Qtrhorse

15 posts in this topic

Just Joined the adventures and I must say IM IN FOR THE BIG ROUND...I'm an older gentleman that loves to spoil.I love horses and train them here down Littleton...Anyone have any other advice besides what's post I'm all ears....

Welcome cowboy. Hang around, contribute to the forums, and you will figure out who you would like to spend time with.

Have you been around long enough to remember Centennial Racetrack?  Misspent a good portion of my youth hanging out there, picking up a few odd jobs in the stables when I was a kid.

4 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Have you been around long enough to remember Centennial Racetrack?  Misspent a good portion of my youth hanging out there, picking up a few odd jobs in the stables when I was a kid.

Soon as I came of age I was there every weekend. Use to cruise the stables myself. All condos now. 

Welcome Qtrhorse! Outstanding introduction. You will fit in just fine. Looking forward to your contributions to the discussion.

On 2/23/2017 at 11:30 AM, Qtrhorse said:

Just Joined the adventures and I must say IM IN FOR THE BIG ROUND...I'm an older gentleman that loves to spoil.I love horses and train them here down Littleton...Anyone have any other advice besides what's post I'm all ears....

Welcome.... save a horse ride for me 😉

On 2/24/2017 at 11:26 AM, Badboy said:

I remember Centennial Racetrack.  I went to high school with the first female jockey at Centennial.  Jeez that makes me old😁

On 2/23/2017 at 11:30 AM, Qtrhorse said:

You must be an awesome guy if you have horses. We should have a drink and swap mucking stories.:D

Have a blast in your encounters!

There are only 2 things you need to remember about this board:

1) Take nothing personally. It really helps to have a thick skin.

2) F*** off. You smell like horse shit!

Just kidding. I was only testing to see if you read #1. ;-)

Welcome...

6 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Welcome.... save a horse ride me 😉

I fixed it.:P

AQHA guy myself, two spoiled rotten ropers in the barn.

Welcome and have fun, remember there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the  inside of a man (woman also).