Exotic Yazmin Cruz

Thinking of visiting from OKC

20 posts in this topic

Hello there Colorado, 

I am planning to visit Denver in the near future. I was introduced to this board from a gent that was visiting OKC.

I primarily use ECCIE and P411.

I would like to get active on TOB and I am slowly learning how to use site (bare with me!) 

I look forward to being a part of your community and having a chance to become your ATF!

There's always room for more. The waters fine, jump on in.:)

I am getting more solid on the time frame I will be visiting. This site is a little odd for me to navigate. I appreciate your pacience and I am excited to visit soon. 

2 hours ago, Exotic Yazmin Cruz said:

I am getting more solid on the time frame I will be visiting. This site is a little odd for me to navigate. I appreciate your pacience and I am excited to visit soon. 

It's kinda like two sites in one. One half is your advertising and your advertising profile and the other is your forum profile. Most of what providers need to do can be done by clicking your profile name in the corner and choosing the right option.

On 2/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, Exotic Yazmin Cruz said:

Hello there Colorado, 

I am planning to visit Denver in the near future. I was introduced to this board from a gent that was visiting OKC.

I primarily use ECCIE and P411.

I would like to get active on TOB and I am slowly learning how to use site (bare with me!) 

I look forward to being a part of your community and having a chance to become your ATF!

Come to the Springs for a visit. Manitou is a great eclectic town to hang out in and we are not that bad down here for the most part. Well some of us are bad but in a good way. 

39 minutes ago, Wannabebad said:

Come to the Springs for a visit. Manitou is a great eclectic town to hang out in and we are not that bad down here for the most part. Well some of us are bad but in a good way. 

Pretty much the entire west side is awesome.  Check out Garden of the Gods and a few other places, and you'll start looking at real estate around here.

6 hours ago, Exotic Yazmin Cruz said:

You know your business better than I, but I wouldn't make ANY decisions based upon all the good cheer and enthusiasm regarding your potential visit posted here. 

25 minutes ago, Happymon said:

You know your business better than I, but I wouldn't make ANY decisions based upon all the good cheer and enthusiasm regarding your potential visit posted here. 

Almost feels like a wet blanket

8 hours ago, Happymon said:

Nobody likes hi. B):huh:

On 2/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, Exotic Yazmin Cruz said:

Still working on blinking, you're already my ATF. Pretty sure of it.

19 hours ago, Wannabebad said:

Almost feels like a wet blanket

Nope.  Simple reality check for an individual who was trying to make sense out of TOB. I was simply saying "hubba-hubba" on the boards is not necessarily convertible to $$ in her pocket. 

But no worries, and don't personalize.  I'm certain that by now you've followed up your invite to the Springs with a request for an appointment, to be confirmed when she establishes her travel dates. 

Edited by Happymon
clarity

18 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Nope.  Simple reality check for an individual who was trying to make sense out of TOB. I was simply saying "hubba-hubba" on the boards is not necessarily convertible to $$ in her pocket. 

But no worries, and don't personalize.  I'm certain that by now you've followed up your invite to the Springs with a request for an appointment, to be confirmed when she establishes her travel dates. 

And that we'll see the review shortly after her visit. 

Yes, HappyMon's post was a bit of a downer, but expressed reality.  Just ask the gals who get invited to the Western Slope. 

Welcome beautiful! 

Come on over and join our naughty Colorado group.  

11 hours ago, Happymon said:

God damn you ARE a wet blanket jeez. Just like you to throw reality into our little place of fantasy.