Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

congrats to open minded people...

37 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Let's be clear. Bill Maher is talking about Mary Kay Letourneau (35yo) and a teenage boy. I'm not justifying, just clarifying. Sex with under_age humans (male or female) is wrong.  That has NOTHING to do with the orginal subject.

Some posters want to make this thread about something other than the original discussion. Shame on you. Start your own thread! ;)

I thought it was about congratulating people about being open minded. I was pointing how open minded Bill Maher is.  Sorry if I misread the subject.

7 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I thought it was about congratulating people about being open minded. I was pointing how open minded Bill Maher is.  Sorry if I misread the subject.

Big difference between being "open minded" versus taking things to the mindless illegal minor dead animal level.

After All this is an ADULT forum.😃😃

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

12 hours ago, pfunk said:

Let's be clear. Bill Maher is talking about Mary Kay Letourneau (35yo) and a teenage boy. I'm not justifying, just clarifying. Sex with under_age humans (male or female) is wrong.  That has NOTHING to do with the orginal subject.

Some posters want to make this thread about something other than the original discussion. Shame on you. Start your own thread! ;)

Thank you

I like to think o myself as a trisexual. If after I try something three times and I still don't like it ...

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I like to think o myself as a trisexual. If after I try something three times and I still don't like it ...

Lol....😂😂😂😂😂 good point 

On a slightly different "open minded" tack I came across this video while doing some music theory research. There's an Australian musical comedy group which performs a medley of songs, all using the same progression of 4 chords. The name of the group is Axis of Awesome. The linked video is their lead singer coming out as trans.  It talks about the angst & struggles with the decision and what that has meant to her. I offer this link in the hopes of promoting a better understanding of the transgender crowd.

Here's their famous 4 Chord routine

On 2/26/2017 at 7:55 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Big difference between being "open minded" versus taking things to the mindless illegal minor dead animal level.

After All this is an ADULT forum.😃😃

You are correct. I think I was venting about something I'd read earlier that day that I probably should have get to myself.