Volt Aire

Heterosexual women have fewer orgasms.

35 posts in this topic

Apple cider vinegar with warm water in a spray bottle (not a douche) lol very refreshing! Spray your body and take a nice shower. 😁😁 Helps keep the pH in balance. Women have a disadvantage due to our organs being inside. Great on the arm pits too!😂😂 

7 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

That's a lot like firecider.com.  Cool link.  I might add some of those herbs to my fire cider.

I made a Four Thieves Vinger many years ago. My recipe might have been a bit different? Think I added in some High John.. used it as a powerful floor wash to rid my home of bad ju-ju. Vinegar works great on wood floors for cleaning. When  you are done washing. It is important to be sure and create an air way so your home doesn't just smell like a toss salad. Locally a great place in Denver to go to is Herbs and Art to get ingredients for such projects. Grocery store too. However, the grocery store is limited.

Uncle hazard I'd love to know about your fire cider. Going to check your website out!

3 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I made a Four Thieves Vinger many years ago. My recipe might have been a bit different? Think I added in some High John.. used it as a powerful floor wash to rid my home of bad ju-ju. Vinegar works great on wood floors for cleaning. When  you are done washing. It is important to be sure and create an air way so your home doesn't just smell like a toss salad. Locally a great place in Denver to go to is Herbs and Art to get ingredients for such projects. Grocery store too. However, the grocery store is limited.

Uncle hazard I'd love to know about your fire cider. Going to check your website out!

I love herbs and art. Or Rebecca's apocathary in boulder.  That site is the for sale site.  Here's a good diy recipe:   (These a few good fire cider vids... I tweaked a few recipes into my own.  PM me and I'll send you my own one.  Of try one of these.  I use fresh habeneros instead of powedered peppers, and put in Tumeric root and also tart cherry juice concentrate  in mine for inflammation, and pinappl for taste and the bromelien