Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
light kisser

Kissing shower together

9 posts in this topic

No real information, but dollars to donuts, not going to be any of the girls in the pictures, ala AMP photos.

Google the number, and you'll see that this number has been used for a number of different Asian providers over several months now. All different pics and names. Traveling crew moving girls around? Makes me uncomfortable, imo.

I've totally given up on any and all Asian providers. Every one I've seen was a total disaster. Maybe I picked the wrong ones, who knows. But the experience ruined me on Asian providers. 

I tried one of those providers awhile back in northern co and they where in a bad hotel and the young one that wasn't the one in the picture tried to pawn me off on a older women so I left would stay away from any of those Asian girls up there

13 hours ago, Funguy said:

I tried one of those providers awhile back in northern co and they where in a bad hotel and the young one that wasn't the one in the picture tried to pawn me off on a older women so I left would stay away from any of those Asian girls up there

No she didn't try to pawn you off! Who does these types of things.

7 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

No she didn't try to pawn you off! Who does these types of things.

Were you there? How do know what transpired? 

4 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Were you there? How do know what transpired? 

I was saying like.. Honey booboo" no she didn't"... Sorry for the miscommunication...

2 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I was saying like.. Honey booboo" no she didn't"... Sorry for the miscommunication...

I get it. Thanks.