rocketmanco901

American sex average

18 posts in this topic

Just read an article in the Washington Post that on average Amercans have sex 53 times a year. And drops to 22 times by the age of 65. I'm doing my best to get the average up! I never want to be know as average. ☺

Does it only count as Sex if there's another person in the room with you?

50 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Does it only count as Sex if there's another person in the room with you?

It has to...otherwise the average would be like...400

Interesting, 53 times a year is average.  Fuckin'A, I am precisely "average": I visit my ATATF once a week (52), plus once a year with my wife for my birthday (+1).  Gads, I usually hate to be "average," gonna have to step it up a bit here.

14 hours ago, Badboy said:

Interesting, 53 times a year is average.  Fuckin'A, I am precisely "average": I visit my ATATF once a week (52), plus once a year with my wife for my birthday (+1).  Gads, I usually hate to be "average," gonna have to step it up a bit here.

Once a year on your birthday w/ your SO! I nearly spit out my coffee just now. Friggen' hilarious.

Do fleshlights count?  Cuz I bet some of us wear out fleshlights quicker than we go through toothbrushes...

4 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Do fleshlights count?  Cuz I bet some of us wear out fleshlights quicker than we go through toothbrushes...

Looking for that buy in bulk discount eh?  I'm sure somewhere there's the equivalent of costco for adult stores.  It would have to be in Missouri though.  If you've ever driven through and seen the billboards on the interstate, you know what I mean.

9 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Once a year on your birthday w/ your SO! I nearly spit out my coffee just now. Friggen' hilarious.

It's the only time he can get her drunk enoughl.:P

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Looking for that buy in bulk discount eh?  I'm sure somewhere there's the equivalent of costco for adult stores.  It would have to be in Missouri though.  If you've ever driven through and seen the billboards on the interstate, you know what I mean.

I just get used ones on CL

Ok, I'll just fess up to ignorance and ask:  What is a "fleshlight"?

It's a sex toy for men.... kinda like a pocket pussy shoved into a maglight

22 hours ago, Badboy said:

Ok, I'll just fess up to ignorance and ask:  What is a "fleshlight"?

You need someone to show you;)

Since I couldn't get a clear answer, I googled "fleshlight," and wish that I had not.  I can't believe that Rosie saw me looking at the competition.  She might be off limits now for a week until she calms down.

59 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Since I couldn't get a clear answer, I googled "fleshlight," and wish that I had not.  I can't believe that Rosie saw me looking at the competition.  She might be off limits now for a week until she calms down.

Until they make a self cleaning model I can't imagine that these are better than Rosey...

1 hour ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Until they make a self cleaning model I can't imagine that these are better than Rosey...

It has 119 reviews, with a total 1 star rating on Ama-zon. I'd bet you're right!

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

You need someone to show you;)

YES!!!! Pleeeeeeeease.:P ;)