Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laya

Freezing

11 posts in this topic

Y is it so cold 😩❄️🌬

1 hour ago, Laya said:

Y is it so cold 😩❄️🌬

Yup spring time in the rockies, one fourth of July in the mountains, it was snowing.

1 hour ago, Laya said:

Y is it so cold 😩❄️🌬

Welcome to Colorado, Laya!

The only month it's never snowed at my place was July. Oops, guess I just jinxed myself. Welcome to Colorado.

50mph winds pulling my roof shingles off... and for here that's only semi windy...  colorado is a state full of weather events.  But man is it gorgeous...

I had the longest lay over in Denver I was pissed a whole 7hrs . Windy my ass more like tornado wind 

Sorry it's so cold, folks. The worst problem I'm having is the smoke of a 6,000 acre brush fire a few miles E.   Alligator Alley is closed! But temps were in the 80s by the pool today. 😁

BTW: The only month it hasn't dropped at least 6" of snow at my mountain place is July. 

Edited by Bit Banger

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Sorry it's so cold, folks. The worst problem I'm having is the smoke of a 6,000 acre brush fire a few miles E.   Alligator Alley is closed! But temps were in the 80s by the pool today. 😁

BTW: The only month it hasn't dropped at least 6" of snow at my mountain place is July. 

I've been in or near 2 wildfires out here.  One ruined me.. I feel your distress..

No matter what the reason, a 7hr layover at DIA would be the worst...