthouse magazine letters and seem to me to be much more fantasy.  It is a good way to check legitimacy, though, so you might want to see what you can do to clean up any errors.

17 minutes ago, Badboy said:

If a newer gal or a visitor doesn't have any TOB reviews, and lists TER reviews, I will go look at them, but mainly to check that she is not LEO, and to see if the photos are "accurate."  I don't pay much attention to the reviews, because they read like Penthouse magazine letters and seem to me to be much more fantasy.  It is a good way to check legitimacy, though, so you might want to see what you can do to clean up any errors.

^^ This ^^

TERD has two problems at least. One, by offering membership in exchange for reviews, they encourage totally bogus reviews of ladies many reviewers never met. Two, TERD's policy of only allowing member to modify things is sometimes used by "TERD Turds".....Turd clients who intentionally post bullshit then try to use the promise of removing it to pressure ladies into make-ups, freebies, discounts etc....in short, sexual extortion.

TER is not big here if you ever plan to travel however you'll find the the opposite as well as with genltemen who travel to Colorado. When it comes to TER it is a 100% in favor of the Gentlemen board a fact they brag about.

TER doesn't verify reviews they come in and are posted. They have never to my knowledge and in my experience changed the contents of a review. It takes a month to have reviews removed and a lot of proof if they are fake.

It sucks big time however if an appointment took place no matter truth or fiction the review will 100% stand. Even after you feel like you're on trial. If he admits to lying and I have never seen that happen it might be removed.

Do not let it bother you much and there are a number of members here that are reviewers there as well. You'll be ok bad reviews can happen just know that you provided the best experience and some wouldn't be happy if hung with a new rope. We all on both sides have had at least one "gesh why did I even" sessions.

Just smile and know your an amazing lady

I almost feel like TER is set up for a provider to fail. I've had an account with them for about 6 months, but can't get the TER ID to link with that specific profile. Since I would like to travel later in the year I'd like to learn how to maneuver around this site. I DID get ahold of the person writing this review and he's not sure what I was talking about but did inform me he was OVERWHELMED with the amount of things he HAD to fill out for VIP info. 

The VIP info is quite explicit.:eek: It's kind of terrifying because it talks about all the things I was taught and learned NOT to talk about to stay out of trouble. BLAAAAHHHHHH. 

One day at a time I guess.

I'm a TER VIP and yes I review on there. I usually have to have 2 browsers open cause yes they are tedious to post. I stumbled across TER when I 1st started this mission. If not for a review site I'd prolly stayed a BP junkie, I shudder at that thought. As with pretty much all my reviews I close with "That's My Story and I'm Sticking to It". Reviews are a 1st person story of what may, or may not have happened. Yes I read reviews, but mostly I go for stats on the Lady I may or may not want to see. Men can be asshats, I wouldn't lend to much credence to a bad review. I've seen more than one lady with so-so's or no's. I've even reviewed them, everything was spectacular. 

Edited by fishndude57
Forgot a word

The only thing I use TER for is the forums.  I don't read then very often anymore, but I use to read the TER forums a lot before I got started.  I have written reviews TOB, but not on TER.  I really dislike their requirement for reviews.  TOB is so much better then TER.  I would love it if TOB spread throughout the country.

I know TER is unpopular with those on TOB.  Most anyone here will tell you that at the drop of a hat.  That being said, few ladies outside of Colorado have ever heard of TOB and most are familiar with TER.  TER reviews are a real chore to write because they are interested in the details and will withhold posting until satisfied with the level of carnal knowledge disclosed by the author. Personally, I'm not real interested in the "details" because I know what a pain it is for me to reconstruct a session in print. And, as with all of life, YMMV.  However, I have never had a bad experience that I would attribute to being misled any more by a TER "review" than I have from TOB "review." I find it useful cross reference reviewers experiences (especially with my own history when possible) when selecting a new lady.  Reviews are only one small part of the process for me, and I'll make use of whatever resources available to me. TER is one more tool. 

5 hours ago, Happymon said:

I know TER is unpopular with those on TOB.  Most anyone here will tell you that at the drop of a hat.  That being said, few ladies outside of Colorado have ever heard of TOB and most are familiar with TER.  TER reviews are a real chore to write because they are interested in the details and will withhold posting until satisfied with the level of carnal knowledge disclosed by the author. Personally, I'm not real interested in the "details" because I know what a pain it is for me to reconstruct a session in print. And, as with all of life, YMMV.  However, I have never had a bad experience that I would attribute to being misled any more by a TER "review" than I have from TOB "review." I find it useful cross reference reviewers experiences (especially with my own history when possible) when selecting a new lady.  Reviews are only one small part of the process for me, and I'll make use of whatever resources available to me. TER is one more tool. 

I agree in my experience it's a reality check for sure when you leave Colorado the truth is TOB for both sides doesn't mean anything. It is a local board and unheard-of. The Midwest and TX are ECCIE, All of the East Coast is TER, and other regional boards take up the Westcoast. Hopefully the reviewer will get in touch with TER to get everything worked out and the review fixed. Let TER know you are having problems as well with your account.

Another bit of advice is breath when it comes to dealing with them because a case of the FU remove me isn't something that you can fix later. 

16 hours ago, Crystal West said:

I agree in my experience it's a reality check for sure when you leave Colorado the truth is TOB for both sides doesn't mean anything. It is a local board and unheard-of. The Midwest and TX are ECCIE, All of the East Coast is TER, and other regional boards take up the Westcoast. Hopefully the reviewer will get in touch with TER to get everything worked out and the review fixed. Let TER know you are having problems as well with your account.

Another bit of advice is breath when it comes to dealing with them because a case of the FU remove me isn't something that you can fix later. 

Just got back from NYC and thank goodness for my TER reviews. I don't advertise there but it really helped business to have them there.

Thank you for the tip. Im considering joining but still not sure if it's worth it ! :-)

I love TER and have always met wonderful men from that site. 

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I need to figure out how to get on it. P411 has tracked my reviews On TER... Arrrggghh one of these days I will score and figure it all out!😳😳

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Believe I found you here ...😘

3 hours ago, Hawkerjock said:

Believe I found you here ...😘

Yes and thank the orgasm gods you did.

Yeah it can totally suck when reviews are inaccurate and you can't change them... smh