justaguy

Adult bookstore/theater/peep show recommendations?

48 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

Curious if folks have any good recommendations for places a guy can escape to for a little self service in the middle of the day without breaking the bank. Northwest metro preferred, but willing to travel for the right place. 

I've never done the whole "booth in the back of the bookstore" thing so don't really know what to expect. Does every adult store have an area like that, or only certain ones? People don't usually mention it in the yelp reviews, lol. Semi-private voyeur/exhibition opportunities are intriguing to me as well. 

Would love to hear about other options as well. Seems like L.E.C. and Dream House would maybe be an option, but they seem a little sketchy based on reviews, and it's a little unclear what they actually offer. Peep shows of old would be a lot of fun but afaik they don't really exist anymore. 

Thanks in advance. 

Come on - don't be a pervert.  Why go for this stuff when there are great quick visits with a real lady for $80 - $100.  I personally never go for less than an hour, but if I was that horny, and didn't have much $$$, I would definitely prefer a QV over one of those gross places.

Glad to know where the "pervert" line is in a community like this, lol. :rolleyes:

Like I said, I've never been to one of these places, so I'm trying to get a sense of what they're like to see if it's an option I'd enjoy or not. QV doesn't have a lot of appeal for me. And some days I'd rather just walk in somewhere instead of dealing with scheduling, screening, etc. 

I don't know much about places like you are looking for in colorado, but I have to think the daytime talent would be uninspiring, and that in this day and age there must be security cams on networks that would definitely keep me away from them.  I'm the past I visited a strip club or two on the sante fe blvd strip in I think south denebrish area.  This was a while back, but I remember the day shift talent being very uninspiring and almost desperate.  I have to think a back room in a bookstore is a step down from that.  But again, my opinions are unstudied in this area.

3 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

invent a time machine and go back to the 70s?

or the 80s. Peep show booths are a thing of the past in adult book stores. Back in the day,I did interviews with some of those girls for the Oyster.They always ranged from hot to not. The hottest were the girls making quick cash while they were under a week long suspension from the major strip clubs.

I've seen them still active at least a few years ago at an Adult store in Minneapolis. It was evening and we didn't stay for a show. Never ran across one here in Denver, but also don't only stopped in to a couple adult stores here. 

6 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

or the 80s. Peep show booths are a thing of the past in adult book stores. Back in the day,I did interviews with some of those girls for the Oyster.They always ranged from hot to not. The hottest were the girls making quick cash while they were under a week long suspension from the major strip clubs.

ahhhh, brings to mind the long gone diamond lil's on 20th st......there were a few hotties.

14 hours ago, justaguy said:

Glad to know where the "pervert" line is in a community like this, lol. :rolleyes:

Like I said, I've never been to one of these places, so I'm trying to get a sense of what they're like to see if it's an option I'd enjoy or not. QV doesn't have a lot of appeal for me. And some days I'd rather just walk in somewhere instead of dealing with scheduling, screening, etc. 

Don't take it personal, the "pervert" comment was joking.  On the other hand, seriously, you would prefer giving yourself a hand-job in some gross booth where thousands of other guys have painted the ceiling over visiting a pretty, young actual live woman you can talk to, kiss, etc. for a great blow-job?  Dude, everyone makes too much of a big deal over screening, scheduling, etc.  Just get yourself a P411 account and a couple of OKs and there is no shortage of actual, live, hotties that would be more than willing to give you a very satisfying 20-30 minutes.  Back before I discovered my ATATF, I had about 3-4 "regular" friends that were happy to schedule on short notice.

Also, do not rule out FBSM experiences - I think they are great and much easier to book and usually less expensive.  More "newbie friendly" providers too, so that you can accumulate those valuable OKs.

17 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I wonder, how many on here remember the Oyster?

Simpler times indeed! 

On 3/7/2017 at 7:32 AM, justaguy said:

Seems like L.E.C. and Dream House would maybe be an option, but they seem a little sketchy based on reviews, and it's a little unclear what they actually offer.

They offer, basically, a nude table dance in a private room. No Happy Endings. Both have been in business forever (can remember going to LEC about 20 or more years ago). not really sketchy (would have been out of business a long time ago if so).

Looking at the prices for LEC on their website, you are in the FBSM price range ($105/hhr, $150/hr), so as others have said, might want to look into FBSM options: pretty woman, HE, probably some level of mutual touch.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Simpler times indeed! 

I do !!!    Actually its amazing how many pms  I get here asking about it.

On 3/7/2017 at 8:32 AM, justaguy said:

Hi everyone, 

Curious if folks have any good recommendations for places a guy can escape to for a little self service in the middle of the day without breaking the bank. Northwest metro preferred, but willing to travel for the right place. 

I've never done the whole "booth in the back of the bookstore" thing so don't really know what to expect. Does every adult store have an area like that, or only certain ones? People don't usually mention it in the yelp reviews, lol. Semi-private voyeur/exhibition opportunities are intriguing to me as well. 

Would love to hear about other options as well. Seems like L.E.C. and Dream House would maybe be an option, but they seem a little sketchy based on reviews, and it's a little unclear what they actually offer. Peep shows of old would be a lot of fun but afaik they don't really exist anymore. 

Thanks in advance. 

Im going to a local Burlesque show March 25th then the EXxxOTICA expo a couple days later... If you grab a Westword and peek through the last few pages, Im sure you will find couple good options for adult entertainment ;)

11 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Simpler times indeed! 

I do!😘😘

On my twat tours I have often passed these on the highway and have always wanted to stop. 

The ones in Times Square and S.F in the 80s and some of the 90s were pretty damned wild....

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

On my twat tours I have often passed these on the highway and have always wanted to stop. 

This could be a lot of fun with the right person in the booth with you😁

On Colfax or Broadway? Hmmm? Hell I'm gamed! :P

16 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

On Colfax or Broadway? Hmmm? Hell I'm gamed! :P

Kittys closed. Where else on Colfax is there currently a live girl show in an adult bookstore ?? 

4 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

The ones in Times Square and S.F in the 80s and some of the 90s were pretty damned wild....

I have probably mentioned this but there is a great movie from 1983 called Variety about a woman who works at adult theater and is exploring her sexuality. The imagery is un-fucking-believable. Times Square was nothing but adult entertainment and I would do just about anything to travel back in time to see grungy 1980s Times Square. If you want glimpses of old NYC watching Variety is the way to go.

13 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I have probably mentioned this but there is a great movie from 1983 called Variety about a woman who works at adult theater and is exploring her sexuality. The imagery is un-fucking-believable. Times Square was nothing but adult entertainment and I would do just about anything to travel back in time to see grungy 1980s Times Square. If you want glimpses of old NYC watching Variety is the way to go.

Is it on Netflix Lucy?

57 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Is it on Netflix Lucy?

I've found a copy online, I'll get it to you...

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I'll check it out.  Yes that time in NYC was really unique and seedy.  I loved it.

Amazon 

prime has it for rent.. so does fandor 

Edited by Unclehazard91

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!!! I have been looking all over for a digital copy and can't find it. Not even on Rare Lust! I was about to buy a copy on Amazon

4 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I'll check it out.  Yes that time in NYC was really unique and seedy.  I loved it.

I have a fondness for 9 1/2 Weeks for the same reason, well it's among one of any reasons I obsess over that film.

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Thank you so much FuriousWeasel!!! I would love to see it! Lucy has excellent taste with movies! :) 

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Kittys closed. Where else on Colfax is there currently a live girl show in an adult bookstore ?? 

No idea on Kitty's being closed JRWolf!!! I am so out of touch! Yes, I once went there long ago.  So, much for old memories! I have them neatly stored away like most everything else in my home. :) 

40 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!!! I have been looking all over for a digital copy and can't find it. Not even on Rare Lust! I was about to buy a copy on Amazon

Will do!  Let me find a good spot to save it online...

Wetransfer.com handles big files to share pretty well...