80 posts in this topic

Okay so here I am once again with a question...Lol 

If someone doesn't have a great time the first time and writes a review.But then that yl meets the gentleman again and is in better spirits wouldn't that gentleman still have to wait to write another review for the YL since it hasn't been past the 6months?

I understood the review policy to be 60 days for a reviewer to write another review for any provider but I could be mistaken.

Sorry guys I miss read the discussion board... It also says if the service changed it could be submitted before the 60 days

Edited by SabrinaLynn

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

well maybe the device should of been good the first time? 

Device????

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

well maybe the device should of been good the first time? 

Stevie, every time i start to think you sometimes have a point and just get more shit than you deserve you roll out one of these gems. Give her a break - sounds like they gave each other second chance and all is good. Bravo to them!!!

7 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Okay so here I am once again with a question...Lol 

If someone doesn't have a great time the first time and writes a review.But then that yl meets the gentleman again and is in better spirits wouldn't that gentleman still have to wait to write another review for the YL since it hasn't been past the 6months?

You should feel lucky he gave you another chance :-)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Stevie, every time i start to think you sometimes have a point and just get more shit than you deserve you roll out one of these gems. Give her a break - sounds like they gave each other second chance and all is good. Bravo to them!!!

so your saying it's ok to give a sub par session and it's ok cuz he gave her another chance? lol wow! 

23 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

so your saying it's ok to give a sub par session and it's ok cuz he gave her another chance? lol wow! 

Funny...How do you know if the YL was given another chance? It was a question and all assumed I was talking about myself.

on your question you mentioned the service want that good and the guy sees her again, I believe that qualifies for bein a second chance for the lady,  and why would you be asking for a friend? so yes why wouldn't be you?

53 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

No i am not saying it is OK to give a sub-par session.  I am saying sometimes it is just human.  If a session is truly bad, there may be plenty of blame to go around.  The level of shit ladies have to put up with - I would not be able to avoid going off on somebody.  An example. I have seen one lady many more times than any other.  Fairly early on there was a not so good session as a result of both of us having a particularly bad day/week.  Had I decided not to ever see her again "cause she had her chance" then I would have missed out on 20 plus and counting fabulous adventures that just get better and better.  Life is much more enjoyable to me when I practice a little understanding and forgiveness.  May not work for everyone, does for me.  Lord knows I need some too, cause some days I can be a real asshole.  So, the point of my post was why the snarky 'should have given good service to begin with" when you don't even know who was involved and why the first time was not so good.  It was clear both parties decided to give another go and sounds like a good session resulted.  That to me is well worth a Bravo!! to both.

ok that's totally understandable, but on the first session? isn't that supposed to be the most impressionate one? sure after you see the same person over and over then ok your more comfortable with the person and can be more and more.

2 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

You should feel lucky he gave you another chance :-)

there are women in this community with the utmost class and really get it, and then there are some that don't have that capacity or ability. wendy your an amazing woman! and that's all I have to say regarding this post...............

Hopefully, the client will write a new review (in the proper time frame), if the 2nd appt was substantially better. I know I would! 

Board members, the obvious question here, why isn't the potential review writer asking this question?

The integrity of the review system is in question here. The OP try to point out the rule has been compromised. There is a two reviews 23 days apart for the same Provider submitted by the same reviewer. I'm sure this is an over site by the Moderators. My only concerns how can the forum trust the credibility of the reviewer for his reviews or post.

In general I wouldn't trust a quick follow up review unless it was a so so review initially followed by something like "I felt like things were just off for some reason so I gave another chance and it was better/worse/the same because..."

A second glowing review quickly should be ignored or blocked. 

10 minutes ago, *Merlin said:

The integrity of the review system is in question here. The OP try to point out the rule has been compromised. There is a two reviews 23 days apart for the same Provider submitted by the same reviewer. I'm sure this is an over site by the Moderators. My only concerns how can the forum trust the credibility of the reviewer for his reviews or post.

Snitches get stitches...just sayin:D

Could someone post a hint or link to the review in question?  Too beautiful outside to do my own research.

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Snitches get stitches...just sayin:D

Thank you

I'll keep that under advisement.😘

OK then! :cool::cool::cool:

If I see a provider a second time, there had to something good, that made me want to see her again. It's pretty simple as far as i'm concerned.

Since we're all Human, we all aren't 100% effort everyday. That being said, I think it's commendable that a client would request another session with a provider when the client's expectations weren't met the first session. Also commendable that the provider would agree to another session with a client who authored a negative review of her. There were a lot of factors that may have lead to disappointment for both or at the minimum a contentious encounter. Sometimes its all about chemistry in this "Hobby" and it doesn't always happen but when it does, it's obvious and can't be forced or faked by either person.

I remember 10-15 years ago I had an pre-booked evening appointment with a gal whose reputation was "freak between the sheets". The session was so-so at best. She wasn't wasted, but obviously she wasn't into things. My review reflected this. 

A few days later I received an email offering me a steeply discounted make-up session. She explained that her luncheon appointment had been a rough client. She apologized, commenting that she felt honor bound to keep our pre-booked appointment instead of cancelling and calling it a day. After discussing the situation with another member of the old guard, I decided to accept her offer. 

The followup session was off the charts! Needless to say, I left a healthy tip and very positive review. 

Moral of the story: It can happen. 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Could someone post a hint or link to the review in question?  Too beautiful outside to do my own research.

Edited by *Merlin

52 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Since we're all Human, we all aren't 100% effort everyday. That being said, I think it's commendable that a client would request another session with a provider when the client's expectations weren't met the first session. Also commendable that the provider would agree to another session with a client who authored a negative review of her. There were a lot of factors that may have lead to disappointment for both or at the minimum a contentious encounter. Sometimes its all about chemistry in this "Hobby" and it doesn't always happen but when it does, it's obvious and can't be forced or faked by either person.

Not to get this twisted, its about the integrity of the review system. Niether both parties choose not to correct it. That's the issue. That is all I got to say about it. It is what it is.