Kayleehotchick

Sorry for not replying to text or message. I was very close to death

21 posts in this topic

It sure helps on re-evaluate "things". I'm really glad you're on the mend.:)

Did you get that lung and chest virus that went around and sent a lot of people to the hospital?  I don't know you, but glad you're on the mend....

15 hours ago, Kayleehotchick said:

....and remember, everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Great to hear you are on the mend and thanks for the great thought for the day!  Keep healing!

Sounds like you've been through quite an ordeal. So glad to hear that you are doing better. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

I was wondering what happened to you girl.. Glad you are okay and alive I also know what its like to be thankful of breathing.

Glad whatever you had wasn't a deterrent to come back to Colorado!  Glad to hear you are on the mend as well!

Glad you're on the mend. 

Near death experiences give you a new perspective on many of life's issues. 

Prayers sweetie! Glad you are feeling better.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Your health is what matters. All the rest is just icing on the cake. :)

Hi and thanks for the well wishes.  No, I didn't get the flu or anything like that.  I got a MAJOR abcess on a organ that almost killed me.  I was in the hospital for 8 day with a picc line, 2 iv antibotics 24/7 and a colonic bag to drain the infection.  It was hell.  It took me almost a full month to recover.  I can't wait to get back to like and living.

41 minutes ago, Kayleehotchick said:

Hi and thanks for the well wishes.  No, I didn't get the flu or anything like that.  I got a MAJOR abcess on a organ that almost killed me.  I was in the hospital for 8 day with a picc line, 2 iv antibotics 24/7 and a colonic bag to drain the infection.  It was hell.  It took me almost a full month to recover.  I can't wait to get back to like and living.

Hope it's all smooth sailing for you going forward. Blessings to your Good Health and full recovery.

Sending you all my best

Sending Reiki your way sweet lady!!! Oh my goodness! When horrible things happen it makes you realize that there is no price tag you can place on good health! I am just now seeing your thread. 

Kisses and Reiki!

Happy that things are going in the right direction for you. How scary and if there is anything you need please let me know.

Thank you, everyone.  Now to go through the rocky road of getting back on my feet. 

Hey Kaylee! I am happy to know that you are doing okay. Sending positive vibes your way!

16 hours ago, Adrienne Baptiste said:

Hey Kaylee! I am happy to know that you are doing okay. Sending positive vibes your way!

Thank you my dear.  Glad to see you here. :-)

Health is number one !  Bummed to learn that you were that close to death.

Thanks.  It's been a VERY tough 6 weeks.  I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to playing again.