Favorite denomination for hobbying donations

41 posts in this topic

I try to pay in the least amount of notes as possible, but like others have said, ATMs dispense $50's and $20's.  If her rate is $225, *sometimes* she may get a $15 tip b/c I was too lazy (or didn't want) to make change.  

Side note, LADIES, PLEASE MAKE YOUR DONATIONS IN AMOUNTS DIVISIBLE BY $20.00 :D :cool: :D 

28 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I try to pay in the least amount of notes as possible, but like others have said, ATMs dispense $50's and $20's.  If her rate is $225, *sometimes* she may get a $15 tip b/c I was too lazy (or didn't want) to make change.  

Side note, LADIES, PLEASE MAKE YOUR DONATIONS IN AMOUNTS DIVISIBLE BY $20.00 :D :cool: :D 

Yup did that recently myself. Even $250's not divisible by $20 so she got a $10 gas bonus B)

Personally I would think just as long as it is green, it would be fine, it all spends the same.

8 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Personally I would think just as long as it is green, it would be fine, it all spends the same.

Agree!😅

On February 28, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Badboy said:

Interesting, the only two female respondees (who are the only ones who actually matter), both said that they did not like 50s.  That is a surprise to me, because I go to a lot of trouble to get nice new $50 bills for my visits, thinking that they were the perfect compromise between a giant pile of smaller bills and a few $100s that you can't seem to get stores to take anymore.  Live and learn.  I guess it is back to portraits of Benjamin (although bearing portraits of Ulysses was such a great metaphor for my travels to visit the sirens).

Love the metaphor!  I may have to switch from Benjamins to Ulysseses. 

And all this time I thought ladies enjoyed the bag of rolled quarters I always give them.. damn, time to rethink my strategy here 

My personal favorite is bright & shiny pennies. :D

51 minutes ago, Laci French said:

My personal favorite is bright & shiny pennies. :D

Some prankster is going to remember you said this....

That would be so funny! Rolling naked in pennies:D  

31 minutes ago, Laci French said:

That would be so funny! Rolling naked in pennies:D  

That is an outstanding attitude and I like your sense of humor.  So one day when you see me pushing a grocery cart with a 5 gallon water bottle full of pennies up your stairway, let's make sure we go viral on YouTube...

YouTube blocked my #giraffewatch for nudity and sexual content. I'm thinking periscope and a tweet-a-long.  Gonna be EPIC!