Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
m.stache

Hump Day Humor or Revenge of the Blonds Jokes

4 posts in this topic

A woman phoned her blonde neighbor man and said: 
"Close your curtains the next time you and your wife are having sex. The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."
To which the blonde man replied: "Well the joke's on all of you because I wasn't even at home yesterday!

Now that's the way to join a chat group!  Welcome and keep them coming.

Car Salesmen

Two car salesmen were sitting at the bar. One complained to the other, "Boy, this economy sucks. It's already Hump Day. If I don't sell more cars this week, I'm going to lose my fucking ass!" Too late, he noticed a beautiful blonde, sitting two stools away. Immediately, he offered apologies for his use of bad language. "That's okay," the blonde replied, "I have a very similar problem. If I don't sell more ass this week, I'm going to lose my fucking car!" 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

50 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Car Salesmen

Two car salesmen were sitting at the bar. One complained to the other, "Boy, this economy sucks. It's already Hump Day. If I don't sell more cars this week, I'm going to lose my fucking ass!" Too late, he noticed a beautiful blonde, sitting two stools away. Immediately, he offered apologies for his use of bad language. "That's okay," the blonde replied, "I have a very similar problem. If I don't sell more ass this week, I'm going to lose my fucking car!" 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Now that is funny! Lol