80 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Could someone post a hint or link to the review in question?  Too beautiful outside to do my own research.

Ahhh Jeeez another newbie askin us to do their research for them :lol:

40 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I remember 10-15 years ago I had an pre-booked evening appointment with a gal whose reputation was "freak between the sheets". The session was so-so at best. She wasn't wasted, but obviously she wasn't into things. My review reflected this. 

A few days later I received an email offering me a steeply discounted make-up session. She explained that her luncheon appointment had been a rough client. She apologized, commenting that she felt honor bound to keep our pre-booked appointment instead of cancelling and calling it a day. After discussing the situation with another member of the old guard, I decided to accept her offer. 

The followup session was off the charts! Needless to say, I left a healthy tip and very positive review. 

Moral of the story: It can happen. 

this particular provider has many bad reviews, so it consistent with other reviewers so I doubt it was just one bad day?

5 minutes ago, *Merlin said:

Not to get this twisted, its about the integrity of the review system. Niether both parties choose not to correct it. That's the issue. That is all I got to say about it. It is what it is.

What exactly are you trying to say by the underlined sentence? I'm unclear as to your intention and would like to respond to your point.

22 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Ahhh Jeeez another newbie askin us to do their research for them :lol:

I'm so confused😩

3 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

What exactly are you trying to say by the underlined sentence? I'm unclear as to your intention and would like to respond to your point.

Read your your very first post in this thread, I understood it. Maybe you should step away from keyboard. Before you dig a hole you can't get out of. This is my last post in this thread. Understand that!

2 hours ago, *Merlin said:

Read your your very first post in this thread, I understood it. Maybe you should step away from keyboard. Before you dig a hole you can't get out of. This is my last post in this thread. Understand that!

Just more incoherent babble without meaning. I don't know why you decided to get snippy with me when I was trying to get you to elaborate the point of your post where I had highlighted and underlined in an attempt to have a rational discussion. Since I couldn't understand the point you were trying to make and asked you kindly to elaborate, you fly your douche flag at full mast?

Just nevermind, Pal

48 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

this particular provider has many bad reviews, so it consistent with other reviewers so I doubt it was just one bad day?

Can you put a link to the bad reviews you speak about? Maybe you should do your research.Stevie2249

The thread was a serious question and I was not actually speaking about myself.So therefore ALOT of you jump to the conclusions FAST! How you down talk me Stevie I have no ideal...Being YOUVE NEVER SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME.Im getting really sick of the bad talk about me!I've tried to be very nice but here you keep pushing my buttons..

So to the mods can you please close this thread as you can see the answer to my question has been Answered!

I'm still so very confused. Can we just link the review? Or ask the Mighty Mods Almighty to do research? 

I just don't see why everyone is getting upset over a review. Did you go outside today?WOW it was beautiful!!!

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Can you put a link to the bad reviews you speak about? Maybe you should do your research.Stevie2249

you have 4 bad reviews since summer of last year, one more recent as of 2/22/17 doesn't take a genius to think it might be your self your asking the question about or anybody else thinking that? 

3 hours ago, *Merlin said:

Not to get this twisted, its about the integrity of the review system. Niether both parties choose not to correct it. That's the issue. That is all I got to say about it. It is what it is.

Then please help me out and tell me what reviews everyone is discussing??

Fucking geez...I'm so confused. Link it 

52 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

you have 4 bad reviews since summer of last year, one more recent as of 2/22/17 doesn't take a genius to think it might be your self your asking the question about or anybody else thinking that? 

Stevie, I do love you, but I think you might be wrong here. I do have so much respect for Sabrina owning her past shit. 

She had completely changed and she is rocking her appts! I have so much respect for her and the way she is handing shit.

We need to have a 3some (my expense) just for the Stevie review.:D

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Stevie, I do love you, but I think you might be wrong here. I do have so much respect for Sabrina owning her past shit. 

She had completely changed and she is rocking her appts! I have so much respect for her and the way she is handing shit.

Lol, k time to put down the wine glass. You done lost your damn mind. 

1 hour ago, fishndude57 said:

Lol, k time to put down the wine glass. You done lost your damn mind. 

I don't even know what is going on in this thread. Fish, come hold my hand.

6 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Well, under this account you're 100% "no"  https://theotherboard.com/users/93695

Under this one you're down to 50% "no" https://theotherboard.com/users/94219

And under your most recent identity you're still at 25% "no" https://theotherboard.com/users/111333 

You've admitted that you had some rough spots in the past, why would you dare someone to post bad reviews you received??

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

Stevie don't do reviews.  In fact, I don't think Stevie sees ladies.  Frankly, I think Stevie is 14 years old and posts from his parents' basement.  If I were you, I would stay away from Stevie, Stevie be jail bait.

18 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

come on bad boy are you jealous cuz she don't love you, and won't give you a freebie? don't hate! 

10 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:
18 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

come on bad boy are you jealous cuz she don't love you, and won't give you a freebie? don't hate! 

UHHH OK, this is a new low - making up fake quotes the lady never said.  Or did you just not know how to use the forum tools and put your response to Bad Boy into a quote of her???? :lol:  Could we just acknowledge some participants in this thread just don't like each other, never will, and move on to more important things than juvenile insults??

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Laci I'm so in there like swim wear..😁

13 hours ago, Keyser said:

Well, under this account you're 100% "no"  https://theotherboard.com/users/93695

Under this one you're down to 50% "no" https://theotherboard.com/users/94219

And under your most recent identity you're still at 25% "no" https://theotherboard.com/users/111333 

You've admitted that you had some rough spots in the past, why would you dare someone to post bad reviews you received??

2 minutes ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Laci I'm so in there like swim wear..😁

I just love waking up to assholes EVERYDAY..

Well one good thing is, according to your statistics, you are constantly improving, which is a good thing in my opinion .

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

UHHH OK, this is a new low - making up fake quotes the lady never said.  Or did you just not know how to use the forum tools and put your response to Bad Boy into a quote of her???? :lol:  Could we just acknowledge some participants in this thread just don't like each other, never will, and move on to more important things than juvenile insults??

yea please tell that to bad boy please! 

don't ask me how the quote got in her name? but laci  did say what she did 

18 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

yea please tell that to bad boy please! 

don't ask me how the quote got in her name? but laci  did say what she did 

What did I say?

39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

What did I say?

you said you love me and you and Sabrina is gonna give me a session at your cost for a review 😀

Damn, for once, Stevie be right - I am jealous B)

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

you said you love me and you and Sabrina is gonna give me a session at your cost for a review 😀

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

That I did:D

Damn, Stevie!  You sly dog!!!  We will await the review, but I do not see how this could be anything but outstanding - at least for you!! Way to go.

Laci: damn girl, you are in a class by yourself!;) (a good one!)

I'm pretty sure that wont be a review with me in it being I'm just so awful in his eyes..

Glad I don't live by everyone's standards!

P.s. Happy Sunday y'all

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

That I did:D

How about you and sabrina give me a freebie and ill review stevie?

5 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

How about you and sabrina give me a freebie and ill review stevie?

If Stevie gives the okay for you to be the surrogate cock it will be on!

Looking forward to the Stevie review.;)

38 minutes ago, Laci French said:

If Stevie gives the okay for you to be the surrogate cock it will be on!

Looking forward to the Stevie review.;)

Im figuring out how to post it...