Volt Aire

Heterosexual women have fewer orgasms.

35 posts in this topic

I agree.. but typically she has to want to or at least be open to an attempt. Not all the ladies in this business are interested in getting off while working. It's a treat when you make a connection with a girl that enjoys the pay for play sex as much as you do. In my experience that is a rare find.  :) 

1 hour ago, BigDaddyB68 said:

I agree.. but typically she has to want to or at least be open to an attempt. Not all the ladies in this business are interested in getting off while working. It's a treat when you make a connection with a girl that enjoys the pay for play sex as much as you do. In my experience that is a rare find.  :) 

but I thought all the ladies here loved having sex with us? I've been miss lead, damn it!

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

but I thought all the ladies here loved having sex with us? I've been miss lead, damn it!

Image result for sarcasm meme

3 hours ago, BigDaddyB68 said:

Thank goodness I am open minded. Gotta say though, there's a lot of guys who won't go down. Never quite understood this. I mean besides a strong older, why not.

Orgasms for women are a wee bit different than for men, in my experience.  Sometimes I'll orgasm without much effort because of my mood and hormones and the phase of the moon, or God knows what other incalculable reason, but sometimes a guy can be down there working away for dear life and I'm afraid it's just not going to happen for whatever reason. We can't be turned on and off like taps, but we sure do appreciate any effort you make!! X

just a quick query, what if i go down there and it stinks.......how does one get out of that sort of situation with tact?

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

just a quick query, what if i go down there and it stinks.......how does one get out of that sort of situation with tact?

Start with the belt button test....start kissing down the belly and if you smell it at the belly button ABORT.... that what I've always done😉 that and when I was younger is bring a razor and a douche to girls I was dating 😉💋

Edited by Bella Marie

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

It ain't a bouquet of roses, dude. It's a woman's pussy. Man up and dive in!

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I've had that happen to me a couple times. I usually slowly kiss her stomach and hips. If I get close to her pelvis and smell something foul, I'll let my lips climb back up in the opposite direction to her nipples. After you kiss her on the mouth a few times, she's forgotten all about what happened 35 seconds ago.

14 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Thank goodness I am open minded. Gotta say though, there's a lot of guys who won't go down. Never quite understood this. I mean besides a strong older, why not.

strong odor ??  thats not a good sign. in my humble experience that means one should get checked.

10 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

strong odor ??  thats not a good sign. in my humble experience that means one should get checked.

Well duh silly. But that's my point, why don't guys go down on girls if there isn't an odor? 

If any of you guys were about to chow down and a stinky smell was present, you might want to say, um darling, I'm gonna pass. Or wait till you get home and e mail her since some bitches are total nut jobs.

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Act obsessed about the knees? I don't know...

I always do a taste test before my clients enter. Nothing more embarrassing than grossing someone out. What can I say? I like myself! :wub:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Start with the belt button test....start kissing down the belly and if you smell it at the belly button ABORT.... that what I've always done😉 that and when I was younger is bring a razor and a douche to girls I was dating 😉💋

Douching is the worst thing you can do along with soap.

Don't see clients back to back for fs/DATY so your body has to time to clean itself. Yes, our "ovens" are self cleaners. I soap up the groin area around the outside of the vulvae, and then wash the rest real good with water. That is all our girls need! Oh, and drink lots of water. It helps hydrate and helps our vaginas flush themselves out to maintain its ph balance so we don't smell.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

42 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Don't see clients back to back for fs/DATY so your body has to time to clean itself. Yes, our "ovens" are self cleaners. I soap up the groin area around the outside of the vulvae, and then wash the rest real good with water. That is all our girls need! Oh, and drink lots of water. It helps hydrate and helps our vaginas flush themselves out to maintain its ph balance so we don't smell.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Yep, I have to agree. My gyno said douche twice a year tops. She also said if you smell funky, come see me but do not douche because it will make it worse. A little wipe of warm water before an appointment starts should be all you need. 

All girls have a little odor, it's a hot, moist place. But if you're smelling a garbage can, fishy smell, and think theres the creature of the black lagoon livin in there go to the Dr asap. 

8 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

A gag should clear any and all confusion up immediately.:D

"Sweetie, It smells like the catfish is done, should'nt you go turn off the oven before we start?"....tact

'Oh My God!!!  You killed Lemmiwinks!"....tact

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Act obsessed about the knees? I don't know...

I always do a taste test before my clients enter. Nothing more embarrassing than grossing someone out. What can I say? I like myself! :wub:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

There's something very sexy about a Woman who admits to taste testing herself prior to entertaining a gentleman. Have to admit the visual has me a little aroused.

4 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well duh silly. But that's my point, why don't guys go down on girls if there isn't an odor? 

If any of you guys were about to chow down and a stinky smell was present, you might want to say, um darling, I'm gonna pass. Or wait till you get home and e mail her since some bitches are total nut jobs.

If there isn't an odor, I'm there !!!!   ( it is an addiction )     And yes,if there is,I will tell the lady asap. Better to be checked out than to be sorry. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

All girls have a little odor, it's a hot, moist place.

True Dat! and certainly not enough to be a deal breaker in most cases for me. I enjoy DATY and consider it an invaluable part of any session.

I agree with your post in that if the YL takes care of her hygiene, then there shouldn't be a problem or anything preventing DATY from being on the menu if the client desires it as part of the session.

I'm extremely clean smelling.... I do douche however monthly...after aunt Flo and wash after any action.... if I don't smell it and it tastes good (which it always does)  I'm golden😉

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

This is yet another use for Apple Cider Vinegar - believe it or not!  Using distilled water-fill up douche bottle 3/4 with water and 1/4 with raw Apple Cider Vinegar (w the mother) and the ph factor is back on track and you're smelling good as new!   It's amazing how many uses this stuff comes in handy for! LOL

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I agree with not seeing clients back to back... I always shower afterwards.... sometimes alone.... sometimes not😉

I use apple cider vinegar with my horses in the water. It helps with so arthritis, blood flow and hair. 

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I use apple cider vinegar with my horses in the water. It helps with so arthritis, blood flow and hair. 

Check out fire cider as a tonic.  I use it daily and also instead of antibiotics.  You can buy it  or make it .  I make mine for half the price of firecider.com..  I also use ACV in my hair and baths...

On 2/26/2017 at 7:04 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

A few years ago I spent some time with a gal in the "vanilla" world.   I was disappointed when I was heading South and she was directing me back North.  Things smelled fine on my journey.   Maybe she didn't enjoy it as much the 1st time as I thought?  :huh:   

I, personally, don't partake in the DATY simply because it makes me itch like a crazy person for about 4-6 hrs afterwards.  The mouth is a very dirty place and I guess I am just super sensitive - "Angry Beaver" would be putting it mildly LOL

7 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

This is yet another use for Apple Cider Vinegar - believe it or not!  Using distilled water-fill up douche bottle 3/4 with water and 1/4 with raw Apple Cider Vinegar (w the mother) and the ph factor is back on track and you're smelling good as new!   It's amazing how many uses this stuff comes in handy for! LOL

Mitch turned us onto that during the AIM years. :)

2 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

I, personally, don't partake in the DATY simply because it makes me itch like a crazy person for about 4-6 hrs afterwards.  The mouth is a very dirty place and I guess I am just super sensitive - "Angry Beaver" would be putting it mildly LOL

our loss :(