valconxen

NCNS in denver

25 posts in this topic

I live in Colorado Springs and decided to make an appointment with a lady in Denver tonight.  We agree to a time and she asked me to go to street intersection and call.  It's all normal so far.  I arrived at the location little early.  I figured since I am driving from springs it's better early than late.  I called her and left a message asking her to call me when she is ready.   I waited and no reply.  I called again no reply.  after 45 minutes I called again and the same thing.  After that went back to springs.  A Little bit after I came home I noticed she put up another and that made kind of upset.

This lady has lots of reviews all of them good.  Part of me does not want to post an NCNS review, but also at the same time what she did was wrong.  Why take an appointment if you don't want to follow through.   I am accustomed ladies not wanting to make an appointment with me because I am fairly new and I am fine with it.  This is the first time this has happened to me.  I wasted three and half hours of my time and sat there like a jackass in the street for 45 minutes.  I think I will just sleep on this before I decide what to do.

27 minutes ago, valconxen said:

I live in Colorado Springs and decided to make an appointment with a lady in Denver tonight.  We agree to a time and she asked me to go to street intersection and call.  It's all normal so far.  I arrived at the location little early.  I figured since I am driving from springs it's better early than late.  I called her and left a message asking her to call me when she is ready.   I waited and no reply.  I called again no reply.  after 45 minutes I called again and the same thing.  After that went back to springs.  A Little bit after I came home I noticed she put up another and that made kind of upset.

This lady has lots of reviews all of them good.  Part of me does not want to post an NCNS review, but also at the same time what she did was wrong.  Why take an appointment if you don't want to follow through.   I am accustomed ladies not wanting to make an appointment with me because I am fairly new and I am fine with it.  This is the first time this has happened to me.  I wasted three and half hours of my time and sat there like a jackass in the street for 45 minutes.  I think I will just sleep on this before I decide what to do.

Sorry, but I believe you have already written the review here. My 2 cents. Man up and write the actual review. If she were a girl in my part of town I might let it sit for 48 hours, but you drove up here from the Springs and she pulled that crap. Under those conditions, review to follow. You'd be amazed at how much people appreciate an honest reviewer, especially if you're a nice guy. 

41 minutes ago, valconxen said:

That's lame. I'm sorry that happened. It's too bad you can't get a direct answer or any idea why. Some ladies don't appreciate when they feel pressed. I suggest calling on time, never early. Calling early can be stressful because there is already a time crunch. We can get nervous or have certain reservations. Don't wait 45 min for someone either, unless you were 45 min early. Message her on TOB and explain your disappointment. See if she won't make up for it. If she does great. Sometimes guys pull the same thing. The bad review? Well, I am bias about those. People make mistakes, which is why going out on a limb is a learning experience. Also, there should be no problems with giving an exact address...so probably don't wait at a street intersection. 

I wanted to add...often, I have not been contacted directly through TOB. I find it illogical to write any type of review unless correspondence was made in that way. It is bothersome because it almost seems like guys see us, but don't share their profile. So for all I know, I see this dude with his handle name all over the board... but have no clue that I may have encountered him in real life. To me, it's like being Hallow Man. So if you want someone to use good conduct, conduct yourself in a way that holds you both accountable...if you haven't already.

let me just add, if I go to all the trouble to get up out of bed. shower. shave. wax my bald goblin pate. splash on the good bottle of old spice. get back in the shower because i realize I’ve splashed a little too much of my good bottle of old spice. splash on a little less of my good bottle of old spice. get in my truck. put gas in it. drive across town to get to the bank. find out the branch is closed. swear. drive across the other side of town. swear some more. almost run a little old lady over. stop and grab a jamba juice. cut off 87 people on the freeway to get there on time. get there on time. In all that time she couldn't pick up the phone and say, V. the thought of you sporting an erection in my crib with your mr. rogers voice and bald goblin head creeps me the fuck out. Why don't you turn your ass around and let's not waste each others’ time here. 

That's a 'review to follow' type of day in my book.

Edited by Vassago
It's 4 am. Typo

18 minutes ago, subtlysexy89 said:

That's lame. I'm sorry that happened. It's too bad you can't get a direct answer or any idea why. Some ladies don't appreciate when they feel pressed. I suggest calling on time, never early. Calling early can be stressful because there is already a time crunch. We can get nervous or have certain reservations. Don't wait 45 min for someone either, unless you were 45 min early. Message her on TOB and explain your disappointment. See if she won't make up for it. If she does great. Sometimes guys pull the same thing. The bad review? Well, I am bias about those. People make mistakes, which is why going out on a limb is a learning experience. Also, there should be no problems with giving an exact address...so probably don't wait at a street intersection. 

You're lot classier and more level headed than me. Under described circumstances I would have written the review. Fuck em. Let God sort them out.

In days past I would have written the review as soon as I got home. As I have matured, I tend to give NCNS 24hrs to offer an explaination. If you haven't heard from the YL by this evening, WRITE THE REVIEW!  

If she does contact you it's your call. How badly do you want to see this particular YL? If you do see her for a good session, be sure to include a note about the NCNS (with her explaination) in the text portion. If you set something up for another NCNS, no waiting - write the review.

Her string of good reviews may be based on the benevolence of clients who don't report her bad behavior.  If you join that group you lead another victim into her lair. 

And if she has many good reviews this one review isn't gonna effect her to much

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

let me just add, if I go to all the trouble to get up out of bed. shower. shave. wax my bald goblin pate. splash on the good bottle of old spice. get back in the shower because i realize I’ve splashed a little too much of my good bottle of old spice. splash on a little less of my good bottle of old spice. get in my truck. put gas in it. drive across town to get to the bank. find out the branch is closed. swear. drive across the other side of town. swear some more. almost run a little old lady over. stop and grab a jamba juice. cut off 87 people on the freeway to get there on time. get there on time. In all that time she couldn't pick up the phone and say, V. the thought of you sporting an erection in my crib with your mr. rogers voice and bald goblin head creeps me the fuck out. Why don't you turn your ass around and let's not waste each others’ time here. 

That's a 'review to follow' type of day in my book.

Oh. Had she seen you before? Don't talk like that about yourself. 

I'm with the guys on this one. I feel if you are not given an explanation in a timely manner you need to write a review regardless of her past excellent review history. You time is no less valuable than hers! As a hobbiest who also resides in the Springs you can best believe if this same thing happened to me a review would be posted if I did not get an explanation within 24 hrs. 

1 hour ago, H2Opieluver said:

I'm with the guys on this one. I feel if you are not given an explanation in a timely manner you need to write a review regardless of her past excellent review history. You time is no less valuable than hers! As a hobbiest who also resides in the Springs you can best believe if this same thing happened to me a review would be posted if I did not get an explanation within 24 hrs. 

I agree that you should write the review. However, keep it factual. Leave anger, disappointment, and strong emotion out of it. Generally, expressing anger just makes the writer look out-of-control. I think you've done a decent job, so far, communicating the facts. Hopefully, she'll contact you and explain why she no-showed. 

valconxen, I had a similar experience yesterday...

Made an appointment request the day before via P411 with a very well-reviewed gal who also posts regularly here on TOB.  We exchanged a few PMs where she confirmed, I asked for directions, and she wondered whether I could do an earlier time.  That's the last I heard from her--she didn't respond to any of my later messages.  I made the hour+ drive to DTC to make the earlier time I suggested, waited around for another hour for our originally-scheduled time, but heard nothing. 

This is actually the second time I made the trip for this YL only to be cancelled--three months ago she texted me on my way there saying her sitter cancelled.  I understand things happen.  I plan to wait to see if I get a reply before she starts posting again.

Thanks everybody for advice I will wait till this evening to see if she replies back to me about what happened.

Not responding isn't cool on her part but in her defense when it comes to ads, there are options on TOB and BP to automatically repost. She very well may not have actually advertised. Not an excuse for the behavior just saying it could be misplaced anger because it's very likely she didn't advertise to tick you off.

I wouldn't write a review if it was a woman I was truly interested in seeeing. Things happen, I'd give it some time. 

Edited by bluesbroker
Elaborating

So 1 hour drive, 1 hour wasted in South Denver and 1 hour drive back. Seems like a 10 min review is in order. 

As for seeing her again/for the first time. Is there any president for getting the blow off but still following her around like a lost puppy?

Do the needful thing

On 3/5/2017 at 7:50 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Not responding isn't cool on her part but in her defense when it comes to ads, there are options on TOB and BP to automatically repost. She very well may not have actually advertised. Not an excuse for the behavior just saying it could be misplaced anger because it's very likely she didn't advertise to tick you off.

That's good information, at least I wasn't aware of that.

Either way, I agree with the others that a review is in order.  I would say leave out the part about the ad since you can't know 100% that it was her that posted it and not something automated. 

Just a follow up on this post.  YL in question contacted me next day and explaining to me what happened.  She apologized and said she would make it up and went to see her. So everything is good. [snip]

Edited by Kaduk
Review type info to a forum post.....

15 hours ago, Bootsce said:

So 1 hour drive, 1 hour wasted in South Denver and 1 hour drive back. Seems like a 10 min review is in order. 

As for seeing her again/for the first time. Is there any president for getting the blow off but still following her around like a lost puppy?

Do the needful thing

Yes, the President has blown off the entire lower middle class and they are still following him around like lost puppies.  Was that your question?

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

Yes, the President has blown off the entire lower middle class and they are still following him around like lost puppies.  Was that your question?

Wtf...I guarantee you are one that is keeping up with the Trump effect.  Sucks huh. Suck it up that is all you can do puppy

Edited by Kandi Apple

17 hours ago, Keyser said:

That's good information, at least I wasn't aware of that.

Either way, I agree with the others that a review is in order.  I would say leave out the part about the ad since you can't know 100% that it was her that posted it and not something automated. 

I love the auto repost but it can get hairy, sometimes an ad goes live and life really gets in the way and it makes a provider look flaky.

I'm not a huge fan of NCNS review, I do want guys to avoid ladies who are flaky but it also really sucks as a provider to have to argue a NCNS review if something serious really did happen because now a whole bunch of people that didn't need to know a providers personal business now does.

The real issue here is the NoCall!  Sure, a NoShow or last minute cancellation sucks. But most of us are adults; we understand that life can throw anybody a few curves. Just picking up the phone and making that call improves a YL's lot(rep) tremendously. 

BTW: The same can be said for the fellas!

Just my two cents - I would not post a bad review for a NCNS - I think thing come up and we need to be understanding of one another.  I would reach out to the lady and see what she has to say. I think a little humbleness and humility goes a long way in life.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:28 AM, Vassago said:

"V. the thought of you sporting an erection in my crib with your mr. rogers voice and bald goblin head creeps me the fuck out. Why don't you turn your ass around and let's not waste each others’ time here."

Hahaaaaa! As someone whos left V unsatisfied (a long while ago), I had a hearty chuckle at this!