MarcoPoloh

Looking for providers in Aurora

12 posts in this topic

Would anyone know of providers that have an incall in Aurora? 

There are 14.457 providers right now. I ddidn't count Bobina cause she only has one eye and her left leg is six inches shorter than the right. 

I searched, and Kourtney Minx, and Lee Taylor, have ads stating they are in Aurora.

Does anyone else find this posting rather odd??? First we have someone who has only posted twice asking about a provider and then in the responses we have someone posting for the first time making a recommendation...Hmmm...Interesting...Really how stupid do some actually think we are here anyway...

Well, apparently the new guy on the Aurora Police Department vice squad thinks we are pretty dumb.

1 hour ago, Barbi said:

Does anyone else find this posting rather odd??? First we have someone who has only posted twice asking about a provider and then in the responses we have someone posting for the first time making a recommendation...Hmmm...Interesting...Really how stupid do some actually think we are here anyway...

1 minute ago, Badboy said:

Well, apparently the new guy on the Aurora Police Department vice squad thinks we are pretty dumb.

I'm out of rep points for the day, so you two will have to share the 1000 that I'm giving to both of you for this!!

Spot on

On 2/26/2017 at 10:57 PM, MarcoPoloh said:

Would anyone know of providers that have an incall in Aurora? 

7 hours ago, Barbi said:

I find it very freaking odd

One interesting thing about the OP, his current profile shows he joined TOB on February 20th of this year and yet when reading his complete profile he claims to have been in the hobby since 2009 and at least viewing TOB since then.

If all that is true and he has been around since 2009, then he should know how to use the search feature to find providers in Aurora.

My opinion (and opinion only), but I am thinking he is LE (especially with a reply from a newbie with one post recommending a lady in Aurora) or he is someone just too damn lazy to do research.

Tough crowd. 

I did research but didn't find what I was looking for.

I have viewed TOB since 2009, but didn't join til feb. 2017. I'm not big into online groups. But decided to join.

I have recent references as well. 

What more can I say. 

Thanks Pfunk and Marioj for keeping it on topic.

Edited by MarcoPoloh

On 2/28/2017 at 1:15 PM, Barbi said:

Color me purple and call me Barney. I feel stupid myself. I didn't see that at first glance.