Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buffalosoldier

BP no name "Asian Goddess"

6 posts in this topic

I was interested too. She used to post ads with legit looking videos in which she said her name is Kyra or Kira. I had requested for a 411 a while back and the general consensus was that she's probably real but pics may not be accurate. Might be a hit or miss.

When I texted her a couple of months ago, inquiring what hours she'd be available the following night, she replied with a very rude text that unless I was able to see her immediately, don't bother contacting her. With that rude a response, I decided not to follow up.

Thanks.  Bad attitude = Bad performance or worse.  I'll pass for now.

I'd have to go digging, but she's likely not legit. IMO she's part of the 'crew looking to deceive' post put up here a while back. I once asked if she had reviews and she told me that's how you get arrested. When I declined to book she said she was giving my info to the cops. So there's that. 

Just checking out the forums guys! This is Kira she 100% legit. She is the sweetest thing...like a doll It shocks me that she was rude...I have known her for 6 years and never saw her angry or rude. Just FYI 

Love you all

Z