Warm Tongue

411 on Amber Black

14 posts in this topic

Geezer, thanks for the info from someone who's been here a while!  I have been trying to research her.   I have chatted back and forth with her on text.  Every time I've called her she hasn't answered and doesn't have voice mail.  She usually gets back pretty quickly but won't leave a voice mail.  So it's just been texting and I've never really gotten a good "vibe" from her.  Could be just the difficulties of texting vs a phone call.

I texted with her yesterday- Set up a time for a call. When I txted her and asked is this still a good time for the call, she replied...Hold on, I'm hungry, I need to eat...or something close to that.  No text later on to reschedule.  So, I had to pick another provider - but I still want to see her

I finally connected with her today via phone. Great conversation, great person- Can't wait to see her in the next couple of days

Awesome!  Would love to hear a report!   PM if needed!

Thanks!

I talked with her a few months ago during her travels through town. She sounded extremely flaky and disinterested and I got the impression it was strictly therapeutic. I didn't book. But I'd be curious to hear any updates or new info from someone who takes the plunge.

Saw her a few weeks back.  Would not stop talking, strictly therapeutic.  Hope that helps...

Saw her today- She was the lady in the picture. [Snip}

Edited by boink36
Review material removed. post a review.

Aww, jeeze, Boink, can't the Purple dude even tell us if there is a happy ending?  This is the 411 section after all. Hey Mr. Purple, or anyone else, can you send me a PM with the answer?  I love her eyes.

3 hours ago, Badboy said:

Hey Mr. Purple, or anyone else, can you send me a PM with the answer?  I love her eyes.

Me too!!!

7 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

I posted a review

Nice, thank you!