subtlysexy89

Wanksters

27 posts in this topic

This.is.a.problem. When a third individual proposes a car date within a bracket of 24 hours, I'm going to have to question why this conduct is acceptable. At. All. Look Wanksters, you might think it's funny and witty to infiltrate someone with ridiculous propositions...but I'm going to go with flat out immature. Get a hobby.

3 in 24 hours? Gotta either be five O or it's 3 guys who know each other and are working something. I'm curious...who's car did they want to meet in...yours, or theirs?

Highly unlikely the perpetrators are regular contributors to the Forums and will ever see your post. However, we're here for you to vent and offer support as best we can for your having to put up with this boorish behavior from these anonymous Jerk-Offs.

The timing seems a bit strange and maybe there are three people who are pranking the ladies with those requests.  However, I have to say, that I do car dates and thoroughly enjoy them.  It's kind of tied into the thread about weird places to get it on.  I have a particular lady that I pick up and we explore deserted Denver alleys or parks to have some fun in the car.  The possibility of exposure makes the date even hotter.  I guess that probably means I have exhibitionist tendancies.

27 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

3 in 24 hours? Gotta either be five O or it's 3 guys who know each other and are working something. I'm curious...who's car did they want to meet in...yours, or theirs?

Lol. It didn't get further than car date. Since when. 

36 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Highly unlikely the perpetrators are regular contributors to the Forums and will ever see your post. However, we're here for you to vent and offer support as best we can for your having to put up with this boorish behavior from these anonymous Jerk-Offs.

Lol. Perpetrators. I said Infiltrators. They are everywhere. 

31 minutes ago, time4fun said:

The timing seems a bit strange and maybe there are three people who are pranking the ladies with those requests.  However, I have to say, that I do car dates and thoroughly enjoy them.  It's kind of tied into the thread about weird places to get it on.  I have a particular lady that I pick up and we explore deserted Denver alleys or parks to have some fun in the car.  The possibility of exposure makes the date even hotter.  I guess that probably means I have exhibitionist tendancies.

Huh.

Edited by subtlysexy89

28 minutes ago, time4fun said:

That may well be...but you KNOW her. Girl goes getting into a car date with a total stranger, she might well wind up meeting Officer Friendly.......if she is lucky, while being busted.......if unlucky, maybe at the gang-bang, dump job crime scene.

18 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

That may well be...but you KNOW her. Girl goes getting into a car date with a total stranger, she might well wind up meeting Officer Friendly.......if she is lucky, while being busted.......if unlucky, maybe at the gang-bang, dump job crime scene.

Huh.

I think he was trying to point out the potential danger in car dates with strangers.

Sorry you had to deal with the fuckery. Just delete, block and move forward.

May your weekend be happy & prosperous!!

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I think he was trying to point out the potential danger in car dates with strangers.

How might these dangers differ from the potential risks of other scenarios? What am I missing? I miss the turnover and lack of accountability provided by the process of elimination and direct communication via bp. However, we place much merit on intuition? I don't know what I'm doing...but it's been suggested that I should find another avenue. Well, I have to survive also.

The edge with which you respond to each post here is an indication that perhaps you should follow the advice of those who have made the suggestion to pursue another path. By using the title you chose for this thread is an indication of the contempt you have for potential clients or just your frustration in general. There have been helpful comments in response to your dilemma some of which you've responded in a rather contentious manner seemingly without provocation.

6 hours ago, subtlysexy89 said:

This.is.a.problem. When a third individual proposes a car date within a bracket of 24 hours, I'm going to have to question why this conduct is acceptable. At. All. Look Wanksters, you might think it's funny and witty to infiltrate someone with ridiculous propositions...but I'm going to go with flat out immature. Get a hobby.

Just a side thought.  There are providers every day of the week (down south at least, probably more up north) that advertise on BP that they OFFER car dates.  I have been offered a car date.  There is a perhaps small but significant percentage of participants in the biz that WANT car dates.  So, if all the guys in question asked was "do you offer car dates" and they were not profane or insulting, etc.  I would suggest cutting them slack.  They may simply be into that, have seen the ads and thought it was worth asking and OK to do so - especially if they have no way to host since you do out calls only - according to your p411.  Now if they were rude, nasty asshats just f**king with you that is another animal, but I do not get that from your post - just that they asked. Not in and of itself out of line IMHO.

Could also be that some gents have read a recently posted review about a local lady where the reviewer writes about it being like high school, and the 40 - 50 somethings wanted to recapture that moment. They stumble around "Cars and Coffee" (north or south) and think, I'd love to get Allyson in the back seat of that ride. 

Or they could be asshats and need to be blocked. 

25 minutes ago, subtlysexy89 said:

How might these dangers differ from the potential risks of other scenarios? What am I missing? I miss the turnover and lack of accountability provided by the process of elimination and direct communication via bp. However, we place much merit on intuition? I don't know what I'm doing...but it's been suggested that I should find another avenue. Well, I have to survive also.

I'm really confused with your response??

Seemed a bit rude when I was nothing but kind.

I can see her point as to wondering why strangers would want a car date especially if it isn't advertised. However, if I know someone well, and we are feeling a bit naughty...then I would TOTALLY be up for a "car ride"! :-D

There are a lot of prankers, wankers, losers, etc. Don't let them get you thinking negatively too much. This business is tough, but with diligence and patience, you will get some great clients.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

And you don't think car dates are more dangerous

3 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

The edge with which you respond to each post here is an indication that perhaps you should follow the advice of those who have made the suggestion to pursue another path. By using the title you chose for this thread is an indication of the contempt you have for potential clients or just your frustration in general. There have been helpful comments in response to your dilemma some of which you've responded in a rather contentious manner seemingly without provocation.

What honestly was helpful? It was really more of a rhetorical question anyways. You certainly went from being supportive to not at all pretty quickly. ;):rolleyes: One guy had to tell his story about liking car dates and another had to point out the obvious risks which wasn't the question. The OP obviously wasn't contemplating them and was wondering why so many requests for the same thing happened in a short time frame. No one really answered that question and like your first post mention it was more venting than anything. There were no question marks in her post and there was no advice asked for. But shame on her of course for not replying to comments that had nothing to do with the OP in a manner that was acceptable.

9 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

It seems like you have some contempt for anonymous jerk-offs? It seems the only contentious one is the guy that suggested a lady get another job because you didn't like her reaction. Why the flip-flop? It's only OK to vent and these guys are only boorish until you read a post that wasn't really even rude?

Telling a provider to find another business is about the lowest of the low and I can't believe you said that. All because she titled a thread Wanksters? And again I refer to your first post where that wasn't a problem. You don't know why people choose this industry and it's pretty mean to tell someone to move on. It's easier to find a new hobby than it is a new job. And it seems easier to tell people to find a new job rather than ask for clarification.

Lucy, I don't think anyone did that and is the confusion. I feel everyone has been supportive and the OP maybe wanted to vent??

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

I appreciate all of the feedback. I am disappointed that some of what I say seems like a put down. I was not directing my comments at anyone in particular. I was thinking critically about what just happened today. It's been a curve ball, the way something can influence a person--be it praise, any criticism or ignoring the ways that a person ( l/Myself ) may NOT measure up. It's been a very difficult topic because I realized too late that I wanted to delete it. Then I knew contention would sprout. 

I just want to say that I especially appreciate the ladies' feedback. I was happy to have someone help me understand. I appreciate everyone's tolerance and thoughts.

Edited by subtlysexy89
Typo

PS-- Wanksters was naturally meant to be a put down, but to those whose intentions were of Wankers. 

So devil's advocate regarding the original post.  It could be a coincidence in timing,  and that three potential clients want to see you but cannot host since you only offer outs.  For those that cannot host, it's either pony up for a room or I guess their attempt at trying be "creative" in venue?  That said, a car date as the first time seems a little, ummm, uncomfortable.

On the other hand, it could be immature jackasses trying to see what your reaction would be.  Not sure how you ladies filter one from the other, and I hope to stay out of the jackassery filter!  Note to self, car date no good for the first date, but maybe after establishing a relationship, check!

19 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Yeah,  maybe it's three guys who all want to meet her at the same time and they don't know how to synchronize their watches.

13 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

What honestly was helpful? It was really more of a rhetorical question anyways. You certainly went from being supportive to not at all pretty quickly. ;):rolleyes: One guy had to tell his story about liking car dates and another had to point out the obvious risks which wasn't the question. The OP obviously wasn't contemplating them and was wondering why so many requests for the same thing happened in a short time frame. No one really answered that question and like your first post mention it was more venting than anything. There were no question marks in her post and there was no advice asked for. But shame on her of course for not replying to comments that had nothing to do with the OP in a manner that was acceptable.

It seems like you have some contempt for anonymous jerk-offs? It seems the only contentious one is the guy that suggested a lady get another job because you didn't like her reaction. Why the flip-flop? It's only OK to vent and these guys are only boorish until you read a post that wasn't really even rude?

Telling a provider to find another business is about the lowest of the low and I can't believe you said that. All because she titled a thread Wanksters? And again I refer to your first post where that wasn't a problem. You don't know why people choose this industry and it's pretty mean to tell someone to move on. It's easier to find a new hobby than it is a new job. And it seems easier to tell people to find a new job rather than ask for clarification.

You are right. I was out of line. This YL seems to enjoy this profession and all the perks that go along with it. I'll try to be more helpful and supportive in my responses going forward.