Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

NYC Advice

5 posts in this topic

I am headed to NYC next month for a brief tour and am torn about where to stay! I would like to stay in Manhattan but it's crazy expensive. I have two rooms booked and I can't decide which would be better for business. One is off Broadway near Times Square which is crazy busy all the time which could scare potential clients away and the other is the very much Lower East Side near the financial district which isn't too too far from the Bowery Ballroom where I will be attending a concert. I want to be close-ish to the concert venue but also in a good spot for business. HALP ME!

I have a gf that works regularly in NYC right on Times Square, and she says she does well there. I tend to stay in Uptown Manhattan, but not far from Times Square and that seems to work. My biggest reason is because I love to stroll Central Park when I am there. I don't know much about the lower. Hope this helps.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Check NYC sections on TER. The northeast coast is far different then any place else I have toured. Good luck and have fun

Holiday Inn on 57th Street can be affordable and is a block away from Central Park.

7 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Holiday Inn on 57th Street can be affordable and is a block away from Central Park.

I have two rooms booked already just have to decide which one I want!! I think I am leaning more towards midtown/Times Square. I have a room just off Broadway and I think I'll be sticking with that.