Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

Avatar was a great movie, but......

9 posts in this topic

OK, am I the only one who thinks these Avatars you guys use are getting just a bit out of control?  OK, I like the cartoon beauty and the beast, but come on, does GQ really have a sexy ass and wear a thong?  And how about that PeterPrinciple guy?  I spent a couple of years wanting to fuck her (based on the Avatar picture) before I finally figured out he was a guy.  This cross-dressing Avatar stuff has me really confused.  I think folks ought to use Avatar pictures actually of themselves, like me and TooBig and most of the women.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this weighty topic?

Please allow me to present you my business card...

I could not care less what avatar someone uses. I do care whether the information they post  is accurate, useful, or entertaining.  

Well since this is the second time I have seen you post that you do not care for my avatar, we all can't be bad boys like yourself. Some of us have to show our sexy asses in a thong.

Aww jeeze, I was just trying to have some fun, did everyone miss that?  I love your sexy ass in the thong, GQ, and Peter Principle is lovely too.  Also, that isn't me on the dirtbike either (I ride Honda, not Yamaha).  Didn't mean to get anyone's thong in a twist.

I was actually a stunt double for the beast in the cartoon. That's a photo of the real me :)

For years I had a custom personalized avatar thanks to a sexy red head.  You know who you are. 

But lately I've just been using the photo off my work badge.

Well my avatar of Calvin is because many of my primary school teachers wrote in my report cards that while I showed flashes of brilliance, it was undermined by my day dreaming. And yes, I had the same obsession with dinosaurs that Calvin did. Coincidentally, the depiction of Calvin's teacher was a spitting image of my fourth grade teacher. 

Fortunately I grew out that stage and my day dreaming now consists of the many providers I've met or have yet to meet. :rolleyes: