Larryg8587

FBSM

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys I am looking for the best FBSM in Denver/Boulder/Rocky mountains. Would love any suggestions! Thanks. 

Violet on tob. Hands down the best

followed by Raven then Alexa. Both on tob. I would like to see if Sabrina Lynn is as good as they say.  Kinda worried about the past negatives though. Good luck

Personally I really enjoyed Sofia of Colorado. For me, she delivered a great session.

However, I've never had a bad appt with an FBSM provider. Lucky me! :)

24 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Personally I really enjoyed Sofia of Colorado. For me, she delivered a great session.

I would second that emotion.  don't often do fbsm but have seen her multiple times and never had a bad session.  

11 hours ago, Warmav said:

I would like to see if Sabrina Lynn is as good as they say.  Kinda worried about the past negatives though. Good luck

Sabrina has moved near the top of my mental list. It seems like she had some issues in the past, but her current reviews and recent posts on this site show that she really wants to improve her service. Also, I'm a real sucker for the petite ones. ;)

I'm surprised the OP was able to get any responses from TOB veterans. Most Newbies' first post/request are met with more skepticism and caution. Looks like this board is in a giving mood or perhaps a little too quick to hand out free info to a Noob's first post.

Lovely Raquel and Sofia of Colorado, simply the best fbsm providers in the business.

Swell, are you going to write a review?

On 3/13/2017 at 6:14 PM, Badboy said:

Swell, are you going to write a review?

I was being (mostly) sarcastic.  A couple of people I see request no reviews.

On 3/7/2017 at 10:52 AM, MrBigShot said:

I'm surprised the OP was able to get any responses from TOB veterans. Most Newbies' first post/request are met with more skepticism and caution. Looks like this board is in a giving mood or perhaps a little too quick to hand out free info to a Noob's first post.

I've been on the butt end of that.

WOO HOO! Post #2. :mellow:

15 hours ago, standingby said:

I've been on the butt end of that.

WOO HOO! Post #2. :mellow:

Your second post to Forums in Four Years. The reception to your first post must have been brutal for that kind of span in between.

13 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Your second post to Forums in Four Years. The reception to your first post must have been brutal for that kind of span in between.

Meh.

I get it. I don't hobby that often and I'm just not that much of a social person. However it seems that now days you have to be known to even get a reply from a provider.

To give you an idea, I've been in the hobby since '94 (back before all the boards) and written three or four reviews, on other sites under the same username. Since moving to CO I've done more hobbying outside of CO. I've seen only three in CO over the last 5 years.

58 minutes ago, standingby said:

To give you an idea, I've been in the hobby since '94 (back before all the boards) and written three or four reviews, on other sites under the same username. 

And no sooner do I cite this that I go looking for them and I can only find one. WTF?  One may have been before TheHobbyHunter redid their site and everyone had to sign up again. Couldn't use the same username so I'm "Standing By", original I know. But my join date of 2008 is there. 

Guess I better start writing reviews.

Sorry OP. I'll get off your thread now.

2 hours ago, standingby said:

Meh.

I get it. I don't hobby that often and I'm just not that much of a social person. However it seems that now days you have to be known to even get a reply from a provider.

To give you an idea, I've been in the hobby since '94 (back before all the boards) and written three or four reviews, on other sites under the same username. Since moving to CO I've done more hobbying outside of CO. I've seen only three in CO over the last 5 years.

There is medication for problems such as yours. :)

To tell the truth I've never went for the fbsm alone, but if i did, it would be Leigh5280.  :rolleyes:

Edited by tide32

On 3/19/2017 at 10:57 AM, standingby said:

Meh.

DEFINITELY a tough crowd

LOL.  If you want to see a tough crowd, go visit Dallas local board.  It is a blood bath.

Good luck in your hunt Larry.

15 hours ago, Kayleehotchick said:

LOL.  If you want to see a tough crowd, go visit Dallas local board.  It is a blood bath.

Good luck in your hunt Larry.

I found South TX ECCIE to be a tough crowd last year. 

On 3/6/2017 at 8:49 PM, pfunk said:

Hi!!! Sofia is amazing and beautiful🙏❤️ I would love to give you a session from my mentor lol!  😘 I'm so happy you admire her!!! She's a beautiful soul!