Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Over 40?

40 posts in this topic

Ok... this question is for the ladies OVER 40... Have you noticed how EXTREMELY AROUSED you get in your 40's?....

When I was younger I was horny... now it's like my hormones are on OVERLOAD💦💦💦 Anyone else notice this? 

1 hour ago, Unclehazard91 said:

God bless you 

Why is that?  I'm a honesty straight forward kinda gal 😉💋

I can see that in your pics n videos Bella😋😘👄💦

2 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Ok... this question is for the ladies OVER 40... Have you noticed how EXTREMELY AROUSED you get in your 40's?....

When I was younger I was horny... now it's like my hormones are on OVERLOAD💦💦💦 Anyone else notice this? 

Laughing, what about your 50's? Hell in April I turn 52 watch out!!! 👅👅😁😁😁

Thinking age has very little to do with sexual desires in life. It is more about good genetics and inate desires in life. 

Think about this  Reiki energy coming from me will always be healing. Yet my spirit is always sensual. Sooo who is to say anything about anyone regardless of age in life!? Passion is what it is! Use it always for the highest good! Embrace your dark side in life and become whole through all of your deep rooted desires as long as you do not harm. 

Just my thinking!

Seems to be in conflict with all the "wifey turned cold" tales heard in these parts. Hmmmmmm

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Seems to be in conflict with all the "wifey turned cold" tales heard in these parts. Hmmmmmm

I was thinking the same thing. But everyone's pass through The Change is different. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I was thinking the same thing. But everyone's pass through The Change is different. 

Maybe.... I just know that if I continue I'm going to implode like a super nova with sexual energy😂😂😂😂 

23 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Maybe.... I just know that if I continue I'm going to implode like a super nova with sexual energy😂😂😂😂 

I could not find anything about imploding.  How about exploding (just cause, well .....) did it or .... ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-YTCYctcoQ

21 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

If you can video that I can make you famous

On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Bella Marie said:

I'm willing to take the risk! 😊😊😊😊

44 minutes ago, rocketmanco901 said:

I'm willing to take the risk! 😊😊😊😊

Watch out 💦💦💦

On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Bella Marie said:

What's the worst that could happen. Blow the rest of my hair off.:eek: :P

It has been said that the great injustice in life is that men reach their sexual peak in their teens / early 20's and women reach their sexual peak in their 40s/50s.  Biology seems to have a sense of humour hehehe!  

Will say though, there is something to it...I noticed a big upswing when I hit my late 30's and it has continued to increase since then.  On one hand, I totally understand the cougar phenomenon now, but on the other hand...I still prefer older men so there goes that lol

46 minutes ago, NicoleSaunders said:

It has been said that the great injustice in life is that men reach their sexual peak in their teens / early 20's and women reach their sexual peak in their 40s/50s.  Biology seems to have a sense of humour hehehe!  

Will say though, there is something to it...I noticed a big upswing when I hit my late 30's and it has continued to increase since then.  On one hand, I totally understand the cougar phenomenon now, but on the other hand...I still prefer older men so there goes that lol

I KNOW RIGHT! The only thing that sucks about that is guys that are much younger then you USUALLY don't know how to please a women. Men 40 and over listen and know how to please a woman right :) 

There is definitely something to be said about older men and knowing where a woman's G spot is.... I didn't squirt for the first time until I was 33... and the gentleman who taught me about my body was 65 :)

Men are like violins, the older the violin, the sweeter the music...

I'm not 40 I'm 36 and every since I was 25 I have been out if control horney. I guess it was because I figured out how to make myself get off and get off again and again and .....ok you get the point. 

I am not sure if it will ever taper off. I hope not! I'm having to much fun!

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

I'm not 40 I'm 36 and every since I was 25 I have been out if control horney. I guess it was because I figured out how to make myself get off and get off again and again and .....ok you get the point. 

Enjoy it while you can. While there are exceptions to every rule, for the most part menopause will mark the beginning of the end of that horniness. During menopause, women often have wild horny swings as their hormones kind of sputter and spurt to the eventual "off" position. As the end of menopause appears, most women's sex drive kinda peters out so to speak. 

Sure as hell did with my wife.  It's tough living with a gorgeous woman you love who has no interest in sex at all.

Interestingly, my wife of 30 years, who for nearly 2 decades had little or no sex drive at all, seems to have come around and now at least we are intimate 1-2 times a week, have been for the last several years.  Hence my absence here.   Now if only I could interest her in some of the more adventurous intimate pursuits.   

Good for you - hope springs eternal.

Ya know. Your quite an upbeat guy once we get to know you Admiral

Edited by tide32

8 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Enjoy it while you can. While there are exceptions to every rule, for the most part menopause will mark the beginning of the end of that horniness. During menopause, women often have wild horny swings as their hormones kind of sputter and spurt to the eventual "off" position. As the end of menopause appears, most women's sex drive kinda peters out so to speak. 

They say that the libido is driven by testosterone.  I think (though I have no scientific evidence) that as menopause approachs and estrogen wanes, the ratio leans toward an enhanced libido. As the Admiral says, "Enjoy it while you can."

12 hours ago, tide32 said:

Ya know. Your quite an upbeat guy once we get to know you Admiral

Thank you...I am an upbeat guy....although I realize you meant it sarcastically. There are really two kinds of upbeat people. Those who live in denial.....they simply declare reality that they don't like as not happening or impossible. They are upbeat because they pretend non optimal reality, is actually fantasy.  Then there are people who see reality for what it is and accept it, prepare for it, make the best of it.  The truth allows them to be upbeat and not be "beat up" when reality gets its way.  I am in that second group. If I were in the first group, I would post.."Don't worry ladies...you will always be as beautiful, horny, energetic and young as you are right now! In fact, the more upbeat and positive of that you are the more certain it is...in fact...you won't ever even die"   Some would see that as very upbeat. Others would see that as very bullshit. Again, I am in that second group.

9 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Thank you...I am an upbeat guy....although I realize you meant it sarcastically. There are really two kinds of upbeat people. Those who live in denial.....they simply declare reality that they don't like as not happening or impossible. They are upbeat because they pretend non optimal reality, is actually fantasy.  Then there are people who see reality for what it is and accept it, prepare for it, make the best of it.  The truth allows them to be upbeat and not be "beat up" when reality gets its way.  I am in that second group. If I were in the first group, I would post.."Don't worry ladies...you will always be as beautiful, horny, energetic and young as you are right now! In fact, the more upbeat and positive of that you are the more certain it is...in fact...you won't ever even die"   Some would see that as very upbeat. Others would see that as very bullshit. Again, I am in that second group.

Up beat and blabby. A real chick magnet in my book. Your my hero sir. :):P

Come on Tide - show some respect, there is an Admiral on the bridge - ten-hut.

On 3/6/2017 at 10:16 AM, Kandi Apple said:

👍👍👍👍👍👍💦💦💦💦💦👅👅👅👅💋💋💋💋