Just Plain Joe

What Does "Available Now" Mean?

11 posts in this topic

P411 has been good to me over the years, and I thought their "available now" listings were a good idea.  Usually I book ahead of time, but there are occasions (like last-minute cancellations) where I've tried to contact one of the YLs posting an "available now"  ad.  However, my few experiences with this has been that the YLs have either been not "available" or not available "now".  In other words, either no reply (even to an ad posted 2 minutes earlier), or a reply indicating they weren't available for another 1-2 hours.

Guys--have you had much success with the P411 "available now" ads?

Available now is an advertisement for with in the hour. If a client sends a p411 request for a meeting and I am on the p411 available now. I will see you with in the hour. This is reasonable....right?

4 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Available now is an advertisement for with in the hour. If a client sends a p411 request for a meeting and I am on the p411 available now. I will see you with in the hour. This is reasonable....right?

Sounds reasonable to me, and the way that I interpret that advertising venue as well.

I have had more than one that was extremely fun and was less than 30 minutes from initial contact to meeting up.  Some state a time frame of availability which starts several hours away.  I interpret this as available to book now, but not ready until such and such time.  My schedule is so variable. these are a nice option when things free up for me, but many times it is a no go in the restricted window of opportunity.  While slightly frustrating from our side trying to decipher, I figure it's the chance I take for not always being able to prebook.  If it works out, great, if not then maybe next time!

19 hours ago, Just Plain Joe said:

P411 has been good to me over the years, and I thought their "available now" listings were a good idea.  Usually I book ahead of time, but there are occasions (like last-minute cancellations) where I've tried to contact one of the YLs posting an "available now"  ad.  However, my few experiences with this has been that the YLs have either been not "available" or not available "now".  In other words, either no reply (even to an ad posted 2 minutes earlier), or a reply indicating they weren't available for another 1-2 hours.

Guys--have you had much success with the P411 "available now" ads?

Maybe they didn't reply because they were in a session at the time you tried to make contact ?? Biggest turn off is when a lady answers in phone while in session.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Maybe they didn't reply because they were in a session at the time you tried to make contact ?? Biggest turn off is when a lady answers in phone while in session.

I always turn my phone to do not disturb! It is classless for a provider to answer the phone in a meeting! 

I have had a lot of success with the "available now" feature that has served me well a couple of times when someone cancels on short notice.  As soon as the YL makes a date, she is supposed to delete the "available now" ad, so I doubt that she was actually in session when you called, but she might have been taking a phone call, checking someone's OKs, etc.  If she had just then made a date, she would not likely respond to subsequent contacts.  Don't give up.  If you are really pressed for time, you can contact multiple ladies, just make sure that you indicate to each one that you are just checking availability, not actually making a date yet.  When you get a good response and make a date, be sure to let the rest of the ladies that you contacted know that you are no longer available yourself, just to be polite and stay off shit-lists.  Works better than just contacting one YL and waiting for a response while your time slips away.

Edited by Badboy
grammar

18 hours ago, Badboy said:

...If you are really pressed for time, you can contact multiple ladies, just make sure that you indicate to each one that you are just checking availability, not actually making a date yet.  When you get a good response and make a date, be sure to let the rest of the ladies that you contacted know that you are no longer available yourself, just to be polite and stay off shit-lists.  Works better than just contacting one YL and waiting for a response while your time slips away.

Thanks for the advice.  The few times I've tried the "available now" ads I've only contacted a single YL at a time and waited for a response.  Next time I find myself in this situation, I'll try your suggestion.

20 hours ago, Badboy said:

I have had a lot of success with the "available now" feature that has served me well a couple of times when someone cancels on short notice.  As soon as the YL makes a date, she is supposed to delete the "available now" ad, so I doubt that she was actually in session when you called, but she might have been taking a phone call, checking someone's OKs, etc.  If she had just then made a date, she would not likely respond to subsequent contacts.  Don't give up.  If you are really pressed for time, you can contact multiple ladies, just make sure that you indicate to each one that you are just checking availability, not actually making a date yet.  When you get a good response and make a date, be sure to let the rest of the ladies that you contacted know that you are no longer available yourself, just to be polite and stay off shit-lists.  Works better than just contacting one YL and waiting for a response while your time slips away.

Whether or not you book you're penciled in when you check availability. If the first one says yes she has availability why not book with her?

I do book with the first one that responds.  What you may not realize, Lucy, is that not all ladies are as prompt as you are, and if you really are on a short time, you can't wait (potentially) for hours for a response from the first person.

Forgot to mention, if I am looking for right now I would just ask, "Are you truly available right now? I am looking for 30/60/90/etc minutes if you have the time."  

And a thank you goes a long way too!