Wannabebad

Chicken little

33 posts in this topic

I have not seen her (i never go below 23 or so, different subject) but she does have two reviews with one reviewer pretty well known so ......

I didn't catch those reviews as there was no phone number. How did you locate them? By name?  Never mind, found it. 

Either way, yellow teeth are gross :(

4 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Either way, yellow teeth are gross :(

There are a lot of different shades to the color of teeth and unless you get them professionally done, capped or veneered ivory white is not the easiest color to keep. Also it's a photo so any number of reasons can make white look colored. I'm not even this YL, never spoken to her and know zero about her but just the fact that the superficiality you just have shown has ensured I will never pick up the phone and dial your number no matter how many glowing reviews you have. Shame on you. I thought you women were supposed to stick together. 

11 minutes ago, Wannabebad said:

There are a lot of different shades to the color of teeth and unless you get them professionally done, capped or veneered ivory white is not the easiest color to keep. Also it's a photo so any number of reasons can make white look colored. I'm not even this YL, never spoken to her and know zero about her but just the fact that the superficiality you just have shown has ensured I will never pick up the phone and dial your number no matter how many glowing reviews you have. Shame on you. I thought you women were supposed to stick together. 

Go white Knights!!  Shame on me ;)

2 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Go white Knights!!  Shame on me ;)

Piss off red, I am the farthest thing from a white knight but what you said was downright ugly and rude and hella superficial. Sorry if your offended being called out on your pettiness. Well actually I'm not sorry you soul stealing ginger. 

Just now, Wannabebad said:

Piss off red, I am the farthest thing from a white knight but what you said was downright ugly and rude and hella superficial. Sorry if your offended being called out on your pettiness. Well actually I'm not sorry you soul stealing ginger. 

LOL wow a bit much you think.. and FYI I love it!!

I'm in the business of being sold by service and appearance offered...IMO When I'm asking top dollar from Top gentleman yes appearance does matter very much that is why there are several different categories and levels of women in this industry we are not all on the same playing field.. and for your information having yellow teeth is never a good look on anybody woman or man if it was a man's picture I would have said the same thing. 

I've said my piece and you can argue on if you would like I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the read

Sincerely yours,

Soul Stealing Ginger

;)

So THAT's where my soul went....  oh well.....   I wasn't using it anyhow...

If she sucks the soul from your member...girl has skills.

22 minutes ago, Laci French said:

If she sucks the soul from your member...girl has skills.

Wouldn't that be through your member?

Anyway back to Ivy.  She's 19, and just getting started.  Maybe in a year or so, she'll make enough to get the teeth situation worked out.  As it is, she reminds me a lot of girls I grew up with...

But I do believe that providers should always be respectful and kind to one another.  We all have things about ourselves that are far from perfect and IMHO we should always look for beauty. 

48 minutes ago, Laci French said:

But I do believe that providers should always be respectful and kind to one another.  We all have things about ourselves that are far from perfect and IMHO we should always look for beauty. 

That's where I made the mistake of misreading the posts, I re read and understand NOW its not a police ad its an actual provider, and my mention was coded towards the insinuation it was the police, BUT before correction could even be made. Don Juan up there jumped all down my bum LOL...

Did he lube up first???

Edited by Laci French
Ac

23 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

That's where I made the mistake of misreading the posts, I re read and understand NOW its not a police ad its an actual provider, and my mention was coded towards the insinuation it was the police, BUT before correction could even be made. Don Juan up there jumped all down my bum LOL...

I'm throwing the bullshit flag there. If you had read the posts up till then you would/should have known exactly what was being talked about. It's not like it was a 5 page thread. Stop back peddling now. Meanie!!!! Plus it was FIVE HOURS. between your post and my comment so it's not like you said it, went "ohhhhhh now I understand" and was in the middle of editing when I commented. You commented, was proud of yourself for being witty and THEN when called out decided to "re-read" it. Again, MEANIE!!!!!

Edited by Wannabebad

HOWEVER!!! If you really did misread and made a mistake then I am sorry to have jumped down your throat so aggressively and I apologize. 

Wannabebad-my hero❤️

Chrissy-you sexy thing...can I spank you?  Tough crowd and you obviously made a mistake in how you were taking the thread, but that ass is so spankable❤️

Now there is an ISO I don't think I have ever seen - "I'm am looking for a lady with pearly whites only! Must be white, white!!"  

Photo could be anything from shitty lighting from a compact florescent bulb, to fluoride overdose, to just genetics - some folks have naturally yellowish tinted teeth.  Kinda harsh to trash her over one pic.

But white knight vs soul stealing ginger.  Holy shit! Sounds like a video game.  Have you two met lol???  SOMEBODY needs to get laid more often me thinks.:cool:

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Wannabebad-my hero❤️

Chrissy-you sexy thing...can I spank you?  Tough crowd and you obviously made a mistake in how you were taking the thread, but that ass is so spankable❤️

At a 90 degree angle for ya babe ;)

And looks like I need to repaint my toes :)

1 hour ago, Wannabebad said:

I'm throwing the bullshit flag there. If you had read the posts up till then you would/should have known exactly what was being talked about. It's not like it was a 5 page thread. Stop back peddling now. Meanie!!!! Plus it was FIVE HOURS. between your post and my comment so it's not like you said it, went "ohhhhhh now I understand" and was in the middle of editing when I commented. You commented, was proud of yourself for being witty and THEN when called out decided to "re-read" it. Again, MEANIE!!!!!

Call me what you want. I Made a mistake and owned it.. Take Your ass off mine... Its spankable as you can see ;)

And seeing the type of guy you are on a board meant for humor, entertainment, sex and many other things  I dont recall attacking any ones character here... That's all you buddy... 

Say. Think. Do what you want. I have penis to service this weekend. And with my Banging March Madness Special your taking too much of my brain space dude...

43 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Call me what you want. I Made a mistake and owned it.. Take Your ass off mine... Its spankable as you can see ;)

And seeing the type of guy you are on a board meant for humor, entertainment, sex and many other things  I dont recall attacking any ones character here... That's all you buddy... 

Say. Think. Do what you want. I have penis to service this weekend. And with my Banging March Madness Special your taking too much of my brain space dude...

Ok red lets see if you can keep up. YOU fired the first shot by saying something mean about a person who you know absolutely nothing about and in a way that wasn't even CLOSE to on topic. YOU did this first. I then verbally spanked you for doing so which you obviously didn't like. Then you tried to backpeddle and give some excuse.

Now here is where it gets interesting.

If you had expanded your gnat like attention span for just one more entry into the thread you would have seen that I indeed said

"HOWEVER!!! If you really did misread and made a mistake then I am sorry to have jumped down your throat so aggressively and I apologize."

We could have left it right there but you insisted on cherry picking and continuing. You didn't OWN it...you made a lame excuse but even I'm willing to accept that maybe you did misread the three whole posts before your comment and if you really did then again I apologize for the misunderstanding. 

18 minutes ago, Wannabebad said:

Ok red lets see if you can keep up. YOU fired the first shot by saying something mean about a person who you know absolutely nothing about and in a way that wasn't even CLOSE to on topic. YOU did this first. I then verbally spanked you for doing so which you obviously didn't like. Then you tried to backpeddle and give some excuse.

Now here is where it gets interesting.

If you had expanded your gnat like attention span for just one more entry into the thread you would have seen that I indeed said

"HOWEVER!!! If you really did misread and made a mistake then I am sorry to have jumped down your throat so aggressively and I apologize."

We could have left it right there but you insisted on cherry picking and continuing. You didn't OWN it...you made a lame excuse but even I'm willing to accept that maybe you did misread the three whole posts before your comment and if you really did then again I apologize for the misunderstanding. 

Apology accepted , and YOU could have left it alone, but ya know people do miss read things occasionally, come back hours later, re read and say "oh crap My bad I jumped the gun on response" 

But attacking some ones character.. Calling them out of name is Something totally different..

Now this is shaping up into a mighty fine review!!!!!!

I have yellowish teeth and a stolen soul.   I think I might change my handle from Unclehazard to SwipeLeft....  what's the use of having all this extra money to burn?  Le sigh......

On 3/1/2017 at 1:28 AM, Wannabebad said:

I wonder if BP pulls down ads like this because of al the pressure they get from LE and govt these days.

24 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I wonder if BP pulls down ads like this because of al the pressure they get from LE and govt these days.

After thinking about it I think it may have been one girl dissing on another girl on BP (I know that would never happen) or even a wanna be pimp who she told to fuck off. I believe those ads (correct me if I'm wrong) are free to post but I guess we will never know unless we hear from the YL in question. However if it was true then I believe for everyone to be aware there is a small possibility that a provider might have been flipped. 

10 minutes ago, Wannabebad said:

After thinking about it I think it may have been one girl dissing on another girl on BP (I know that would never happen) or even a wanna be pimp who she told to fuck off. I believe those ads (correct me if I'm wrong) are free to post but I guess we will never know unless we hear from the YL in question. However if it was true then I believe for everyone to be aware there is a small possibility that a provider might have been flipped. 

Weird all around.

19 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Weird all around.

Agreed ya yellow toothed rich soulless bastard 🤣

Edited by Wannabebad

5 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

I am really starting to wonder which you actually has the vagina.  Let it go, man,