justaguy

Adult bookstore/theater/peep show recommendations?

48 posts in this topic

I am actually 10 minutes away from Times Square right now!! I was hoping to find a copy before I got to town. This city is fucking great

If you have Amazon prime it rents for 4.99

I haven't been back east in so so long... enjoy the city.

2 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

If you have Amazon prime it rents for 4.99

Oh just give me a bit.. it's uploading now, but I have like 20 uploads going on at the same time.

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Will do!  Let me find a good spot to save it online...

Be sure to give Lucy a copy! 

58 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So how the heck does this site work?

When I hit the link, there's a download button on top in red, it simply downloads.   Or the image that says "Kino International" is actually the movie production company and is the start of the film, if I move my mouse over that, you even get a play button.

If you just want to watch it on your phone, try the link I sent you in PM, that one should just start playing.  

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

No idea on Kitty's being closed JRWolf!!! I am so out of touch! Yes, I once went there long ago.  So, much for old memories! I have them neatly stored away like most everything else in my home. :) 

They have been gone for years.

13 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I am actually 10 minutes away from Times Square right now!! I was hoping to find a copy before I got to town. This city is fucking great

I agree, I worked 11 years in Time Square

On 3/10/2017 at 0:42 PM, Mackonit said:

I agree, I worked 11 years in Time Square

Fucking around in Times Square today and found two "theaters" one of them even had apartments above it! Found my new home! 😂

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Fucking around in Times Square today and found two "theaters" one of them even had apartments above it! Found my new home! 😂

There was a male strip club near those theaters called the gaiety that had infamous apartments above it too...

How about Romantix? We use to call the one next to Sapp Brothers truck stop between 70 & 270 "the boom boom room" lol. Not sure what the cost is now. I haven't been there in about 10-15 years. Back in the day $20 and a video rental bought you an hour. Don't forget something to sit on and some disinfectant wipes. The futons are most definitely a petri dish.

1 hour ago, Adriana Caliste said:

How about Romantix? We use to call the one next to Sapp Brothers truck stop between 70 & 270 "the boom boom room" lol. Not sure what the cost is now. I haven't been there in about 10-15 years. Back in the day $20 and a video rental bought you an hour. Don't forget something to sit on and some disinfectant wipes. The futons are most definitely a petri dish.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/romantix-denver-3

On 3/11/2017 at 7:39 PM, Unclehazard91 said:

There was a male strip club near those theaters called the gaiety that had infamous apartments above it too...

I so badly wanted to get into those apartments, I had a whirlwind fantasy just staring at the mail boxes. I looked like Nancy Spungen, smoking on the streets outside the theater cruising for clients in an old seedy NYC. Le sigh.

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I so badly wanted to get into those apartments, I had a whirlwind fantasy just staring at the mail boxes. I looked like Nancy Spungen, smoking on the streets outside the theater cruising for clients in an old seedy NYC. Le sigh.

Im sure they have been gentrified into million dollar co ops

On 3/10/2017 at 9:34 AM, JRWolfe said:

They have been gone for years.

:(

On 3/8/2017 at 0:21 PM, Badboy said:

Don't take it personal, the "pervert" comment was joking.  On the other hand, seriously, you would prefer giving yourself a hand-job in some gross booth where thousands of other guys have painted the ceiling over visiting a pretty, young actual live woman you can talk to, kiss, etc. for a great blow-job?  Dude, everyone makes too much of a big deal over screening, scheduling, etc.  Just get yourself a P411 account and a couple of OKs and there is no shortage of actual, live, hotties that would be more than willing to give you a very satisfying 20-30 minutes.  Back before I discovered my ATATF, I had about 3-4 "regular" friends that were happy to schedule on short notice.

Also, do not rule out FBSM experiences - I think they are great and much easier to book and usually less expensive.  More "newbie friendly" providers too, so that you can accumulate those valuable OKs.

Sounds like he is into what he is into.  He's not into what you are into. He's not hurting anybody.  Don't judge the guy and give him a break.