Liliane Rousseau

Harrasment

27 posts in this topic

Has any other provider here been visciously attacked by  another lady lately who wants to spread lies and false representation? I am  exactly who I state on my website and won't tolerate people trying to shut me down.It is my firm belief that no one is owned and is free to practice however they choose. Needless to say this has been quite the eye opener. It's hard to ignore a hater when they are adamant about destroying your life!

Jealous fools have to find someone to take there self loathing out on. They have to blame someone for there own shortcomings.

I'm just sorry it's you.

Ummmmm, looking at your profile, I'd tell the bitch to pound sand. Don't think you have a lot to worry about. I can almost visualize who's buggin you. Sorry that happens, but happens. 

I can't I imagine bitter heresay is going to destroy your life.  From the looks of it, you have a full rich life.  And it looks like you could kick some ass if it came to it.  I can see other women being jealous of you and expressing that in destructive ways. 

Thank you all. I have been called quite a few horrible names lately. I try to represent truthfully on my site. Im not 22 but Im not ready for the nursing home either. I just try to provide a good service and and quite good at. My bad

If the lady doing the harrassing is on this board, contact the mods.

Per a couple of other threads, looks like pimps and their ho-s have been harrassing other ladies as well, so, not alone.

To the OP I would hope that this thread is not referring to my contacting you. I was blunt in bringing to you what a long time gentleman in the hobby and I have seen several times felt I should know about his session with you prior to making the choice on an extended visit. I brought it to you woman to woman I guess thinking maybe he'd mistaken as he'd seen you under a different name. You never asked me for any information to even verify seeing him. What you did do was give me a different gentleman's RW name and admitted to it all happening with him even after I had said that wasn't who I was contacting you about. You also went off subject to tell me about drama that has nothing to do with me or anyone else about a provider giving her professional name and her RW name even admitting to involving LEO. I said countless times that the gentleman you gave me his RW name was not who I was speaking about and the drama between you and another provider was none of my business. Your admission to my original reason for contacting you and that you acted as if it was no big deal even with the gentleman you continued to go on about was more than enough for me that what was told was the truth and the right provider.

I also asked you bluntly about speaking on and for other providers in the drama you have with providers and by your own text clients as well.

You made several attempts to keep telling me about the client and the provider. I grew tired of it and tired of asking not to text me anymore about drama having nothing to do with me.

I never called you out of your name nor have I contacted you after that day. I have nothing more to say to you directly.

Even after your admission that is a risk to us all and following with "Sorry if you lost a client but I doubt that you have😉"

I wished you the best and said I hope you keep providers and clients out of your drama.

No one can put you out of the business but you by your own actions and choices. Even then pull your ads change your name and the start posting again. I for one am far to busy to be putting any effort into anyone else. My text exchange with you was brief because of that reason.

Of course I have the text exchange and enough class not to share it publicly because it contains Client and Provider RW information.

I would have never started a threat to call you out in a public forum about our text exchange. That you shared client and provider RW information freely. That you informed me you've contacted LEO on another provider. That what myself and others take very seriously safety is not high on your list of priorities.

Most of the Gentlemen in the hobby do not see us because they want to be apart of or hear about drama. They get that free at the office/home/bar and on demand with their cable.

Countless gentlemen do enjoy feeding it on hobby boards and others feed it by WK and aging on for more posts.

I told you in text as you where telling me how serious the client was about you this is not match.com.

In the words of a member from my home board "Hookers ..... We pay them to leave"

I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish by posting this ... bait maybe or daring to see who responded... I have nothing to hide

38 minutes ago, Crystal West said:

I would have never started a threat to call you out in a public forum about our text exchange. That you shared client and provider RW information freely. That you informed me you've contacted LEO on another provider. That what myself and others take very seriously safety is not high on your list of priorities.

Most of the Gentlemen in the hobby do not see us because they want to be apart of or hear about drama. They get that free at the office/home/bar and on demand with their cable.

Countless gentlemen do enjoy feeding it on hobby boards and others feed it by WK and aging on for more posts.

I told you in text as you where telling me how serious the client was about you this is not match.com.

In the words of a member from my home board "Hookers ..... We pay them to leave"

I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish by posting this ... bait maybe or daring to see who responded... I have nothing to hide

Well said Crystal!

I apologize if I have offended any provider however, not all the facts are laid out here.  The extent of the harassment goes far beyond anything involving a client. I changed my name as I was having issues with credit card fraud. Let's be clear about that. The fact that text message to you Crystal were fabricated tells me that a lot of effort is going into trying to ruin my reputation. I will carry on though as nothing happened and will not involve anyone here on TOB further. Have a wonderful day!

And now I'm talking lady to lady with you. It was your friend who was initially doing the verification and handling my account . So perhaps you need to get the truth before you speak on my behalf. In a few short months I have more than earned my reputation as being a safe and successful provider Maybe that is where the harassment began.

One more thing, to be clear, I do not need a date. I have more than enough male attention everywhere I go. I see this as strictly a hobby that I ENJOY not that I desperately need. Many of my clients notice the difference and actually feel a connection. THAT is why they come back, not from any skanky activity that has been insinuated. I've just about had it with all of this.  The lion does not concern itself with the opinion of sheep and that is exactly where I stand today.  Now go out and enjoy this beautiful day!

Edited by Alessandra Moore

13 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I can't I imagine bitter heresay is going to destroy your life.  From the looks of it, you have a full rich life.  And it looks like you could kick some ass if it came to it.  I can see other women being jealous of you and expressing that in destructive ways. 

I wish it were heresay. The level of personal attack to my employment, finances and home is repulsive. If it were just drama I wouldn't have even posted this

3 hours ago, Alessandra Moore said:

I wish it were heresay. The level of personal attack to my employment, finances and home is repulsive. If it were just drama I wouldn't have even posted this

Employment, finances and home? How in the world does a provider have so much of your rw info? 

Something isn't rubbing right with this and I hope the misunderstanding is corrected for all sides involved.

Been too much fuckery and us ladies should be strength for one another. I woke to text messages starting at 3AM from a provider trying to get an okay on a gentleman. The last message was "answer me You cock blocking whore":(

"Cock blocking whore"

Now THAT is quite the oxymoron. 

Laci, the text you received must have been from a plain moron 😀

Uggg that is not going to help him :) I agree that we should all support each other Unfortunately I gave my trust and personal information to the wrong person There are too many details not being divulged here but from my point of view have been going through hell for 5 months since I chose to provide services on my own 

I have nothing to hide either but it pisses me off when people I don't even know are spreading false accusations that our dear clients also don't want to hear Get the facts before you judge All this stems from one provider wanting me to go away It's just that simple 

2 minutes ago, Alessandra Moore said:

I have nothing to hide either but it pisses me off when people I don't even know are spreading false accusations that our dear clients also don't want to hear Get the facts before you judge All this stems from one provider wanting me to go away It's just that simple 

It is really sad that this type of tale - not trying to poo poo the magnitude of your tormentor's action - is all too commonly heard. The hard part for the random john like me that has not met either party is remotely figuring out who is in the right if either. The result is usually that i avoid both sides of major drama. And sometimes i am sure that precludes my meeting a really great lady or two. Crappy situation all around, but it seems where drama happens the same few names keep coming up (not yours that i have heard before). Sorry you are caught up in it.

Point well taken I'm done with this discussion ! have a wonderful day 😉

This thread is becoming to much again I am not exactly sure why you posted it. I came forward admitted to my interaction with you. Your response to my side of our interaction again was focused on drama you put out there  . I did not speak for you the bottom line is this you gave the RW information of a provider and a client in you text. Admitted to giving the providers RW information to LE. Also admitted to the acts with a client that was the reasoning for my contact because "he treated you like a girlfriend" NO it was not the gentlemen I contacted you about because just like in this thread you are focused on one thing or shall I say one person. Do I believe there  is far more to this with out a doubt do I care to hear about it sorry NO I do not. 

I am not friends with ANY providers I keep to myself and learned that long ago. My contact was not out of contempt I did not even know who you where. So much for trying to have a conversation with someone and giving advice so they might cover up the hole they have started to dig instead you took a garden shovel and traded it in for an excavator. Again as I said this is between you, that provider, and the client you mentioned it's drama that no other provider or client should be brought into. I am sorry if my lack of wanting to hear or get involved upset you. I believe you posted this to bait and keep stirring the situation for attention.  

7 hours ago, Alessandra Moore said:

One more thing, to be clear, I do not need a date. I have more than enough male attention everywhere I go. I see this as strictly a hobby that I ENJOY not that I desperately need. Many of my clients notice the difference and actually feel a connection. THAT is why they come back, not from any skanky activity that has been insinuated. I've just about had it with all of this.  The lion does not concern itself with the opinion of sheep and that is exactly where I stand today.  Now go out and enjoy this beautiful day!

This response is a gem IMO and discredits an apology that if nothing was actually said there would be no need for. Again being new needs to be met with a bit of slack.  Again my advice might think before commenting. I do not know of a provider who is in the industry because she desperately needs male attention this is a business and most treat it as such. Clients seeing providers because of their connection is noting new to any of us and again clients will say the most amazing things during a session.

A loud lion constantly proving how great they are attempting to invoke fear into the animal kingdom VS a sheep who is not bothered by doesn't have time for and ignores the lion until it is in it's face.... Sorry I personally opt for the sheep option.

I am not going to get into the mud with you no need to and I am far to busy to. Again I wish you the very best and do hope that the drama ends you find peace and happiness. Hopefully you look at provider's making attempts to help instead of spreading drama and lashing out like a young lion with something to prove.

Edited by Crystal West

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

aroEmployment, finances and home? How in the world does a provider have so much of your rw info? 

Something isn't rubbing right with this and I hope the misunderstanding is corrected for all sides involved.

Been too much fuckery and us ladies should be strength for one another. I woke to text messages starting at 3AM from a provider trying to get an okay on a gentleman. The last message was "answer me You cock blocking whore":(

Oh man Laci! you know I love you!! That is insane!!

Crystal and Kandi I know you two are great ladies and well trusted in the industry! 

Alessandra Moore I welcome you to the Forum. Also, I am really sincerely sorry about your problems with going through such crazy bullshit! Yes, there are some problems with a few crazy providers was talking with someone (another provider) this morning on how it WILL NEVER SERVE ANYONE to be abusive, or to cause problems for another provider. We are all in the same boat and ladies Let's do our very best to play it safe and remember that what goes around always has a way of coming on back around again!  So be nice give references and ask for them at appropriate times (no 3AM calls please), CALL 911 instead at 3AM, don't say things  that are hurtful or wrong (golden rule)

. Hell, it's just not worth it because you NEVER  know when one of US LADIES  will save your life!!! I am there for you! So on some level be there for me too!! Sending reiki for bad ju-ju wipeout! 

Kisses! 

I think it might have been best if Crystal contacted the OP in a PM. The OP never mentioned any names. Many talk about too much drama. This thread turned dramatic :-)

Wendy sweetheart she was contacted off the board actually. The OP is the one who brought the drama public. I would like to direct you to other comments by male members that the OP responded to this thread. This thread was dramatic driven from the start. Intended IMO to bait a response of course maybe or maybe not from me. However I own my actions good or bad.

I've never been one to send pms , emails , or other forms of contact begging people to not mention my name in public or deal with situations that are brought to the board. Wendy sweetheart you should by all means know this darlin after I am sure you have not forgotten about the past have you I've not been away that long.

Edited by Crystal West

1 hour ago, Crystal West said:

Wendy sweetheart she was contacted off the board actually. The OP is the one who brought the drama public. I would like to direct you to other comments by male members that the OP responded to this thread. This thread was dramatic driven from the start. Intended IMO to bait a response of course maybe or maybe not from me. However I own my actions good or bad.

I've never been one to send pms , emails , or other forms of contact begging people to not mention my name in public or deal with situations that are brought to the board. Wendy sweetheart you should by all means know this darlin after I am sure you have not forgotten about the past have you I've not been away that long.

I don't always know everything.  I remember seeing you in a point in my life, when my life was very difficult, and yours was as well. It was at a hospital. Don't let anger define you. Sometimes, you just got to let go for the good for you

Wendy you are mistaken I'm sure because you and I have never met  I have never and will never show my face in my ads.   It's amazing how much gossip runs through the industry in Denver.

I forgave long ago sweetheart and there is no hate. I have happiness and peace in my life.

DAYUM...I am glad that I get along with my friends from the business. 

On a side note...I can count on one hand who knows me personally in this business, and they do not have any of my passwords, access to my phones/computer, access to my bank, etc. This business is very tough and you have to protect yourself. Know what you are willing to reveal about yourself, and you keep the rest to your personal life. Yes, I have both...business and personal, and they are separate. You can enjoy this business, but that is what it is...A BUSINESS. The moment that you make it just about fun that is when you start getting drama, stalkers, asked out on dates, marriage proposals, guys thinking they can get more, pregnant, STD's, etc., etc. Sit back, reflect on what is going wrong, and fix it. That is IF you still are going to do this. Glad you have a goods rep, but professionalism happens when you keep the other things out of it. 

For other ladies, let's help each other out. If they say or do something that we know is not safe, let them know and let's educate each other on the proper etiquette to conduct ourselves. We can only be professional when we act that way towards others even if we see their "faux pas". We were all there once too. Kindness and help goes a long way.

Hope you get things ironed out.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

22 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

I think it might have been best if Crystal contacted the OP in a PM. The OP never mentioned any names. Many talk about too much drama. This thread turned dramatic :-)

You are right on the money.  "Click"