Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darth cock

Hi! I'm new!!!

13 posts in this topic

Long time listener, first time caller. Down here in the hellhole of pueblo. Hope I can contribute meaningful conversation and not make a total @$$ of myself.

Please feel free to contribute to the conversation, post an avatar and complete your profile. That would be a good way to start and show us you're actually serious about contributing.

Kudos to you for your first post. There have been some real doozies recently bordering on the insane. Yours actually seemed legit.

15 hours ago, Darth cock said:

Long time listener, first time caller. Down here in the hellhole of pueblo. Hope I can contribute meaningful conversation and not make a total @$$ of myself.

Red - It is what you make of it.  U-Haul trucks are allowed to drive north on I-25 :cool:

But welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.  

There is a REALLY high bar set here for total assdom, I doubt you will even approach it lol.  Enjoy and be safe!

"Darth cock," you have to be kidding.  With a handle like that you are setting the bar pretty high - can you follow through on the "master of the universe" expectations. B)

😂😂😂May the Schwartz be with you😂😂😂 I think LORD HELMET would be an awesome handle😎

On 2/24/2017 at 11:32 AM, Badboy said:

"Darth cock," you have to be kidding.  With a handle like that you are setting the bar pretty high - can you follow through on the "master of the universe" expectations. B)

It better be a BBC !!! You are right, setting the bar pretty high..  LOL 

29 minutes ago, snowmanmc-7389 said:

I admit, I clicked on this thread just to see the avatar😄

Something like this?

5HUIc.jpg

Welcome cock. I'll just call ya pp for short. B):eek: