Wannabebad

Question for the surgically enhanced ladies

14 posts in this topic

Ok, ok, this question might be a little strange but it's for the ladies that have gone under the knife and have gotten their breasts enhanced. I have a very good female friend of mine has a great chest but she's around 45 now and they are easily on the D side so gravity is working hard to bring her down (no pun intended). She has been talking about a lift and enhancement forever but one thing about her now is her nipples are very very sensitive and reactive in a good way. So much so that if a guy does it just right or nearly right orally or digitally she can orgasm like that or with very little other stimulation in other areas. She has heard and is worried that if she does it she may lose feeling and she would miss the satisfaction she so easily gets from breast play. My question to the ladies is 1. Is this a possibility (to lose feeling) 2. How often is that a side effect? 3. Did you yourself notice a difference in a positive or negative way. 4. Any good recommendations for local (Colorado) doctors that do this. Please feel free to throw in any other negatives or positives you care to share. I'm just gathering info for her the next time she brings it up. 

Go under the muscle. 

Edited by Laci French
Oops

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Go under the muscle. 

Ok short and sweet but can you elaborate?

why under the muscle? 

They look & feel natural and the sensitivity is not impacted.

59 minutes ago, Laci French said:

They look & feel natural and the sensitivity is not impacted.

Awesome!!! Good to know

10 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

Ok, ok, this question might be a little strange but it's for the ladies that have gone under the knife and have gotten their breasts enhanced. I have a very good female friend of mine has a great chest but she's around 45 now and they are easily on the D side so gravity is working hard to bring her down (no pun intended). She has been talking about a lift and enhancement forever but one thing about her now is her nipples are very very sensitive and reactive in a good way. So much so that if a guy does it just right or nearly right orally or digitally she can orgasm like that or with very little other stimulation in other areas. She has heard and is worried that if she does it she may lose feeling and she would miss the satisfaction she so easily gets from breast play. My question to the ladies is 1. Is this a possibility (to lose feeling) 2. How often is that a side effect? 3. Did you yourself notice a difference in a positive or negative way. 4. Any good recommendations for local (Colorado) doctors that do this. Please feel free to throw in any other negatives or positives you care to share. I'm just gathering info for her the next time she brings it up. 

My doctor did a FANTASTIC JOB.  My breasts are MORE sensitive now then BEFORE surgery. I had a lift and enlargement . He is AMAZING! I'll PM you his info for your friend🖒💋 like Laci  said...go under the muscle. I had my nipples made, smaller and you can't see scars. Feel natural and look great!

Edited by Bella Marie

On Wednesday, March 01, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Bella Marie said:

My doctor did a FANTASTIC JOB.  My breasts are MORE sensitive now then BEFORE surgery. I had a lift and enlargement . He is AMAZING! I'll PM you his info for your friend🖒💋 like Laci  said...go under the muscle. I had my nipples made, smaller and you can't see scars. Feel natural and look great!

I'm with her. Her doc did a hell of a job. :P:D

12 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I'm with her. Her doc did a hell of a job. :P:D

Lol...you haven't seen them up close yet💦💋

I was just thinking the same thing.

7 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Lol...you haven't seen them up close yet💦💋

I think there may be a road trip in my future. I wonder if anyone knows where i can find some tasty buns or a worm diece of pie.:cool::rolleyes:

Lol... they say peach is the best😉

1 minute ago, Bella Marie said:

Lol... they say peach is the best😉

Shit!!! Can't stop my left eye from twitching.:eek::P

I have a friend who was on the large side, but experiencing sag...since she did not need or want to be bigger,  she just got a lift which pretty much brought it back to what it was before the sag started....shes super happy with that and didnt lose any sensitivity from it.

So...I guess, unless your friend wants to be bigger than she was before, a lift may be all that she needs. With implants, there really is just no telling.  Ive heard of ladies who the sensitivity doesnt change at all, some who lose all sensitivity, and others who become even more sensitive...which personally would freak me out because certain times of the month *ahem* I become a lot more sensitive which doesnt mean everything feels even better...it means everything hurts..even wearing a bra is uncomfortable. With my luck, thats what would happen to me...that alone was enough reason not to get augmented.

15 minutes ago, NicoleSaunders said:

...it means everything hurts..even wearing a bra is uncomfortable. ...

The simple answer to that is, "Run around naked!" 🙀😁😘