80 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2017 at 3:39 PM, stevie-2249 said:

this particular provider has many bad reviews, so it consistent with other reviewers so I doubt it was just one bad day?

Glad to see you know how my days pan out..So Mr.Knowitall am I having a great day or a bad day?What is your statement 

Not yet. I'm thinking this encounter will be epic!

29 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

@Laci French have you had that invite for a 3 some yet 😂

if your referring me to message laci for it I haven't, waiting for her to message me 😍

Stevie, I got a bet with someone here. Dinner and drinks, dude make a decision please :huh:

Yeah, Stevie, come on, put up or shut up.  It is the man's job to call the lady, quit waiting around - Laci is easy to contact.  If you do it, and write a review, your cred will go through the roof.  If not, well, you know.........

Actually it isn't just up to one person.. The way a person acts and carries him/her(self). I'm PRETTY sure there are allot of lovely ladies that have kept ones like this far away.. Just how I'm sure gentleman have keep those issues away from them.

Edited by SabrinaLynn

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Actually it isn't just up to one person.. The way a person acts and carries him/her(self). I'm PRETTY sure there are allot of lovely ladies that have kept ones like this far away.. Just how I'm sure gentleman have keep those issues away from them.

Actually, I won my bet. Dinner and drinks on Laci cause Stevie's so predictable. I'm gonna go Pappadeaux's. Thanks Stevie!

14 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Actually, I won my bet. Dinner and drinks on Laci cause Stevie's so predictable. I'm gonna go Pappadeaux's. 

what was your bet cuz if it was me contacting her we have messaged each other already

14 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Actually, I won my bet. Dinner and drinks on Laci cause Stevie's so predictable. I'm gonna go Pappadeaux's. Thanks Stevie!

I was thinking, @SabrinaLynn maybe you and I should crash that party. I like cajun seafood.

Never mind, 4's a crowd,let's get it to go. I'll bring some wine. 

On 3/1/2017 at 6:52 PM, gr8owl said:

The level of shit ladies have to put up with - I would not be able to avoid going off on somebody.

Totally agree!  I doff my chapeau to the ladies that put up with us!

5 hours ago, Citori said:

I was thinking, @SabrinaLynn maybe you and I should crash that party. I like cajun seafood.

Never mind, 4's a crowd,let's get it to go. I'll bring some wine. 

Name a time and date and I'm in there like swim wear

Btw... Don't forget the Alligator tails..

On 3/3/2017 at 6:46 PM, Laci French said:

Stevie, I do love you, but I think you might be wrong here. I do have so much respect for Sabrina owning her past shit. 

She had completely changed and she is rocking her appts! I have so much respect for her and the way she is handing shit.

We need to have a 3some (my expense) just for the Stevie review.:D

Damn! Stevie gets on Sabrina....Laci comes to her defense....Stevie winds up offered gratis 3 some!!  We may be onto something here....Now, if I start a ruckus with BOTH Laci AND Sabrina...maybe Lucy or Samantha will jump in and offer to join us for a complimentary 4some....Hey!!  Aw hell...who am I kidding...lightning does'nt strike the same place twice.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, Laci French said:

Stevie, I do love you, but I think you might be wrong here. I do have so much respect for Sabrina owning her past shit. 

She had completely changed and she is rocking her appts! I have so much respect for her and the way she is handing shit.

We need to have a 3some (my expense) just for the Stevie review.:D

5 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Damn! Stevie gets on Sabrina....Laci comes to her defense....Stevie winds up offered gratis 3 some!!  We may be onto something here....Now, if I start a ruckus with BOTH Laci AND Sabrina...maybe Lucy or Samantha will jump in and offer to join us for a complimentary 4some....Hey!!  Aw hell...who am I kidding...lightning does'nt strike the same place twice.

I know, right?!?

Laci, your offer is very generous. Will you accept a pinch hitter for Stevie? I will gladly volunteer. Heck, I'll even submit a review just for giggles if that's part of the deal.

56 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

That is a good idea, I'm gonna request Jade Roxanne come to Sabrina's defense and have them tie me up for a 2 hour nuru water boarding session.

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

I know, right?!?

Laci, your offer is very generous. Will you accept a pinch hitter for Stevie? I will gladly volunteer. Heck, I'll even submit a review just for giggles if that's part of the deal.

I tired that..  See my post on page 2

On 3/5/2017 at 2:45 PM, Unclehazard91 said:

How about you and sabrina give me a freebie and ill review stevie?

On 3/4/2017 at 1:10 PM, geecue2 said:

Well one good thing is, according to your statistics, you are constantly improving, which is a good thing in my opinion .

Lol. That's the spirit.