Modigliani.

Screened and vetted but still wants a pic

60 posts in this topic

I had something kinda odd happen to me. A newer provider that started listing on TOB peeked my interest, so I dropped her a text and sent all my screening info. She said I had to provide a pic of me touching my face. This was weird to me as I have rock solid references and reviews that go back to 2013 plus a p411. She said that it was the only way to make sure I wasn't a LE. I found this odd. As if cops cant take selfies? The newer provider has a review up so I didnt feel like it was a scam or anything but I decided to move along as this isnt my SOP.  Any thoughts?

I'd pass on that one. 2 reasons, what a totally strange request, and I don't know how to take a selfie. :rolleyes:

I passed as well.  What made it worse was that she waited until after I had driven to the incall to make this strange request.  I replied that I'd rather not send her a pic if that's OK and she said "nope".

I told her that in the future she should make all screening requests right away rather than waiting until just before the appointment  in order to avoid wasting both her time and her clients time.  Her reply was "LoL no you can't fulfill my request so find another provider.  I didn't waste your time."

I thought about pointing out to her that her screening wasn't doing anything to protect her (in addition to the pic she wanted me to state that I was not a police officer), but decided that my time was better spent elsewhere.

Less than an hour later I was in a room with another provider.

Every provider has her different ways of screening, and you can't force a provider to be okay with your way of screening just because you're a veteran. I've met plentiful of people w many of reviews and we're still very rude, entitled and disprectful because of their many reviews. It is all about respect for who you may want to go see. If you are not comfortable with the way one provider works ethics are then go see another. This post seems like a way to make providers become less strategical. If every provider screened the same way that would make us very predictable and therefore more able to con and deceive. Idk although this post wasn't about me.. I just wanted to add my 2 cents :) 

That is so scary...not that she asked you to do that (that is off the wall) but that she believes that will actually help protect her from LE.  I almost died when a new provider told me of the cop checks she would do, truly believing if someone was a cop, they wouldnt be allowed to do the things she was asking. i freaked out and offered up advice because oh man...

The irony of things like that is, it will turn off and turn away guys who actually are decent good dates, in the meantime, cops will be more than happy to oblige and it will be nothing more than a story to tell of this funny thing a girl told him to do to prove hes not a cop right before he busted her....  I can imagine the cops who do these operations probably get all confused when someone asks them what they do and accidentally say "I am not a cop" because they are so used to saying it on the job for these cop checks.  They can and will say and do anything...and I do mean *anything* to bust a girl.  

7 minutes ago, NicoleSaunders said:

That is so scary...not that she asked you to do that (that is off the wall) but that she believes that will actually help protect her from LE.  I almost died when a new provider told me of the cop checks she would do, truly believing if someone was a cop, they wouldnt be allowed to do the things she was asking. i freaked out and offered up advice because oh man...

The irony of things like that is, it will turn off and turn away guys who actually are decent good dates, in the meantime, cops will be more than happy to oblige and it will be nothing more than a story to tell of this funny thing a girl told him to do to prove hes not a cop right before he busted her....  I can imagine the cops who do these operations probably get all confused when someone asks them what they do and accidentally say "I am not a cop" because they are so used to saying it on the job for these cop checks.  They can and will say and do anything...and I do mean *anything* to bust a girl.  

I thought the money had to be exchanged before they could bust you; not the facts I have been told.  I was told they could take the full hour with no money visible, and still arrest you.  I can imagine the cops pulling ASP bust duty.... like the guy that use to tell us no top less sun bathing on our local beach.  Poor bastard with that job.... 

24 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I thought the money had to be exchanged before they could bust you; not the facts I have been told.  I was told they could take the full hour with no money visible, and still arrest you.  I can imagine the cops pulling ASP bust duty.... like the guy that use to tell us no top less sun bathing on our local beach.  Poor bastard with that job.... 

My point was really that there is nothing they wont say or do to convince you they are not a cop, because they will say and do anything right down to getting naked and performing intimate acts to completion.  All the cop checks in the world are useless, because once you are in the room together, they will do whatever and go as far as it takes to bust a lady.  Creepy right?  

Thats why something like taking a pic or saying Im not a cop doesnt prove anything...it only deters actual dates, cops on the other hand will have no issues whatsoever with it iif thats what a lady needs to get him in the room with her and once hes in...shes as good as got.  Thats why its important to properly screen.

What in the, huh? What or how does touching your cheek say you're not Le? Silly and well, stupid. I'm not gonna sugar coat this one at all. I mean seriously,  why couldn't a cop touch his cheek? Moron!

Dude, you escaped the stupidity. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm a little dumber now for reading about her dumb ass. Future freaking rocket scientist that one is. 

The request doesn't seem so odd. I've heard some providers require your ID, and work information for screening. Whatever your comfortable with I suppose is the way to go(:

9 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

What in the, huh? What or how does touching your cheek say you're not Le? Silly and well, stupid. I'm not gonna sugar coat this one at all. I mean seriously,  why couldn't a cop touch his cheek? Moron!

Dude, you escaped the stupidity. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm a little dumber now for reading about her dumb ass. Future freaking rocket scientist that one is. 

Much ❤️ Melissa😂

Every provider has her different methods, we shouldnt bash someone because you don't believe in her method and I'm sure she has more reasons behind her method than u guys are making out to be. If it works for her, who are we to judge :) 

28 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I think the 'touch your cheek' is to ensure that the picture is in response to her request instead of some stock photo. Sort of like a photo with today's newspaper to indicate a current picture. 

I have to agree that cops, especially male cops, will do what they need to get the bust & then lie about it later. I doubt a female decoy would go through with a session for a bust. No, money does not need to change hands for an arrest. Remember the Ft Collins busts when guys knocked on the motel door?  Whether the charges stand up in court is a different matter, but at that point LE has already messed up your life.

Someone in this thread mentioned a review. Unfortunately I don't think this is a reviewable experience since the session never happened and was not really a No Show. She cancelled when the OP refused to comply with her screening procedures. Yes, it sucks & was wrong of her to wait until the last minute. Perhaps this was her way of shifting the blame to the OP when she wanted to cancel.

4 hours ago, Modigliani. said:

I had something kinda odd happen to me. A newer provider that started listing on TOB peeked my interest, so I dropped her a text and sent all my screening info. She said I had to provide a pic of me touching my face. This was weird to me as I have rock solid references and reviews that go back to 2013 plus a p411. She said that it was the only way to make sure I wasn't a LE. I found this odd. As if cops cant take selfies? The newer provider has a review up so I didnt feel like it was a scam or anything but I decided to move along as this isnt my SOP.  Any thoughts?

I would never get an appointment with any provider here if any of them required a face pic of me. I'm glad this is the exception and not the norm or else I would have to take up tennis as my "Hobby"

1 hour ago, NicoleSaunders said:

My point was really that there is nothing they wont say or do to convince you they are not a cop, because they will say and do anything right down to getting naked and performing intimate acts to completion.  All the cop checks in the world are useless, because once you are in the room together, they will do whatever and go as far as it takes to bust a lady.  Creepy right?  

Thats why something like taking a pic or saying Im not a cop doesnt prove anything...it only deters actual dates, cops on the other hand will have no issues whatsoever with it iif thats what a lady needs to get him in the room with her and once hes in...shes as good as got.  Thats why its important to properly screen.

As I've stated in another thread, provider/friends have told me this is exactly what cops will do up to and completing the act in order to carry out the bust then lie through their teeth about engaging in such act. Ironically, in one case, the cop felt so guilty about the deception that he helped put her bail through a third party, yet still testified about her soliciting. Guess he wasn't cut out to continue that line of cop work.

17 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

I would never get an appointment with any provider here if any of them required a face pic of me. I'm glad this is the exception and not the norm or else I would have to take up tennis as my "Hobby"

All those ladies complaining about dick pics, when the real horror is a picture of your face. Almost made me pee laughing. 

I know a provider that was busted just showing up. No money exchanged, no talk of services in communication or in person. There are "NO RULES" for LE. 

I wouldn't send a provider a picture regardless.  You'd hate to show up on the Internet one day looking like an idiot touching your cheek - LMAO

if there is no talk of money, what the LE bust you for? sure they will make your life suck for a minute but it's not gonna hold up in court. 

They know it won't hold up in court.  On the other hand they know that by releasing your mug shot, name, address, etc. to the newspaper they can achieve much more deterrence than a conviction would provide.  LE will make an arrest that they know won't hold up just to harass you, just ask any black guy.

Makes you think the provider should surreptitiously record the session.

"Your honor, she took the money, and then the officer arrested her immediately."

"I object!  The officer did 90 minutes of freaky ass shit.  Something about a sheep and velcro gloves being involved."

"That's not what the officer said..."

"Roll the tape..." 

17 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Makes you think the provider should surreptitiously record the session.

"Your honor, she took the money, and then the officer arrested her immediately."

"I object!  The officer did 90 minutes of freaky ass shit.  Something about a sheep and velcro gloves being involved."

"That's not what the officer said..."

"Roll the tape..." 

Tip of the cap for using the word surreptitiously in a sentence here. Also for interjecting a little humor.

You should post more often

1 hour ago, amcbl1 said:

As I've stated in another thread, provider/friends have told me this is exactly what cops will do up to and completing the act in order to carry out the bust then lie through their teeth about engaging in such act. Ironically, in one case, the cop felt so guilty about the deception that he helped put her bail through a third party, yet still testified about her soliciting. Guess he wasn't cut out to continue that line of cop work.

They dont even have to lie... In Hawaii it was legal for cops to have sex with prositutes to bust them.  I know Ive read about it being legal in other states too, but right now only Hawaii keeps coming up because prostitution was recently decriminalized there so its whats all over the news right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/21/hawaii-law-allows-undercover-police-officers-to-have-sex-with-prostitutes.html

ETA: - Looks like Michigan was / is another state.  But honestly...I still dont think theyd have to lie...except maybe on the paperwork, but legal or not, will go to whatever lengths to get the arrest once they are in the room.  Pretty sick.

Edited by NicoleSaunders

Leo is encouraged to lie, but you break the law if you lie to Leo.

It might not have been LE making the request....maybe the current pic as you are dressed was to make sure the two goons waiting around one of the corners to her place rolled the right guy.

I strongly encourage any of you wonderful gents sending face pics to make sure they get deleted. 

This just seems odd and I don't have a good feeling about this.

I'm off to play spot the hobbyist in the hotel parking lot!:D

Edited by Laci French
Oops

9 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

It might not have been LE making the request....maybe the current pic as you are dressed was to make sure the two goons waiting around one of the corners to her place rolled the right guy.

Holy cow...!!! I never even thought of that! Well, that would make a lot of sense to wait til hes already on the way to do more "screening" to know not only what he looks like but exactly what hes wearing.

I mean, the girl could of course be totally fine, nothing at all wrong shes just doing whatever she wants to protect herself, but..this angle does creep me out.

The moral of the story is...Its a dangerous world out there ladies and gentlemen....

So, if I start asking you guys to reenact the "Dr. Evil" pose for screening, you guys are going to get all weird on me?! Y'all SO picky!!! :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

if there is no talk of money, what the LE bust you for? sure they will make your life suck for a minute but it's not gonna hold up in court. 

In many states/municipalities, they can bust you for "intent of solicitation". If you even knock on the door, they then stop and search you. If you have the appropriate amount of $ and/or protection for the little head, that's enough to imply "intent". You don't even have to meet the decoy because you phoned her and that call was recorded. The call also implied "intent". It may get thrown out on appeal, but nonetheless, they have their bust to help make the quota.

Might not be anything so sinister as an LE bust OR a robbery. She might just want the picture to post in the paper or on the Crime Stoppers website as one of those stings that "expose and out the johns".

4 hours ago, Badboy said:

They know it won't hold up in court.  On the other hand they know that by releasing your mug shot, name, address, etc. to the newspaper they can achieve much more deterrence than a conviction would provide.  LE will make an arrest that they know won't hold up just to harass you, just ask any black guy.

That was my thought exactly. I didnt get the LE vibe, but who knows.  I understand both parties have to protect themselves. It isnt just about protecting myself but my family and loved ones as well.

The provider in question is new to this so I'm not knocking her methods but I just couldn't give a pic of myself.  Its her choice conduct her screening how she wants. I recommended a p411 account to help her to that end. Be safe and smart everyone!