stevie-2249

where's the freakiest places you got down at?

47 posts in this topic

Up the But, Bob. Definitely up the Butt.

Freaky as in like sexy or freaky like scary? :lol:

A hillside on the Idaho-Canadian border was freaky. I am pretty sure people could see us, it was raining, rocky, slippery and insanely stupid but damn if we didn't have fun. There was also the hour long BJ in a movie theater where my date and I were the only patrons. I recently tried to get lucky in the bathroom at the Mellow Mushroom but my date was lame, it was even his suggestion and then he wussed out. I fooled around in several different spots in the hospital I used to work at, unfinished floors, bathrooms, doctor sleep rooms, locked offices.

It's not particularly freaky but car sex is the most fun. In dark parking lots or scenic overlooks, there are so many fun spots for car sex.

There have been some wild times, but on my 30th birthday we had a party at a friend's restaurant.  Our table was a long family style table with maybe 20 people at it.  My GF at the time crawled under and made me her desert while wine was pouring all around.  It was freaky becaus it was indeed pleasurable, but I was also challenged with both feelings of self consciousness as well as an urge to escape. Eye contact with all my friends, awkward desert for sure.

Back in the 1970s...Mile High Stadium...Lookout Mountain...Sloans Lake....1980s...back of a pickup on I-70

31 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Back in the 1970s...Mile High Stadium...Lookout Mountain...Sloans Lake....1980s...back of a pickup on I-70

Was it a concert or a game? 

On a public beach in Maui, broad daylight. Same trip, on a trail below the summit of Mt. Haleakela after watching the sunrise.

Standing up on a nature trail just around some trees and bushes from a campground and in plain sight of the road.

In my truck... while driving... while towing my boat... not talking just a BJ (though that happened on the way to the lake)... on the way back she wanted to play and it started with some fingers and ended up with her straddling me while speeding down the highway. Oh for the days of being young and bench seats!

Edited by AnthointheAM
Added last sentence

In a stopped elevator on New Year's Eve many years back, in a movie theater back row and she had a short dress on. Lots of car sex (in the car, hood of car, against car) gotta love a convertible. Just up the hill a little ways from the balancing rock at garden of the gods. Still have a dressing room on my bucket list. Looking for a willing partner lol. 

19 minutes ago, crazyb said:

With my former bosses daughter on her dads jet

That's be pretty high risk get together bro.

1 hour ago, crazyb said:

What shall we do with a drunken sailor?

Put him in a berth either the captain's daughter. 

----------

I lost my virginity on the berm next to King's Highway, St. Louis, MO, between the highway & a chainlink fence surrounding a school yard. 

Once in highschool at the quinceanera of my girlfriend's cousin. Few times at small town cemeteries with a girl down in Texas. Once at a sunglass hut in California, behind the counter while the store was still open. It wasn't a busy store. And once in an admissions office of a local college. 

2 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Was it a concert or a game? 

Concert...and come to think of it,did it at Red Rocks too. Hey,the 70s were a long time ago.

2 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

Still have a dressing room on my bucket list. 

Didn't think that would be all that unique. Did that many times  in my acting years,my strip club DJ years and in high school.

9 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Concert...and come to think of it,did it at Red Rocks too. Hey,the 70s were a long time ago.

Yea I had red rocks security kick me out and then threw me my clothes...  I had underwear on but.....  80s though....  If I picked one place where I got away with amazing amazing antics it would have to be RR

I wanna hear the freaky stories from the ladies though.  I have to imagine a provider has way more wild stories than I do.....

2 hours ago, crazyb said:

Lol.....so much for that "raise"😂😂😂😂😂 the river walk in SAN ANTONIO I sat on the bridge wrapped my legs around my ex .... mind you it was broad daylight and I was wearing a skirt with no panties💘🖒my son was conceived that day😆

Edited by Bella Marie

23 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Didn't think that would be all that unique. Did that many times  in my acting years,my strip club DJ years and in high school.

First off, good for you ya stud. However your dressing rooms aren't what I had in mind. I was thinking more of the changing room at Vicky S or Dillard's or someplace like that. Hopefully I can think of a more unique place that you approve of and maybe haven't thought of in the future. 

Edited by Wannabebad

25 minutes ago, Wannabebad said:

First off, good for you ya stud. However your dressing rooms aren't what I had in mind. I was thinking more of the changing room at Vicky S or Dillard's or someplace like that. Hopefully I can think of a more unique place that you approve of and maybe haven't thought of in the future. 

Well ,when one was young and crazy...any port in the storm ! Now at this age...different story. Hey,maybe one of the ladies here will help you with your Dillards fantasy..one can only hope.

sneaked into the old Giants Stadium and got my swerve on the 50 yard line. :cool:

In the sand dunes on a beach with my high school GF during an electric storm at midnight.

This one time, in band camp...........

7 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Well ,when one was young and crazy...any port in the storm ! Now at this age...different story. Hey,maybe one of the ladies here will help you with your Dillards fantasy..one can only hope.

It would be cool, whatever she's wearing during the deed is purchased for her. Any takers? Lol. 

6 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

In the sand dunes on a beach with my high school GF during an electric storm at midnight.

During an electric storm????? Fuuuuuuuccccckkkk THAT unless your on a rubber mat.

I would have to say the time I snuck a young civilian lady onto the flight line and we had a night of blissfulness inside a ch-47 Chinook helicopter.. yep, sometimes I miss the time I spent in the army.. lol ... 

11 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

In a stopped elevator on New Year's Eve many years back, in a movie theater back row and she had a short dress on. Lots of car sex (in the car, hood of car, against car) gotta love a convertible. Just up the hill a little ways from the balancing rock at garden of the gods. Still have a dressing room on my bucket list. Looking for a willing partner lol. 

Perhaps this will help.  Found it while we were searching at work about what kind of 'sign' swingers have in their yards to show you they are swingers (varied from white rocks to pineapples):

Comment: File - HOW TO FIND LONELY WAL-MART WIFES

works in ANY WAL-MART IN THE UNITED STATES or ASDA in the U.K.... .The
SECRET CODE that most wifes look for looking for action is A MAN WEARING A
RED BALL-CAP or A RED RAG or SCARF IN BACK POCKET.
Most wifes are on the PROWL between 9 am and 11 am when kids in school and
hubby at work or after 8PM when kids in bed.
Hang around the toilet, womens department or Dressing rooms.... do NOT go
into the change rooms unless INVITED by a wife,this occurs often....The
RED COLOR signals you are READY ,WILLING AND ABLE.Just a nod and a wink
and your ready to hook up!
Most wifes including my self use this secret signal most men dont know it
BUT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU....try it and report back to the PLAYPEN with
your results.
do it every day for a week and YOU WILL GET LUCKY! WORKS in ALL
WAL-MARTS.MOST lonely wifes around the U.S. and U.K know the red ball-cap
signal or red scarf secret signal.GOOD-LUCK....... P.S Please FORWARD
this message to any in your address book that may be interested..  

Well, let's see...

At Red Rocks right in the middle of a Grateful Dead concert. Outside of Red Rocks next to C-470 bent over the seat with trucks driving by honking. In the back seat driving down I-76. In various parks. On various monuments. At various strip clubs especially at Diamonds(and this wasn't with guys). Standing against the glass window overlooking the strip in Vegas. In the basement of The Church while dancing to heavy metal. In a hot tub. At Bishop's Castle right on the side of the mountain next to the trail. At various swinger's clubs. Probably every hotel in Denver. In NYC overlooking Times Square in broad daylight. On Colfax, in a client's car in broad daylight. On various furniture. At a wedding. At a Halloween party with a haunted house. Corporate offices(lawyers, CEO, CPA). Various bathrooms. In a rock band trailer. Almost went third base at a theater stage above where the lights shine down. At a high school. At a college in the computer room, and the science room. Dorms. Army Barracks. In a tent surrounded by other people at a party. Under a tree, at a family gathering in the middle of the night(was supposed to be in bed...still a secret I never told anyone, lol).

Not sure if I can remember more...too many! :P

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

29 minutes ago, JAGCS said:

Perhaps this will help.  Found it while we were searching at work about what kind of 'sign' swingers have in their yards to show you they are swingers (varied from white rocks to pineapples):

Comment: File - HOW TO FIND LONELY WAL-MART WIFES

works in ANY WAL-MART IN THE UNITED STATES or ASDA in the U.K.... .The
SECRET CODE that most wifes look for looking for action is A MAN WEARING A
RED BALL-CAP or A RED RAG or SCARF IN BACK POCKET.
Most wifes are on the PROWL between 9 am and 11 am when kids in school and
hubby at work or after 8PM when kids in bed.
Hang around the toilet, womens department or Dressing rooms.... do NOT go
into the change rooms unless INVITED by a wife,this occurs often....The
RED COLOR signals you are READY ,WILLING AND ABLE.Just a nod and a wink
and your ready to hook up!
Most wifes including my self use this secret signal most men dont know it
BUT IT WILL WORK FOR YOU....try it and report back to the PLAYPEN with
your results.
do it every day for a week and YOU WILL GET LUCKY! WORKS in ALL
WAL-MARTS.MOST lonely wifes around the U.S. and U.K know the red ball-cap
signal or red scarf secret signal.GOOD-LUCK....... P.S Please FORWARD
this message to any in your address book that may be interested..  

I think target women are more my type. Also if most men don't know it how the heck do they know what to do. It's a straight contradiction. Funny read though. 

Edited by Wannabebad

Wow, what a bunch of freaks you all are! ;) These stories are exciting to read. +1 to th OP for engaging us in such a fun topic. 

Reading everyone's posts has me thinking how incredibly dull my sex life is, in that aspect. I'm tired of the bed, couch, table, floor, and shower--And red rocks has just jumped to the top of my list. I love that place! 

Im taking notes. :)