stevie-2249

where's the freakiest places you got down at?

47 posts in this topic

I agree . Some spontaneous outdoor or even public play is amazing. Love the thought of getting "caught "!

On a repelling tower when I was stationed at Benning. Or maybe in a UH1 at 10,000' with the doors open. I never was that smart.:cool:

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Wow, what a bunch of freaks you all are! ;) These stories are exciting to read. +1 to th OP for engaging us in such a fun topic. 

Reading everyone's posts has me thinking how incredibly dull my sex life is, in that aspect. I'm tired of the bed, couch, table, floor, and shower--And red rocks has just jumped to the top of my list. I love that place! 

Im taking notes. :) 

Up at the top of the theater near the handicapped parking area  you sneak into the rocks right past the circulat parking area ( where Limos anencephaly taxis drop off etc)  there is a place where you can see the whole show and also do anything you want.  Sneaking to that spot is a challenge... Security in the parking lot and along the walkway are he ding people down the walkway and into the venue.  .. just  follow the Prohitied area and No access signs. They really really get angry if they find you there so it's good not to light a lighter so stand up etc. on the west side of the park....  But if you can sneak to that spot the world isn't yours for the night.  (Sneaking out is just as hard so make sure you don't have anything on you that would get yo in trouble, like party favors of bottles or video cameras etc)

11 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Well, let's see...

At various strip clubs especially at Diamonds(and this wasn't with guys). 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

When i was a strip club DJ at Uncle Grumpys in Boulder ( 1980s,its now a Best Buy ) . First time i got laid in the dressing room was after the club closed for the night and one of the girls suggested we do it in there.Upon entering,it was obvious that all the girls were doing each other and none of the other male employees were invited in. The second time was during a day shift ,when the hottest girl on ,left the stage crying because no one tipped her.I went into the dressing room to calm her down.As she cried that she can't get men aroused anymore,I told her she got me hot and she said "let me take care of it for you." we were both in a better mod for the rest of the shift.  As for the DJ years at Shotgun Willies,Saturdays,Dandy Dans, Cheerleaders etc. Nothing at those clubs,but there sure were a lot of after work swing partys at various houses !   Oh,to be that young again :)

11 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Wow, what a bunch of freaks you all are! ;) These stories are exciting to read. +1 to th OP for engaging us in such a fun topic. --And red rocks has just jumped to the top of my list. I love that place! 

Im taking notes. :) 

First time at Red Rocks, daytime on a day when there was no concert scheduled and no security around.This was about 20 years ago. Heard security is much tighter now. Last time, during a concert,she had no panties on and we were covered by a blanket.

Wow, now having waaaaaay long time ago flashbacks spurred by the after hours talk!  In a roller skating rink (remember those?) on one of the benches after closing and all the teenagers (except me and her) had left.  I didn't know my brain could remember back that far, but having fond memories of the younger and less inhibited days!

Hospital room.  Best damn "get well card" ever!

Bank of my favorite fishing/hiking creek - ahh the summer sun on bare ass hehe

The added thrill of public sex is always a turn on.  The dressing room at Eddie Bauer helping a young lady get the exact fit on a pair of tight jeans.  After a nice bike ride along the confluence bike path, a twirl in the Dixson's men's room with a young lady after the bike ride.

I am proud to be a member of a community of Sex Addicts and Adrenaline Junkies combined. To the OP, Kudos for starting this thread.

Here is on that is very recent within the last couple weeks. 

Was having drinks at the Rio and she was in a skirt.  I was teasing a bit inside and we were both getting worked up.  Left there and went outside to the parking lot right next to the building (15th & Blake) at 5:00 right during the rush.  Pinned her against the wall and started kissing and sliding my hand up to find out how excited she was.  Things were good to go and I unzipped, pulled the panties to the side, she put one leg up on the bumper of the SUV we were behind and did it while people walked up and down the street 15 feet away.  It was terrific.

4 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

Ever so often in the work bathroom, but I'm always alone... :unsure:

Whew...thought I was the only one:o

Oh, there's some fun stories here.  Pushing the edge of exposure is always a lot of fun for exhibitionists.  I did get caught once having an outdoor tryst on Indian land.  While in a drug induced state, a young lady and I decided to take our passion into the great outdoors.  While in the midst of a great missionary session, I looked up and found a tribal police officer standing above me.  He politely asked if we could put it away.  He said he didn't have a problem with outdoor fun but we were causing a traffic jam on the highway above because there were a number of cars stopped along the road watching the action.  We thanked him and got the hell out of there to much embarassment.

2 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

Whew...thought I was the only one:o

and I thought those grunts were from someone pooping

Grunts are always good especially if they are happening outdoors.  They don't call it rutting for nothing.

'77 in a Pinto in the parking lot of that Lutheran church on Alemeda next to the JCC in a snowstorm. Lawd have mercy!

We were hiking in Denali Park in Alaska and were in the middle of huge meadow, no one in sight, probably for miles around.  She dropped trousers and leaned over a big rock and we did standing doggie right there in the middle of the wilderness, looking up at this massive mountain, meadow surrounded by forest, blue sky overhead.  It was great!.  Afterwards we hiked over to the road to catch the shuttle bus (only way to get in and out), and as we got on, the driver advised us that there were a couple of grizzly bears in the meadow and any women who were having their period were advised not to get off the bus.  We looked at each other and thought about the smells we must have generated, and we both started to laugh maniacally. Everyone thought we were laughing at he idea that women in their cycle should stay on the bus.  We got a lot of cold stares, but kept laughing, glad to be alive.