Another other board

4 posts in this topic

I was talking to a friend from Dallas about this board and he told me that there is a similar nationwide board, Erotic Monkey, that he said sounds similar.  I browsed without joining and wondered if anywhere here knows of it or uses it?  Thanks in advance...

It appears to just scrap the reviews from TER. But maybe there is more to it.

12 minutes ago, Citori said:

It appears to just scrap the reviews from TER. But maybe there is more to it.

I wasn't wondering if it was borrowing content.  Then I saw the forums...  they looked busy in certain states... I didn't enter any of them, but checked out the forum front page.  They have a pretty detailed copyright statement link at the bottom of their splash page.  Saw a lot of YLs there that I haven't seen on TOB.  I'm not a member of TER so couldn't compare or contrast.  

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I wasn't wondering if it was borrowing content.  Then I saw the forums...  they looked busy in certain states... I didn't enter any of them, but checked out the forum front page.  They have a pretty detailed copyright statement link at the bottom of their splash page.  Saw a lot of YLs there that I haven't seen on TOB.  I'm not a member of TER so couldn't compare or contrast.  

Thanks

Oops sorry.. I WAS wondering if they were lifting content.. spell check got it wrong...