Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tish Thique

Veteran TOB Ladies Please Help!

7 posts in this topic

Ladies,

I'm finally ready to dive into the wonderful world of review boards but I need your help first. Reading the forums over the last 4 months helped me realize I was taking serious risks & playing Russian roulette with my safety all these years by seeing clients without any form of verification. I know P411 will help once I receive the 2 required reviews to join. What can I do in the meantime? I don't want to post another ad without some type of screening process in place. Please PM me with anything you would like to share. 

Thanks, in advance for all your help!

Tish Thique

I know references from providers is the 1st line of screening but since I'm a new booty I want to be newbie friendly.

Email works too, if that's a better method for sharing. tishthique@gmail.com

8 hours ago, Tish Thique said:

I know P411 will help once I receive the 2 required reviews to join.

Pretty sure P411 only requires one review to join (but it has to be from an established reviewer not a new account)

17 minutes ago, TSAlottaDignity said:

Pretty sure P411 only requires one review to join (but it has to be from an established reviewer not a new account)

A vouch from a P411 verified provider is one way...it may actually be two, not sure.  P411 does employment verification if a guy is new with no references.  

Thats why we have options to say if were available to guys who are newbies (only P411 verified) or restrict our availability  it to those who have 1+ etc amount of vouches from providers.

Edited by NicoleSaunders

Reviewed my denial letter. It's either one posted review or an invitation from an established client.