decafnaetd

My favorite provider pic...

35 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2017 at 1:02 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

I am so flipping inward, I hate taking pics. I don't do my face because I'm super local and there's only so many things I am comfortable with sharing.

Those lips though... *Swoon*

I've been infatuated with your lips since I first learned of your existence.

Edited by decafnaetd

On 3/10/2017 at 1:02 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

I am so flipping inward, I hate taking pics. I don't do my face because I'm super local and there's only so many things I am comfortable with sharing.

What I would really love to do is a shoot in front of my bookcases, that showcases my personality more than anything. My budoir is filled with tchotchkes that are really fun but how does one share that?

I hear you.  Two forms of Kryptonite for me, a camera or a hot woman!  I can talk in front of a hundred people no problem, but put a camera in my face or you know what in my face and I am a stammering idiot!

I can see a picture relaxing on a chaise in front of the bookcases with the silky robe on showing some cleavage and some leg, but  reading a book to reveal your identity.  V-v-very h-h-hot... see Kryponite again! 

I have not met Lucy yet, but I have to say this is one VERY sexy pic!  Even with the towel rack..  LOL 

I may have a weakness for beautiful, busty brunettes!

edb2c554.jpg

Edited by BigDaddyB68
I type like an 8yr old