Lexi Lambeaux

Cant Post photos

7 posts in this topic

I keep following the directions for posting photos but after pressing upload nothing happens. I have a profile picture but in my add they wont work and I payed the 65$.

If the images are too big (think it's somewhere around 1MB?) the images will not upload correctly and give no error. So you have to resize and or crop them in something like paint in order to get them to upload correctly. If you're taking pictures with your phone with the highest photo resolution setting they're likely over 1MB in size, you can turn down the resolution somewhere in the camera settings or you can download an app to resize the pictures too.

Also when you upload photos to a gallery you also have to click the photos right after upload  to select them and then hit the add pictures button to get them in the gallery and you have to attach a gallery to your ad if you haven't already. 

On 02/25/2017 at 11:35 AM, TSAlottaDignity said:

If the images are too big (think it's somewhere around 1MB?) the images will not upload correctly and give no error. So you have to resize and or crop them in something like paint in order to get them to upload correctly. If you're taking pictures with your phone with the highest photo resolution setting they're likely over 1MB in size, you can turn down the resolution somewhere in the camera settings or you can download an app to resize the pictures too.

Also when you upload photos to a gallery you also have to click the photos right after upload  to select them and then hit the add pictures button to get them in the gallery and you have to attach a gallery to your ad if you haven't already. 

Thanks for the help:)

This did not work for me I have tried several times to get my photos too load. I have shrunk them and they are within the guidelines. I have not been able to post once after paying the 65$ I also see all admin is do not contact. I will unfortunately have to switch sites and not renew this month if I can not get help. I have been using this site for years so that is my last option but I am out of things to try to fix the issue! 

7 hours ago, Lexi Lambeaux said:

This did not work for me I have tried several times to get my photos too load. I have shrunk them and they are within the guidelines. I have not been able to post once after paying the 65$ I also see all admin is do not contact. I will unfortunately have to switch sites and not renew this month if I can not get help. I have been using this site for years so that is my last option but I am out of things to try to fix the issue! 

We have sent you a pm please reply

On 2/25/2017 at 0:35 PM, TS Madison Proudmoore said:

Halp! So is there a way I can resize all my images at once or do I have to do it one by one?