Ravenous

New to COS

20 posts in this topic

New to the COS area, wanted to stop in and say hi.  Moved here from the Tulsa area a month ago and getting adjusted and now it's time to start playing.  Look forward to meeting some of the ladies in the area.  Lots of reading to do, but if anyone has some suggestions on where to go or more importantly, where not to go, feel free to message me or post below.  

Happy hunting

-Rav

Welcome, you'll have a great time around here.  Love your icon by the way, I spent many years in a Rocky cast as the Criminologist...

Welcome, best wishes, be safe and enjoy

Thanks for the welcome everyone.  I'm looking forward to getting out there an meeting new ladies.

Welcome.Be very careful, Don't get caught up in the current sting operations with CSPD. They are very active now.

2 hours ago, Silverman-4467 said:

Welcome.Be very careful, Don't get caught up in the current sting operations with CSPD. They are very active now.

Based upon what exactly?  "They" are always active in every city in the US enforcing the laws - kinda what they are sworn to do.  But constantly making it sound like some concentrated, intense operation beyond the normal while citing no supporting facts is , well ..... just FUD.  Yeah, I know ...... before you say it ...... sorry, one bust does not the sky is falling make.

16 hours ago, Silverman-4467 said:

I think this post breaks the FUD rule.

Hope you have many great encounters. Do your research, don't send dick pics and you'll do great.;)

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Hope you have many great encounters. Do your research, don't send dick pics and you'll do great.;)

Oh man, NOW you tell me...

1 hour ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Oh man, NOW you tell me...

They need to put that in a newbie guide.  Even though it should be obvious that it is a bad idea. I have never in entire life ever thought about sending a dick pic to a women 

1 hour ago, valconxen said:

They need to put that in a newbie guide.  Even though it should be obvious that it is a bad idea. I have never in entire life ever thought about sending a dick pic to a women 

I hear ya.  my mom hates when i send her one.

😱😱😱a pic only a Momma could love??

Welcome to COS. I think you will find the local ladies to be loads of fun. ;)

22 hours ago, Laci French said:

Thanks for the advice Laci.  As fun as that sounds, the little guy is camera shy and doesn't like to pose.

Yo how did it go from police to dick pics? Lol too funny I need to get on here more often 😂😂😂