P411 question for the gents

27 posts in this topic

Since only providers can see them, do y'all post a profile pic on your client p411 profiles?

They can always take one look at the pic and go "Well, at least I hope he's rich!"

18 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

They can always take one look at the pic and go "Well, at least I hope he's rich!"

Post 3 pictures of Ben Franklin's face as in 3, loosely stacked $100 dollar bills.

Yes, fish pics. I get a lot of comments that at least I post a profile. After looking at the pics, they can decide from there. Haven't been turned down yet.

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

No. I don't want to chase the providers away! :lol:

Sweetie, that's what blindfolds, and role playing is for😉

I like it when guys post pictures.  Just adds a bit of credibility. 

I would hate to spoil it for all the other guys.  One look at my pic and the ladies would decide they are in the wrong line of work!  Y'all don't want a supply shortage do ya?

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I like it when guys post pictures.  Just adds a bit of credibility. 

I like my pic for TOB just fine but for the paid verification site I used a real one for the reason Melissa states above...

Devil's advocate: what's to prevent an ASP from doing a screen grab of your profile or download the image that you upload? And to not plaster it all over the internet, send it to your employer, wife?

Not a member of P411 (for multiple reasons, one being concern re: an Ashley Madison type situation), so, not sure what's going on on the profile page, but assuming pretty easy to do a simple screen grab and probably easy to do a "Save As..." of the profile picture.

I know, double standard in guys wanting accurate pics of a provider, but, the situation is what it is imo.

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Devil's advocate: what's to prevent an ASP from doing a screen grab of your profile or download the image that you upload? And to not plaster it all over the internet, send it to your employer, wife?

Not a member of P411 (for multiple reasons, one being concern re: an Ashley Madison type situation), so, not sure what's going on on the profile page, but assuming pretty easy to do a simple screen grab and probably easy to do a "Save As..." of the profile picture.

I know, double standard in guys wanting accurate pics of a provider, but, the situation is what it is imo.

What reason would the provider have to do this? Do you think trying to extort one john, not knowing whether he has any money, or what his real name is,  is really an option for her? She would never be able to work in the business again. She could be arrested and prosecuted for extortion. I just don't understand why you think a provider would want to "screen grab" your picture and post it anywhere?

Lol...

P411 and Date-Check have image-  blocking for its clients both male and female, so no saving anything unless you print out the page or desktop it ..this site is not so secure, our images,posts and profiles can be copied/pasted,,

Its been my experience When a site REQUIRES I.D  for both parties, its a rarity that participating parties are going to foul play each other...too much risk for consequence if foul play is done on either side. 

Men that join 411 carry the hobby confidence most all us woman love when encountering a complete stranger for the first time.

TOB,  ehhhh not so much since every Tom, Dick and Harry can join for free, and only woman are verified here,  not to mention Were the only ones that pay to be on this site, and it does not happen to come by a prepaid visa.. Our identities are at risk.. Yours are not, Hell Most of the guys here use  false names, phone apps, alt emails and stick to Incall only girls to keep up be charade they play..

411 charges both parties to play safe... So it has a few rules and hoops, I can guarantee you law enforcement has no ads or profiles there... 

Bottom line is TOB and 411 are very different ,TOB is a mainstream for Denver only... 411 is nationwide and popular most every where.. It is trusted 99% of the time and owned and operated by a woman. This site is not..

Girls and guys of he hobby decide what works best for them, no big deals to be had, just fun for all. Being safe is what matters to the community. If TOB is your thing enjoy! If 411 is your pot o gold enjoy double :)

Plunk, Because there are a few BSC providers out there.    Fish, nice video tonite and very informative

14 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Lol...

P411 and Date-Check have image-  blocking for its clients both male and female, so no saving anything unless you print out the page or desktop it ..this site is not so secure, our images,posts and profiles can be copied/pasted,,

Its been my experience When a site REQUIRES I.D  for both parties, its a rarity that participating parties are going to foul play each other...too much risk for consequence if foul play is done on either side. 

Men that join 411 carry the hobby confidence most all us woman love when encountering a complete stranger for the first time.

TOB,  ehhhh not so much since every Tom, Dick and Harry can join for free, and only woman are verified here,  not to mention Were the only ones that pay to be on this site, and it does not happen to come by a prepaid visa.. Our identities are at risk.. Yours are not, Hell Most of the guys here use  false names, phone apps, alt emails and stick to Incall only girls to keep up be charade they play..

411 charges both parties to play safe... So it has a few rules and hoops, I can guarantee you law enforcement has no ads or profiles there... 

Bottom line is TOB and 411 are very different ,TOB is a mainstream for Denver only... 411 is nationwide and popular most every where.. It is trusted 99% of the time and owned and operated by a woman. This site is not..

Girls and guys of he hobby decide what works best for them, no big deals to be had, just fun for all. Being safe is what matters to the community. If TOB is your thing enjoy! If 411 is your pot o gold enjoy double :)

a simple matter to turn off java script in your browser settings and save those pics.

I looked into the security of dealing with P411 pretty well before I let them verify my identity and paid them.  I think sites like it prevent extortion and graft and B.S like that more than open doors for it.  Even with JavaScript disabled the pic can't really be snatched except maybe from printing or saving the whole profile page as a PDF under a print command and then editing from the etc.  I feel safe enough that the pic I posted there will be staying there.  Totally different kind of situation than Ashley Madison etc.  of course as a client on the site I can only access my profile as it's owner, and not as providers can access it, but I had chatted with p411 quite a bit before I opened the account and felt good about the answers I got about heir security and privacy.

No way. I need to keep it a mystery, so that when they open the door for the first time, they're happy that at least it's not another guy that looks like Wilford Brimley or Mitch McConnell that they have to spend the next hour with.

5 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

... Totally different kind of situation than Ashley Madison etc.  of course as a client on the site I can only access my profile as it's owner, and not as providers can access it, ...

If you're talking about P411:

• from the Client Home page click on My Profile
  • at the bottom of the list click on Provider View
  • tabs at the top grant access to various sections of your profile as a provider sees it (or so I've been told). 

If you're talking about Ashley Madison, IDK

44 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

If you're talking about P411:

• from the Client Home page click on My Profile
  • at the bottom of the list click on Provider View
  • tabs at the top grant access to various sections of your profile as a provider sees it (or so I've been told). 

If you're talking about Ashley Madison, IDK

Yea you can see their view of your p411 but you can't pull a pic off of it.  I don't use AM but was referring to their crappy security and privacy.

Snipping tool, Snagit, and dozens of other tools make it easy to pull any pic you want all day long.  

I routinely use snipping tool in my real world. 

Here is a partial snippit from my profile / provider view. 

Capture.PNG

There's no such thing as a secure website and anyone who thinks there is also believes in flying, rainbow farting unicorns. The Federal Government (s) know all about this site, p411, and every other site on the internet. Artificial Intelligence slips in and out of the sites daily and unseen collecting data and watching for a multitude of "red flags." You post a picture anywhere, they have it. You don't post one, they can still trace your account straight to the real you in a second and then just pull your DL photo. We pretend that this is all secret and secure but that is utterly false. The truth of the matter is, THEY don't care about us and this little hobby. Oh sure, they might use some scrap of info from here or p411 to try to get an edge or warrant if some user turns out to be a Senator, Congressman, terrorist or other "whale"...but the bigger the fish, the bigger the risk always. Total surveillance of all the people and all the web is designed to harvest information that keeps Governments and special interests completely informed and constantly in control of everything. So relax.....they know every detail about every one of us.....but we don't matter at all to them and they will never admit their level of surveillance intrusion for us minnow eggs.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

There's no such thing as a secure website and anyone who thinks there is also believes in flying, rainbow farting unicorns. The Federal Government (s) know all about this site, p411, and every other site on the internet. Artificial Intelligence slips in and out of the sites daily and unseen collecting data and watching for a multitude of "red flags." You post a picture anywhere, they have it. You don't post one, they can still trace your account straight to the real you in a second and then just pull your DL photo. We pretend that this is all secret and secure but that is utterly false. The truth of the matter is, THEY don't care about us and this little hobby. Oh sure, they might use some scrap of info from here or p411 to try to get an edge or warrant if some user turns out to be a Senator, Congressman, terrorist or other "whale"...but the bigger the fish, the bigger the risk always. Total surveillance of all the people and all the web is designed to harvest information that keeps Governments and special interests completely informed and constantly in control of everything. So relax.....they know every detail about every one of us.....but we don't matter at all to them and they will never admit their level of surveillance intrusion for us minnow eggs.

I started another topic called "Safe(r) Communications" that offered a few digital communications options still available and if used in an organiz d way can offer some privacy still.  But fair enough, if it's on the web it's forever in many ways.  Check out the topic though.

1 hour ago, JustFine said:

Only 20% of providers at most even take the time to look at my p411 profile, so why add a picture?

Besides, I wear too much makeup anyway.

Really?.... maybe we can share makeup tips😆

On 2/25/2017 at 8:11 PM, JustFine said:

Only 20% of providers at most even take the time to look at my p411 profile, so why add a picture?

Besides, I wear too much makeup anyway.

I have heard of many such products! I know Mabelscream, a subsidiary of Maybelline is the leader in mens "Cockscara." I hear just as Mascara gives longer, thicker lashes, Cockscara does the same for the penis......"Maybe it's Mabelscream...."